India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New FF: Journey to Love (Maaneet) - NOTE PG 3

shangawesomeII Groupbie
shangawesomeII
shangawesomeII

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Hello Eveyone.. Ahhh, its almost one year since I have updated any of my writings. :( Sorrry! I know there is one FF which I was writing, well I am gna discontinue that. I have now planned a new FF. Lots of thoughts have gone into this FF :) 

I am going to post a teaser now for the FF. I would like to hear your comments for it :) I will try to update it daily :) Hope you guys will like it as much as I love writing them out!

I might be posting this FF across 2 different serial forums. Reason being I love all two jodi lots! So do not be surprised if u see my work there. :) As time goes along I will customize my FF for each jodi. So no worries :)

Love,
Sneha 

Edited by shangawesomeII - 22 August 2013 at 10:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kabslockspunam2712lehr6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_Donnaa

shangawesomeII Groupbie
shangawesomeII
shangawesomeII

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Journey to Love

Destiny ties two souls together. Two people meet and they just know it from deep down that they are meant to be. This is the norms and what fairytales always suggest. Is discovering your soulmate that easy afterall?

Will Geet and Maan be able to locate their love mates beyond all the obstacles which life throws at them? This is a story of 2 souls being tied down together by destiny and their absolutely thrilling journey towards each other's arms, embracing that one love that stirs their soul! 

Edited by shangawesomeII - 24 June 2013 at 7:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PoonamT-eiya-ritzy096n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslockspunam2712lehrshah10_BlackPearl_Donnaa

shangawesomeII Groupbie
shangawesomeII
shangawesomeII

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Index!

Prologue : Page 1

Chapter 1 : Page 2

Edited by shangawesomeII - 01 July 2013 at 2:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kabslockslehr6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_Donnaa

shangawesomeII Groupbie
shangawesomeII
shangawesomeII

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Journey to Love - Prologue

Hi Sweetheart!

maan.geet@123.com

To: geet.handa@123.com

23rd August 2010

Dearest Geet,

How are you dear? I saw all of your emails you had left me while I was away. I am really sorry dear, for being uncontactable and away for the past one week. Sorry for not informing you too. Please forgive me. The next few things, I am going to disclose to you might disappoint you. Please Geet, bear with me and do not close the browser half way. Read on dear..

The truth. Geet, I had purposely distanced myself from you for the past one week. I needed some time and space to think over some matters. Yes, I know Geet, the least I should have done is to inform you that I am going to be away. I am so sorry dear, I urgently just needed that space. I have got you worried unnecessarily. Your emails were sweet and I know you had missed me as much or rather more than I missed you dear. My heart melts at the thought that such a sweet girl like you, is missing me so badly. It's a privilege for me to be of such an importance to you.

Geet, however I have decided on something. I would like to share it with you right now. One year and two months has passed. These months that I had invested with you are the most beautiful ones. I do not regret anything. At the current stage, we are getting nearer and nearer to that moment where we got to give this beautiful bond between us a name. Probably, that's the moment we both have dreamt of, from the start.

However dear, let's not do that. I have thought through very careful and painstakingly decided that I do not want to proceed any further and name this relation. Let's end everything. Geet, you have always trusted me and my decisions. I want you to have the same trust right now too. I have my reasons which I can't speak about.

After I hit the send button for this email, I will not log into this account any longer. The chat app where we met, I will also not log in there either. Let there be no more contact between us after this Geet.

Geet, I know this is heart breaking. I am sorry that I am placing you through all this. I will miss everything about us and you. Continue on to express your heart and soul through your art. I wish that my Geet will come up in life and live her dreams. I wish you all the best and with time move on to better things in life. Take care.

Love,

Maan

I have read this email like a mantra for the past three years. Even then, tears stroll down my eyes  as always. I grabbed a tissue and wiped that tears off and closed my web browser. I closed my eyes and a thought came across my mind. "Geet, you got to make a decision. Is it time to finally move on and embrace the new things in life?" I uttered very softly to myself, "Perhaps". 

So here it is the first update! Hope you guys will enjoy reading it too! Leave your comments, I read them! Yes I do. & they inspire me moreee! :)

I am going to create a new FB page where you can get update of this FF and I am thinking of continuing my disowned FF; "A world of our own". Will provide you details regarding that soon! 

Love,

Sneha!

Edited by shangawesomeII - 25 June 2013 at 1:44am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ManishaGovindCHERUKURI9PoonamT-eiya-ritzy09sporthy_smile28lehrkabslockspunam27126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_Donnaa

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS...

will love to read ur Maaneet FF...

very interesting prologue...

yah I have seen ur FF before and read it...A WORLD OF OUR OWN...

why u discontinuing it...u promised me that u will come back and update it for me...LOL...any chances for its update...

but but abhi uske pressure mein aakar isko bhi mat chodna...if u think this time u are more concentrated on this then it is ok...u update this one and if in the meantime u get any boost to update that one also then please update...that is also ur work only...let it be there and update when u feel like...u must be detached from that story line because it is too much time gone in between...

thanx for pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shangawesomeII

amita5 IF-Dazzler
amita5
amita5

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
congrats to a new FF
please update soon

shangawesomeII

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Nice concepts

shangawesomeII

shangawesomeII Groupbie
shangawesomeII
shangawesomeII

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

CONGRATULATIONS...

will love to read ur Maaneet FF...

very interesting prologue...

yah I have seen ur FF before and read it...A WORLD OF OUR OWN...

why u discontinuing it...u promised me that u will come back and update it for me...LOL...any chances for its update...

but but abhi uske pressure mein aakar isko bhi mat chodna...if u think this time u are more concentrated on this then it is ok...u update this one and if in the meantime u get any boost to update that one also then please update...that is also ur work only...let it be there and update when u feel like...u must be detached from that story line because it is too much time gone in between...

thanx for pm...

Hello! 

Awww. Now you make me want to continue that FF too.. However the topic has been closed by IF. Let me see how to continue it and I might update the FF via my facebook page :) I will let you know dear :) Thank you for your support.

Much love!

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Go to top