Raanjhanaa - The Vigil Idiot Review - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

D'AWWW! *COUGH PUSSY COUGH*

😆

@NKapoor, you were so hot and bothered when VI did a shitty review for your beloved Aashiqui 2 and said that the movie is nothing like the way it has been reviewed! Then how come you are believing in this review and calling the movie shitty without even watching it? Hypocrite much?😆

Ofcourse, the script and story of the film have like a thousand loophoples! But then, which hindi film doesn't? I just had the displeasure of watching that crap JTHJ on a flight and OMG...that has to be the worst film I have ever seen in my life!🤢 (How a waiter turns into a Bomb diffusion expert has to be the greatest bollywood mystery till date!) Still there were people who loved it, isn't it? Despite Katrina, who has the expressions of a dead log and a story that was so puke-worthy?

Films are a matter of perception...especially love stories. While there might be certain elements in the film that are extremely poor, overall a film works due to several factors!

Same for Raanjhnaa...despite a wobbly script and the second half of the film being so ambivalent, it is lifted entirely due to some solid performances and some incredible dialouges! They are so good, that the film in entirety also becomes good!

VI should not be taken seriously...I love reading it...I thinks its hilarious (though Saahil is losing his touch for the last few reviews, they are not half as funny as they used to be before) but he is obviously writing for laughs and nothing else.
Edited by poppy2009 - 10 years ago
I used to love his reviews.

Somehow the last few ones are like he is trying too hard to make Urban Dictionary more hypermetropia-friendly, you know throw in lotsa slangs in bold fonts!

PS- I think his JTHJ review by far the best! The last bit with Jesus teaching traffic rules 🤣
man...!!...does everyone in the movie has a hobby of slashing their wrists...??😆...i still want to watch this movie once though...😆
Originally posted by poppy2009

@NKapoor, you were so hot and bothered when VI did a shitty review for your beloved Aashiqui 2 and said that the movie is nothing like the way it has been reviewed! Then how come you are believing in this review and calling the movie shitty without even watching it? Hypocrite much?😆

Ofcourse, the script and story of the film have like a thousand loophoples! But then, which hindi film doesn't? I just had the displeasure of watching that crap JTHJ on a flight and OMG...that has to be the worst film I have ever seen in my life!🤢 (How a waiter turns into a Bomb diffusion expert has to be the greatest bollywood mystery till date!) Still there were people who loved it, isn't it? Despite Katrina, who has the expressions of a dead log and a story that was so puke-worthy?

Films are a matter of perception...especially love stories. While there might be certain elements in the film that are extremely poor, overall a film works due to several factors!

Same for Raanjhnaa...despite a wobbly script and the second half of the film being so ambivalent, it is lifted entirely due to some solid performances and some incredible dialouges! They are so good, that the film in entirety also becomes good!

VI should not be taken seriously...I love reading it...I thinks its hilarious (though Saahil is losing his touch for the last few reviews, they are not half as funny as they used to be before) but he is obviously writing for laughs and nothing else.

Read vigil's review on AASHIQUI 2 and RANJHANA, there is a big reason why this movie review has a lot more mockery and critique in it! 
Vigil idiot bashes all the movies, so i ain't surprised! 
I will suggest people to go watch the movie rather than jumping in to conclusions.
though VI's reviews  are fun to read...but i won't decide whether to watch a movie or not based on VI's reviews.

according to VI, please tell me which is more shitty among  these 3 movies,JTHJ, Aashiqui 2 and Ranjhana?😆

lol ðŸ˜† almost every movie looks bekaar after u read vigil idiot's review ðŸ˜† koi na koi flaw dhundh hi leta hai yeh aadmi. 

Hahahahha suuuperb...d whole wrist slashing thing was hillarious...😆...and d last line...ahahahahha🤣