Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicbook thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HEY FRIENDS I AM SORRY I  DID NOT UPDATE THIS MONDAY ...I HAD SOME PROBLEM...BUT DONT WORRY I WILL BE UPDATING SOON 
SORRY ONCE AGAIN 
Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its ok dear but update soon 
magicbook thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  PAAKEEZAA
credit google search 

CHAPTER 4

PRESENT :
 the morning rays filtered through the royal  bedroom ...lazily shining upon the couple ...the weather pleasantly  cold in the early morning giving the lovely birds  jalal and jodha  a reason to cuddle up more ...

jodha opened her hazels slowly and welcome a new day in her life ...a beautiful smile adorned her face as she gazed her husband  sleeping just like a innocent baby ...gosh he looked so cute with the messed up hair and the way he kept his mouth slightly open when he slept ...jodha giggled a bit , she couldn't resist the urge  firstly her pregnancy hormones and secondly her drop dead gorgeous looks husband ...she bent forward and kissed his cheek , then the other cheek then his jaw .then his eyes one by one  and trailed kisses all the way down to his jaw 

jalal smiled in his sleep and woke up due to the sweet torture ...jodha sensed this and removed her face from the crook of his neck and stared deep in his eyes ...jalal was highly aroused with his wifey dears kisses he caressed her cheeks and took those soft petals in his mouth...jodha as usual melted in the kiss...it was as if their souls were kissing ... jalal bit her lower lip ...she moaned into his mouth ...jalal took the opportunity and probed his tongue into her mouth ... .he passionately stroked the silky soft flesh of her tongue with his own ...both only stopped when they were out of breath ...jalal touched her forehead with his ...both were breathing heavily as if they just ran a marathon ...

jalal:' kaash humari har subah aisi ho " he whipered making jodha blush  ang she hid her face in the crook of his neck
jalal:" aap bhi kamaal hai jodha humse chipna hai humare hee paas aakar "
jodha hit him gently with her fist  pouting in anger
jodha " aap humara mazaak udaa rahe hai shehenshaji"
jalal just loved this angry avatar of his wifey "nahi nahi humari itni jurrat ki raajkumari jodha ko pareshaan kare  ...hume apna haath firse zakhmi nahi karwana "
jodha giggled and remembered how she had bitten him the first time they met in amer 

FLASHBACK;-

jodha had seen moti she just wanted to run away from this stranger who was so intimidating and also manhandling her never in her life had any man held her so harshly ...he was very strong jodha tried a lot with all the strength she had to free her hand from his iron grip ...but instead he laughed at her futile attempts !!! at her !! did he even know who she was ...a princess who could order his life time imprisonment ...but how would he know as jodha was covered in a simple shawl...he laughed at her !!! now this was the limit jodha  bit him real hard on his wrist ...he expected him to scream a let go of her immediately ...a few seconds passed but nothing happened ...jodha opened her one eye to check on him ...she expected him to atleast flinch in pain ...but she saw him smiling down at her ...there was also something else in his eyes an emotion which was unknown to her

JALAL'S POINT OF VIEW :-

she struggled a lot to free her hand ...her futile attempts made me laugh ...why did she even think she had a chance to win over me ...she got even more angry and bit my hand ...it was as if the world had stopped for me ...the feel of her silky soft lips on my hand was the only thing that existed for me ...she closed her eyes and concentrated fully on making me leave her hand ...while i was busy drooling on her ...the feel of her soft lips aroused me to no extent ...i wanted to kiss her then and there ...never did i feel like this for any women ...she opened a hazels one by one and looked at me ...i saw fear in her eyes ...a tear dropped down her cheek ...all the happiness in me burst like a bubble ...why just why did those salted water droplets of her affect me so much ...i let go of her hand  which surprised her ...she immediately ran towards a girl and exchanged a few words ...the other girl seemed pretty worried ...she held her hand and started hurriedly taking her away from the mela ...but before going she turned and gave me a glance ...i smirked at her and sucked the part of my wrist that she had bitten , my this gesture scared her 
jalal noticed that jodha had left her jhumka ...he passionately stroked it while thinking

jalal:" lagta hai khuda ne khaas humko aamer aap ke liye bheja hai ...humare harem ki shaan banegi aap ...pehle hum aamer par fateh karege fir aap pe"

precap :same

sorry for the small update but i will update again tomorrow 
please please please like and leave your precious comments ...please silent readers i urge you all to press the like button and comment 
thank you 

Edited by magicbook - 10 years ago
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Awesome update! Cute flashback... AkDha are so cute. Cont doin and want a longer update and pm me when u update next time plzzz
Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.. Akdha r so cute.. Plz do add me in ur Pm list..:)
naina.701 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
this was simply superb update just loved it jalal and jodha are so made for each other plzzz update sooon cant wait for the next part ...i am in love with this ff ...thanks for the pm :):)
Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Short and sweet update...

Loved it...
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Thanks for the pm.
Keira_rt123 thumbnail
Js awesome!!!  👏 👏
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
How Lovely..
Both the Flashback and the present..Loved it...
How WELL you write...seriously Perfect..
Do Update Jaldi Jaldi...
I am in Love with this FF
and the Dialogue of Jalal "Ham humse chuph rahi hai hamare hi pass aakar.."
Lovely..

Mashallha!!
Kya FF hai!Q👏👏👏