Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations Deepu diπŸ₯³U deserve itπŸ˜ƒ
gunnu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wooohhhooo!!!!!! Deepiii diii!!!!!!!!!!! 
Congoo!!!!!
Party!!!!! 
This is so cool!!!!!!! :* ;) Love ya!! 
Congrats once again!! 
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
explain--frozen tears & sound of silence

define--short story

most valuable thing in ur life??

can hateful love be turned hurtful love??

tum mile toh lamhe tham gaye(I find u & the moment is stopped)...according to u-does it happen in reality???

πŸ˜‰not so much tough set---haan?? πŸ˜›
Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations di!!!!!!!!
i am so so SO happy for u!!
can't express it and yeah,lack of time to express!!! πŸ˜›
anyways!!
OMG!!!wow you must b on sum othr land today!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
i know am late.
but it's better late than never!! 😳😊
so my di my ⭐️
your writings OMG what should i say...
in the beginning though i felt a lil boring to read ur works coz i barely knew you...but as we got to know each other then i started gaining interest in your works...

slowly 1 OS after another
slowly 1 SS after another
then your combine works !! 😊 your christmas gift for me 😳 though i had issues with it but you,writing FOR me,MEANS a lot than the OS!😳
your FF which i've discontinued for a while πŸ˜› was really wonderful...and am happy that i completed reading,i guess,the 1st thread!! πŸ˜†
you make me cry,blush,smile like a mad person...n most of ur works i've read LATE night!! πŸ˜†
yea yea,i know needless to say you LOVED my comments!! πŸ˜† n u miss them!! 😳

and now everyone knows you just by your works and that's how you've gained popularity and friends in turn!
so anyone who wants to giv challenge OS,they'll knock 1st at deeps di's door!! πŸ˜†
OMG!!so much challenges you get!?😲 that itself marks you as a BRILLIANT,AWESOME,WONDERFUL,DHINCHAK WALI WRITER!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ⭐️

just one last thing to say...
KEEP WRITING AND WIN MILLION HEARTS MY DI!!!
COZ YOU WRITING IS WONDERFUL...you can switch anyone's mood!!through your writing!! 😳
and always take a SwaRon-ian to the ULTIMATE LAND!
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†!ooppsss i broke my rule that i wont comment on any work but yeh special tha aur yeh koi OS nahi tha toh chalta hai boss!! πŸ˜†
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Satluvsd3

Congratulations di!!!!!!!!
i am so so SO happy for u!!
can't express it and yeah,lack of time to express!!! πŸ˜›
anyways!!
OMG!!!wow you must b on sum othr land today!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
i know am late.
but it's better late than never!! 😳😊
so my di my ⭐️
your writings OMG what should i say...
in the beginning though i felt a lil boring to read ur works coz i barely knew you...but as we got to know each other then i started gaining interest in your works...

slowly 1 OS after another
slowly 1 SS after another
then your combine works !! 😊 your christmas gift for me 😳 though i had issues with it but you,writing FOR me,MEANS a lot than the OS!😳
your FF which i've discontinued for a while πŸ˜› was really wonderful...and am happy that i completed reading,i guess,the 1st thread!! πŸ˜†
you make me cry,blush,smile like a mad person...n most of ur works i've read LATE night!! πŸ˜†
yea yea,i know needless to say you LOVED my comments!! πŸ˜† n u miss them!! 😳

and now everyone knows you just by your works and that's how you've gained popularity and friends in turn!
so anyone who wants to giv challenge OS,they'll knock 1st at deeps di's door!! πŸ˜†
OMG!!so much challenges you get!?😲 that itself marks you as a BRILLIANT,AWESOME,WONDERFUL,DHINCHAK WALI WRITER!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ⭐️

just one last thing to say...
KEEP WRITING AND WIN MILLION HEARTS MY DI!!!
COZ YOU WRITING IS WONDERFUL...you can switch anyone's mood!!through your writing!! 😳
and always take a SwaRon-ian to the ULTIMATE LAND!
πŸ˜†!ooppsss i broke my rule that i wont comment on any work but yeh special tha aur yeh koi OS nahi tha toh chalta hai boss!! πŸ˜†

awww...my baby...πŸ€—

I was dying to see ur rangolinuma comment ...satu comments/wishes make my day-week- year in factπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...i know u find my works boring..pout ...but i dont mind...jaruri nhi he sabko meri writing achi lageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...lol...at ur popularity wala line...gain popularity...not as much as satu commentsπŸ˜›πŸ˜³...thankss baby for reading few of my works and i am glad i made u smile...blush 😳...smiling satu is THE BESTπŸ˜ƒ...thanks for breaking ur rule for me...beocz it totally made my dayπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Thanks for my medicine πŸ˜‰

Love u 😳
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: surprising

explain--frozen tears & sound of silence

define--short story

most valuable thing in ur life??

can hateful love be turned hurtful love??

tum mile toh lamhe tham gaye(I find u & the moment is stopped)...according to u-does it happen in reality???

πŸ˜‰not so much tough set---haan?? πŸ˜›

sorry for the delay rumpu..will answer tonight😳
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

congrats deep..

ps: sorry for my late comment was busy😳
adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
congo deep di for WOTW! i know mu late achi so sorry! well mu jaani nathili that there is a forum like this too! thanks because of you i came to know this!πŸ˜ƒ