Sultan could talk in a civilized manner!!!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Sometimes I suspect that sultaan has an upper chamber called"Brains"in an hour or two he found out that he has a mother whose mentally ill,than without thinking or atleast going through all the events what ever he was told he just broke into RK's house???now how can someone justifies this??he already hates RK now that he found out that RK is his brother and his father was responsible for her mother's status but in all this he forgot that RK has nothing to do with all this,he worshipped his father,now just rewind the lines of my post I said "already hates RK"why already because RK married the girl for whom sultaan falls aka madhu but he forgot that it was madhu's choice to marry RK coz she too truly,madly and deeply loved RK so definitely the time has come to indicate the  J word i.e jealous,whatever sultaan is doing now is just jealousy more than hatred for RK he couldn't do anything when madhu told him to get out and now he's got an excuse.

If he would have some sense he had talked to RK instead of creating a drama in havan,although RK would never believe him even if sultaan had talked to rk calmly and now what he has done breaking the photo of MK,RK can only plan to punish sultaan which he deserves.

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please don't use Sultan, sense and civilized in the same sentence as they don't go together.

As to Madhu choosing RK, there was never a choice. Madhu never saw Sultan more than a friend or as Aryan's father. She never had eyes for Sultan nor cared about him. Rishbala had always been together even before this 7-phere-wali shaadi. They had a bond which survived even through that ghastly un-wedding, so there was no question of  a third party coming in between.

People can dream all they want, but not necessary that those dreams come true. Sultan knowing fully well Madhu's identity as RK's wife still chased her and dreamed about her. He was at fault, no one else. And now he wants revenge on RK for losing Madhu? Pathetic! Once a gunda, always a gunda. Didn't he prove it by his behavior at the havan in the studio? Is that civilized behavior? NO!
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: ennishet

Please don't use Sultan, sense and civilized in the same sentence as they don't go together.

As to Madhu choosing RK, there was never a choice. Madhu never saw Sultan more than a friend or as Aryan's father. She never had eyes for Sultan nor cared about him. Rishbala had always been together even before this 7-phere-wali shaadi. They had a bond which survived even through that ghastly un-wedding, so there was no question of  a third party coming in between.

People can dream all they want, but not necessary that those dreams come true. Sultan knowing fully well Madhu's identity as RK's wife still chased her and dreamed about her. He was at fault, no one else. And now he wants revenge on RK for losing Madhu? Pathetic! Once a gunda, always a gunda. Didn't he prove it by his behavior at the havan in the studio? Is that civilized behavior? NO!

my thoughts exactly,if only sultaan thought that how RK's at fault in this he never would have done that gunda gardi but he was already jealous of RK for snatching madhu that's what he thinks but madhu was something which was never his and now he's confusing me,dunno which excuse he's using for his intentions his eyes on madhu or his eyes on rk's money???

The people who sympathizes sultaan and calls him a hero amazes me really.

Mallu
Sau_ka_note thumbnail
answer is simple sullu do not use his brain anytime.
vini12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think we r talking lot about sullu 😡 we should make post
Only on Rk,madhu r dvd not about this useless man
We should not give any type of important not even a word.
Hate him yar in show also and in forum also
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sultan and SENSE do not go hand in hand🤣
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How can we expect manners that frm a C-Graded Gangster!
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Sultan and SENSE do not go hand in hand🤣

I know that too,but I am very serious about this all this is making no sense to me.If channel and cvs are biased towards this character and forcing him on us than they should make him act sensibly they are making us hate him even more.99.9% members keeps on making fun posts on sultaan while cvs are trying to make him intense,I think cvs are not or they dont want to pay attention to this

Mallu
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Being civilised n Sultan r poles apart...😆 ...
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rihan05

How can we expect manners that frm a C-Graded Gangster!

all I am saying before acting sultaan could think just for a micro second that RK's not at fault no matter how he hates him but what he did proved he's jealous and now he has an excuse.

Sutlaan is confusing vengeance with justice.

But the thing is I suspect he hardly understand the meaning of these two words.

Mallu