Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

stunninstar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I was really shocked to see that JDJ didnt air much of Dhanush!.. They were showing him as some normal actor..! Is it that they dont know what a star Dhanush is..!! 

His movies are like blockbusters in South. He is a national award winner.. His acting skills are beyond excellence.. His Dance skills matches that of any international star.. His song has broken all the records which ever had..(For people who dunno he was the singer of Kolaveri..) And humbler than any actor.. AND above all... He is the son-in-law of the very RAJNIKANTH...!!

I loved the way he was on the show.. No extra drama.. The JDJ creatives give so much unwanted importance to one timers like Ranveer Singh!!.. First they should see the humbleness and simplicity shown by great stars like Dhanush ...!!

what you say guys??!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

HemaG IF-Addictz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
i agree with u sunnistar...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Cheeni Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I was very disappointed about this point too...it was nearly insulting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvolaf Senior Member

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Hiii being a grl from Tamilnadu i agree with whatever u said was correct but one thing i want to say is that he may be popular here but he is just a newcomer in north side so may be they ignored him...however one thng what i hate was they shud atleast showed him in saturday's full episode
Ashita Groupbie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@Rihana.. Be it south or north it shud b the talent that shud b respected..!! He doesnt have those fair n dashing looks.. But i have been a huge huge fan of kolaveri..just thru that song he s more famous than anyone out there.. So much well known than sonam too..!!
Its_Sash Goldie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Dhanush's performance in the 2011 movie 'Aadukalam' was simply outstanding which fetched him the National awards for best actor.SmileHis acting skills can give the khans run for their money. Bollywood sometimes pisses me off with their ignorance and self glorification. Dead 

Film critics like Anupama Chopra is starting her review of Raanjhnaa with the sentence that she expected nothing from a plain looking hero like Dhanush. Being a film critic one must aware of regional movies also (if not then the national award winner movies atleastTongue). Sigh! Stern Smile

When will bollywood come out of its obsession for 100 crores, actors in the late forties acting out a college goer's role, showcase heroins, zero creative inputs in plots ... etc etc Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I have seen dhanush movies from my college days and he is an excellent actor. There was a segment of him dancing on JDJ and these editors chopped such an important part. He was excellent in this first hindi movie raanjhaa. Atleast give respect to great talent rather than waste time promoting stupid comedy show of kapil.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index