Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shekhars a Family full of half baked... (Page 2)

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by libsrocks

Originally posted by shankythebest

Librocks you are very funny.I have to agree with you what you said about daddu.LOL.

Neither singhs nor shekhars are at fault.Cvs have made everyone dumb including Shiv,super experienced ds even Jagya with whom sanchi is openly flirting,couple of days earlier Jagya was feeling odd when sanchi gave him that teddy and was confused why she is behaving like this.But suddenly he is saying sanchi is the reason why he is cured in less time. Again after few episodes Jagya came back to the track confessing to anandi that he is not getting it why sanchi is doing that.Normally if a girl or boy holds each others hands or show little care the first thing people assume is something is happening between this two.But in balika vadhu members are praising,praising and prasing and no one noticed or suspected that it could be love from sanchi's side.On the contrary if husband and wife ride on a bike together its named as shamelessness.I think its called creative liberty.

Once upon a time when anandi was in danger due to shiv's kidnapping sumitra didn't even talk to anandi but saw a bhayanak sapna and sensed it showing ma ka dil aisa hi hota hai kind of things but within a week anandi is in problem due to urmi devi incident and anandi successfully convinced sumi that she is ok though sumi even talked to anandi in phone.

Another incident was with shiv.He got the intution that Jagya was faking amnesia(the way jagya was poorly acting as a amnesia patient was hillarious and anybody can understand it,thank god jagya is a doctor not an actor)but he never realized that ashima loved him or he can't even believe that sanchi can love Jagya,though here I will support shiv because I myself can't digest the fact after watching so many episodes that sanchi loves her brother's wife's ex husband.In my opinion shiv is findind it hard that sanchi has fallen for Jagdish.If it would be some other person in place of Jagya he would be happy thinking her sister finally grew up.

So everyone becomes dumb according to cvs wish even if the character seems to be the most intelligent one.
well looking at how much Singhs and Shekhars and guest actors praise the leads of BV for intelligence they all come across to me as dumb because they first make every situation like a mountain and then come up with some idea

@bold
But that what i have pointed out...it's not Shiv's sudden dumbness but it's exactly how Shiv should react in Saanchi's situation because 1) he thinks he knows his family member but he does not 
2) He is total duffer in love tracks...we would be still dwelling in Jagya's amnesia if Ashima would not have made Shiv realize his feelings for Anandi LOL

you are absolutely right...isn't Dadisa the same Dokri who shouted at Anandi for hugging Jagya-her husband in desert corners of village...isn't she same Dadisa who refused her beendni to learn music from paraya mard...sometimes the change in Dadisa looks too much to me...how can see forget the lakshman rekha b/w a girl and boy...even Anandi thinks Saanchi si crossing her limit but not Dadisa or any elder Shocked

@Red bold - that was ages ago... she changed after that and became as modern as sanchi (except for the clothes).. dont you remember how she used to push anandi towards shiv? She sent her to bathroom to clean his shirt... how cheap and disgusting was that!...she woke her up early morning and sent her for jogging in the park where shiv used to go. she would have been more than happy if he had hugged and kissed her in that park.

@Frist bold-- shiv was not only dumb, he also had low self-esteem.

@shanky - nice analysis  .. LOL

@TM - you are right... Shekhars are half-baked and half-mad. 

low self-esteem and shiv? how Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top