Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey ff:Destiny's decision#2 moved to thread 3 (Page 91)

.-Soumya-. IF-Dazzler
.-Soumya-.
.-Soumya-.

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Amazing part
luved taani confidence towards rohan n his father
then taani slapped rohan LOL!!!Ouch
then rey reaction was hilariousWink
taarey part in washroom was so emotional n heart touchingCry
taani father is suffering frm cancer
hope wo thik ho jaye
update soon n PM me

.StarDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.StarDust.
.StarDust.

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Di!! The update was amazing.. I mean it was beyond the perfection!! The entire chain of incidents which took place back to back... It was very fluent.. That Kundra's son... Eww!! But, I love Taani's comment... Hats off to her!! Dashing.. In my language. INSULT!! And.. While all this was happening.. Rey's reactions... His thinking abt Taani's attitude. I felt very nice!! Then.. Wen he came know, How Taani knew that idiot!! Awww.. Rey's imagination!!!LOL Loved it!!! Then, the most heartfelt part!!!Taani's condition after knowing her dad's condition.. Her reaction was perfectly described.. Her pain.. I could feel it... May b I'm sounding stupid- But, I really felt it..!! The way Rey handled her!!! His care n concern.. N That bolded line.. There were no desires nor Lust!! The entire bolded line was perfrct.. Err!! Rey slapped her... Yes! It was necessary.. The pain he got in seconds after watching his angel in this condition!!! I'm speechless!!
and the ending.. Words are not that much sufficient to express my view!! U made my day!!

Take care.. Love you!! Hug

Edited by Ish_taarey - 13 August 2013 at 1:06am
bagariariya Newbie
bagariariya
bagariariya

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
this is sad...!! Cry but u did a very gud job... luved it!!!ClapClapClap
keku_taarey Newbie
keku_taarey
keku_taarey

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
o such a sad updateCry but must say u r really a gud writer.luved d update.pls update soon
Mon_tr IF-Rockerz
Mon_tr
Mon_tr

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Superb update..
Luvd d way taani talk 2 mr.khurana..
Taani slaped rohon.vry gud..ese logo k sath esa hi krna chahiye..do continue soon
dazedworld Goldie
dazedworld
dazedworld

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
whoaaa...

sorry to be late again *holding ears*
 hats off man!

this update was just out standing... i mean you showed so many faces of both rey and taani !

at first i felt liking kicking that keshav and rohan to call my rey looser... kamine log looser woh dono hai rey nahi...

phir jo taani ne aake jhada dono ko by god maza aa gaya ! lol.. she's super amazing yaar... iss angery young man ko itna gussa aata kahan se hai like really... chill maaro dude...

she slapped him hard whoaaa... *shocked* *amazed* *proud*
haayee rey ka reaction was really cute and funny lol !!
the way he kept saying sorry was haayee uber cute... i could imagine that face of his... *giggle*

and the way he rubbed his cheek thinking she slapped him i fell laughing  literally ... *pulling his cheeks*
agar tune jaldi confess nahi kiya toh pakka thappad padega taani se bhi aur mere se bhi ! 

not finding taani anywhere tensed me but seeing her in this condition scared me... all bad thoughts came in my mind when she kept crying just like rey i was hell scared too... almost died with heart attack if she hadn't spoken ! 

you my dear gained loads of respect when you cleared the fine line between lust and love, care..."Desire and lust had no place here. The place was just filled with Love, care and concern and nothing else. There was neither any intention nor interest for anyone to take advantage of the situation."

these lines won my heart... these felt real and touched deep down my heart ! i was almost in tears... 
i've loads more respect and love for rey than before... thousand times more ! *proud*

i heart broke seeing taani like this... i so wanted to hug her tight and calm her down and rey too... 

their relationship has amazingly grown strong... i loved the dept the share... i so admire them now... you gave the meaning to taarey for me... i miss taarey but tumne unki kaami mehsus hi nahi hone di ... thanks alot for redefining, recreating taarey magic for me... will always love you for that ! *hugs* 

now pls pls continue soon and ty for the pm ! muwhas...

p.s - aaj slap day hai kya?!?! :P

pradeepika Groupbie
pradeepika
pradeepika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
its a very emotional update

plz update it

waiting for it very eagerly
Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Hey Nithi, i'm so sorry for d late comments. But i'm here now.
Chapter 23, Taani introspecting her thoughts on Rey n his inpredictible behaviour was written beautifully where she doubts d strongness of thier relation bcz of Rey but d next moment she herself supported him.
Her astonishment cng him on d couch n she adoring that calm peaceful sleeping soul was beautiful. D little awkward moment of TR when Taani was about to pull his cheeks was very pretty.
Rey's FB of night was freaking good. He argued with Taani n went but realizing his mistake he was back as of her order, that shows his respect to her, i really loved this bit. I hope he makes up to all this soon!
Rey being very tensed with d project, how well Taani knew about this guy yaar. It was so enjoyable moment when she made him to join her for playing BB.  D cute moments of TR were amazing.
Arrival of Mr n Mrs. Singhania was a great surprise. Taani turning into a perfect bahu avtar was flabbergasting.
Taani n Mr.Singhania arguments were on d perfect spot. I truly enjoyed reading that bit. Taani is verily a tough girl to deal with.
Totally, Super awesome update dr.

Go to top