Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey ff:Destiny's decision#2 moved to thread 3 (Page 89)

khyati2000 Goldie
khyati2000
khyati2000

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
awesome update
please please please continue soon

SanDhir_TaaRey Senior Member
SanDhir_TaaRey
SanDhir_TaaRey

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
BIG FAN OF YOUR STORIES LUV THE WAY U RITE .1 OF MY FAV STORIES ON IF DO CONTINUE SOON AND PLSSS ITZ A BIG REQ 4RM UR WRITING SKILLS FAN DO PM ME WHEN U UPDATE Smile Clap Clap ASSUM UPDATE DEA
Viji.Chandran IF-Sizzlerz
Viji.Chandran
Viji.Chandran

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
amazing update...
in the beginning i just loved the way taani talked back to rohan n just loved rey's reactns on that situatn...
n rey pleading n just opening saying about his curiosity to knw abt hw taani knws rohan ws fantastic...
n the next part ws compltly heart touching...
the way rey ws missing taani r8 frm the tym he enterd his house shoews how much rey s nw used to taani nw...
n rey slapping taani n feeling hurt himself shows hw much deeply he s in love wt her...
the way he cared for taani n taani finding the most safest place in rey's embrace ws truly magical...
n without ny lust or desire rey made her change her clothes ws superb...
n still taani s nt ready to leave rey...
i m just loving ths bond betwn rey n taani
dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
awesome, emotional, funny and lovely update

loved this line it was hilarious He didn't know why but involuntarily his hands rubbed his cheeks as if she had slapped him instead of Rohan..

"THANK GOD!!"he took a heavy breathe

omg taani's dad had a cancer.. can imagine her mental state and the rey take care of her is just awesome.
hope her daddy will be fine soon

taarey-forever Goldie
taarey-forever
taarey-forever

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
awesum update .. Clap Thumbs Up

luvd d way .. taani mocked Mr.Kundra n Rohan .. Big smile
taani slapped rohan .. hehehe .. LOL

As soon she disappeared, he closed his eyes and remembered the night where he was about to kiss her and later mocked at  her. He didn't know why but involuntarily his hands rubbed his cheeks as if she had slapped him instead of Rohan..

"THANK GOD!!"he took a heavy breathe and started his engine to go to his office.

dis was damn funny ..  ROFL
taani'z dad hvng cancer .. Cry

rey supported taani .. superb .. ! Big smile

update soon ..
thank u 4 d pm .. Smile

Edited by aditipandey.adi - 12 August 2013 at 10:30am
tamanna-azaan IF-Dazzler
tamanna-azaan
tamanna-azaan

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
awsum update...
aww... taani supporting rey was so good...
taani back answer were awsum...
omg rey was scared being slapped...
feeling so bad for taani...
and how rey support her.. i think first time rey is supporting rey..
pls update soon...
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikha_taarey

Res!!!
Unres!!
Yaay!!!! Me again d first to comment...i dont leave any chance wen it comes to ur stry...i was soo eagerly waiting!!
No words nithi!!! Awesome update!!! Clap Clap
My guess was correct...its dat Mr. Kundra!! Angry Angry...he is actually behaving in such a normal way yet in a sarcastic n insulting tone!!!   Angry Angry ...N his son rohan...jaisa baap vaisa beta!! Angry
Thankgod taani came on d ryt tym n stopped rey frm overreacting!! Bt hats off nithi...for two things...first of taani ko itna strong..itna confident n challenging dikhane ke liye...n second thing...taani ne jo backanwers diye hainShocked...n d dialouges...subhanallah...kya dialouges hain!!! Kya insult ki hai kundra n rohan ki!!! All d credit goes to u!! Clap Clap
Taani knows rohan Shocked Shocked...n den mr.kundra telling her to call him uncle...n taani ka mindblowing izzat utaarne waala answer!!! Clap LOL LOL Rey was loving it soo much...ye to uske face pe baar baar jo smirk n smile aa rahi thi...usse hi samajh aa raha tha!!! N wen taani said dat she is mrs. Taani reyaansh singhania...woww...just loved it n rey's pride on her sentence..lovely!!!EmbarrassedWink LOL
N den dat rohan coming towards taani...n rey stopping him by holding his collar...luved it!!! Embarrassed
In d car...taani trying to divert his mind...n den rey's question datt how does she knows rohan!!! Me too was so curious!!
D moment she said dat she slapped him n rey's overreaction...it was actually funny! LOL ...n den taani narrating d wholestry...dat cheapo rohan Angry ...n rey listening widout any expression!! I thought as taani goes he will get angry on rohan n will curse him...something lyk dat...bt d reaction was so damn unexpected!!! He kept his hands on cheeks...remembered d nyt dey were about to kiss n "THANKGOD"!!!!...seriously ROFL ...im still laughing at his reaction!!!
Evening wen he returned n didnt found taani...n den wen he barged inside d restroom...taani's condition...even i was soo scared dat wat was wrong wid her!!! Rey taking her out frm shower n asking her...shaking her frm shoulders...n den...he slappped her!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
D way u described taani's condition in d whole 2-3 paras...just made me cry!!! N rey's concern for her!! Cry Cry
God i just loved d way he was consoling her...pampering her n asking her agsin n again!!!! Embarrassed
Firstly wen taani said papa...for a minute i thought her dad was no more...really i shouldnt hav thought lyk dat...bt he has cancer!!!Cry
Frm last 3 updates it seemed somthing was wrong wid her dad...really taani is soo broken!!! Cry
Just loved dis line "Desire and lust had no place here. The place was just filled with Love, care and concern and nothing else. There was neither any intention nor interest for anyone to take advantage of the situation."...dats wat pure n true love is!!! D strog n confident taani which we saw just sometym ago was soo vulnerable now!!! Mindblowing...d way u described her vulnerability n d only safe place for her was in rey's embrace!!!!EmbarrassedClapClap
Taani sleeping on rey's lap n he kept stroking her hairs Embarrassed...!!! Lovely scene
N no precap!!! Shocked...wats up in d next chap!!! Confused Hoping dat her dad gets well soon!!! N pls nithi...it was not at all boring...dare u say sich things ever about my fav fav stry Angry Just loved d update!!!!!Hug
Update soon...n best of luck fot ur new office!!! Big smile

Yea you had guessed it right...IT was Mr.Kundra...Many wanted to see Taani attitude this way, so I thought of including this plot!!
And now I know you must be bored of this... But dear thank you sooo much for your lengthy comment!!! It alwayzzz makes me feel good!!SmileSmile
Am on cloud nine...dancing around after this response!!Dancing
THANK YOU DEAR!!SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shikha_taarey

parudTRsandhir Senior Member
parudTRsandhir
parudTRsandhir

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
awesome update...
everything is perfect...
taanis answer to rohan n his father is superb...
n the slap which rey gives to taani is jus filled with love...
d way rey changes taanis dres is really so sweet of him n loyal...
loved the update...
plzzz continue soon ...
thnk u 4 d pm...SmileSmileSmile

Go to top