Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey ff:Destiny's decision#2 moved to thread 3 (Page 34)

crazy2012 IF-Rockerz
crazy2012
crazy2012

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
AwesomeLOLLOLLOL
Rey could tell her everything but not that important word LOLLOL
Rey's feeling was amazing..yes..I can understand..Embarrassed
Niths, you describe everything so perfectly that it drags me to the reality and that is the USP of this storyBig smile,
Lovely..waiting eagerly for next update

PS: interesting pre cap..and romantic tooEmbarrassed
ha zaldi update karo Niths

Edited by crazy2012 - 11 July 2013 at 1:44am

EternalStars. IF-Dazzler
EternalStars.
EternalStars.

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!!! I was waiting for this updateBig smile Bichara ReyROFL pehle woh 6.9 wala waiter then Mr Gupta and again that waiterLOL.Propose hi nahi kar paya!! I liked the Taarey convo at the table after Mr gupta left and the entire dinner sequence was funny,nice and a bit emotional too.I loved itClapEmbarrassedAnd then the Shareyam convoROFL Sharon khudhi Taani ko rey ko reject karne bol degiLOL Poor rey!! And after that him trying to propose Taani in front of the mirrorLOL And after that again a cute Taarey convoBig smile Rey intelligent haiWink Aur kitna mast idea hai woh Taani ko unke 1st wedding anniversary pe propose karegaEmbarrassedDay Dreaming And that last wala Taarey scene was cute and beautifulEmbarrassedHeart Precap is Blushing Please update soon.Eagerly waitingBig smile
dollytaarey Groupbie
dollytaarey
dollytaarey

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
bechara rey sub kuch boldiya but wahi nahi bola jo bolne ke liye usne ye kiya.pehle waiter then mr.gupta then again waiter i thout aaj to ye waiter to gaya but thank god taanine sambhal liya. love shareyam talk.jaldise update karo.
.StarDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.StarDust.
.StarDust.

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Di... wonderful update...It was really an awesome update.. I enjoyed it fully... Awww... Everyone was calling them as a "Perfect Couple"... Then, Poor Rey! Really...Faith was playing pranks on him.. First, He didn't get private table...Then.. Kabbab me haddi... that, 6.9 inches waiter... Ohh... Gosshh... I was enjoying it yarr... Seriously, loved it.. everytime.. Rey came with those 3 words.. or his feeling for Taani.. someone would came there.. Mr.Gupta... Lolz... Rey's expression were hilarious... and Taani was observing him... :P Then, Again.. Taani supported Rey.. she is really sweetheart... Aww... Rey was not expecting this from her.. It was really a nice part... I really loved it... seriously... Then, Rey asked height of that waiter... Ohh.. Goosshhh.. Rey is seriously Rey!! :D Aww... He was lost in her.. or u can say "synonym of love is madness"... I just loved this sentence...Then... SwaRon and Rey's talk... hahaha... Sharon is seriously... :D Rey was practising in front of mirror... Lolz.. and Taani came there.. and silly question asked by him.. Poor again! :P And.. His murmuring in his mind.. aww... So cute!! At night..on bed.. He gave peck on her cheek... sho sho sho shweet... <3 And.. Taani in entire update.. was so cute... She is hell confused with his behaviour... Awwiieee... Precap sounds like... I am dead! <3 And... Thanks for the hint.. It's not dream sequence... Thank u so much for that.. Ohh.. Godd... I am so much excited for next update.. seriously... Loved it and enjoyed it too!!

It was an amazing update... I read this update.. after coming from heavy training... You don't know di.. It's too tiring.. And.. I was in no mood to write or read.. But, after seeing your name in my pm box.. I couldn't control myself and I came here to read... Thanks a lot for it.. for making my day so much nice... I really loved your writing.. and this update!! Update soon.. Take care..Keep rocking and Love you!! <3 

Special message for you:
Umm.. You are thinking to end this FF! Well.. I can understand as a writer.. According to me.. You are not at all strectching it.. I really love this story a lot.. so.. If you can, don't stop this FF! And.. If you want to end it.. I respect your decesion as I can understand.. But, If you are ending.. Then.. Please... Introduce new TaaRey FF... :P.. I hope..You get it.. ;-)

Edited by Ish_taarey - 11 July 2013 at 12:45am
Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Yippie,gt update!
D way u described d staring n envying Taarey couple ws beautiful!
Poor Taani,unknown wit Rey's antics trying to figure-out wts cooking in his mind bt she cudnt catch it.
Alas,D first step of his proposal ws bn ruined wit no private place,shd he curse fate r d bloody restaurant,hehehe!
Glad tat he followed Taani as her wish to d public seat itself.His attempts to initiate d proposal,i ws like hai Rabba ye ladka kis muhurat ka wait kar raha hai!
Ufff,Finally wn he started his talk,dr appeared a waiter,lolz! Witer disturbing thm often,he calling him a tall man,Taani enjoying his cute antics wr real adorable.
Hmmm,His feeling wch wr emerging tat he hs to start a new beginning frgtng all d past ws so much soothing!
Here cms Mrs.Mehta,Poor Rey! I really flattered wit his sentence of wanna discuss with his wife!
Hmmm,Finally he got a little chance wr he spoked abt bit of his feelings n also abt  d deal,ws shckd fr a min bcz TR exchngd d tables nw wr Taani insisting him to accept d deal bt its fr his gd,nice.
Totaly a good attempt by Rey to flatter his wife.
Swaron barking at Rey spe,Sha yelling at him tat if he wnt say thn will tell Taani to reject him ws funnylicious.
Awe,Rey reharsing infront of a mirror,hehehe 2 typical boy! Hmmm,banda is vry smart,gtng to knw d proposal way by Taani itself.
 Hs cheek kiss adoring d sleeping beauty,his wife ws utter cute.Planning a proposal as Taani's wish meanwhile fulfilled hs BF's words 2 ws killer!I hope atleast nw he do it perfectly.
Precap,Close dance,Yeah,I'm excited.
miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Amazing update, haiii bechara rey, he's trying soo hard but just can't catch a break loll!!!! Soo many interruptions in the dinner date! 
Loved the update, n haii the precap killed me, now u have to update soon, I need to read the next part
kriti094 Goldie
kriti094
kriti094

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Again a fabulous updt
Just loved d way rey's small actions n words made taa.i feel lyk a princess
also just loved d way taani asked rey to go for d deal to get over his guilt
amazing updt , u expressed d depth of their love so sweetly
n i m so happy rey wil propose taani on their anniversary
i guess its gonna be a grand confession
n ya d whole waiter thing was really nyc , loved d way rey got irritated
n d precap is again mind blowing