Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey ff:Destiny's decision#2 moved to thread 3 (Page 144)

nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taani.priya1997

nithi i have a mixed feeling regarding this update but i thought twice
1st- i was heart broken angry little and felt like why did u do this , felt like unnecessary ly ur dragging it. it was my true feeling and so yesterday did not comment coz felt my comment will be negative.

I know that this would be the genuine mindset of most of the readers...

but through out sat it haunted me like what the hell did u do and then read once again today night first the update then the whole story beleive me and then came to conclusion...

Guess what...I actually felt very good after this...most of them were angry on Riya's entry...but I am also excited TO know how much you guys are into the story...You don't know how good it feels...
Thank you!!Smile

like in the whole story specially when taani came to know about rey's past rey had shown great care ,faith towards taani which a frd can also show even during her father's treatment  but love he didnt show her though he loves her a lot so may be taani has decided to increase his self confidence by helping him to win the deal and earn the faith of his father and then to repay back the trust the faith the care he have for taani , she decided to return him his love riya, may be she talked with her and convinced her that rey loves her truely.

You have almost guessed it right...Taani supported Rey and asked him to take part in the deal to make him get rid of his guilt...She did this cozzz she loved him and he tooo knew it somewhere...But Taani had no wild idea that rey loved her equally cozzz she felt Rey would have done it to her even if she wasn't his lady love...And what Rey had done for Taani is something very big for her...So the only way of repaying his help is by bringing back his smile..his passion...his love which is Riya according to her...

unware of the fact that now taani herself is rey's love of life and riya has nothing to do.

even one dialogue was coming to my mind from film ishqu vishq after reading ur update partly correct from taanis side (though she has mistaken riya as rey's love still now)...

'agar tumara payaar tume chorkar jaye to use jana do agar woh laut aye to woh tumhara saccha payyar hainahi to woh kabhi tumraa tahi nahi'
means-- if ur love wants to go away let him go .,if he returns then he is ur true love if not then he was never yours

I haven't watched the movie...but its awesome...Smile

so moral of the story though i was very upset yesterday with ur update but for me today it is justified.

Thank you for taking time, analysing the story and then commenting on it...cozzz you don't know how good I feel now...

only one req dont make taarey apart can,t bear it. and i do know u will not allow love to loose as palki mahlotra did

All that I can say for now is...plzzz do wait for Destiny's final decision...
Thank you sooo much priya...
It just means a lot to me...And am soo happy after reading it!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taani.priya1997

yoyoaishwarya IF-Dazzler
yoyoaishwarya
yoyoaishwarya

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
thanku so much di , 4 liking my comment, but u see there is nothing from my side as u kno na ki every action has its reaction, soits just like that as jitna awesome fantastic update I always try to give comment like that per kya hai na I m not good in writing skills so may be jitna mein feel karti hoon vaise toh aapko bata hi nahi paati but its sure I love yr writng n ff too much se bhi jayada , thanks once again di.

nithi_newlife

anatomy_nerd Senior Member
anatomy_nerd
anatomy_nerd

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithi_newlife

Originally posted by riya_vaidya

heyya...!!! finally updated thnk god...Angry

OMG!!Confused

ok so now without wasting time coming to the chapter...uhmm i have mixed kind of feelings this time after reading the chapter
firstly very happy that rey won the deal n made his father n taani proud on himClapClap

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!SmileSmile

den rofling while reading the scene between mr.singhania n mr. keshav i m still laughing while writing dis commentLOLROFLthnk god dat kundra's bachha n dat kundra himself are arrested...yess

Happy that you liked it!!Smile

then i found something fishy during taarey's convo coz of taani's cold behaviour to this big n most awaited news...n sharon's thought which was resonable made it more intense bt i think it maybe revealed in next chapter right??

Smart uh??Wink

den reyam's convo was also nice, loved dis part:
So peet peeche bhi wife ki taareef!! Not bad!" said Swayam smiling at Rey.

"Ab kisi ki wife itni smart ho tho taareef tho karni hi padegi!!"

"Wah...kya dialogue mara..." said Swayam

seriously rey wahhhLOLLOL

THAT WAS MY FAV TOO WHILE WRITING...LOLLOL

after dat jst fell again in love with rey with his new avtar of a teenage boy...the preparation he was making for their grand anniversary was sooo damn cute...awww then he got that cd also which helped him bt i guess he would have managed without it...bechara rey he was so confused bt loved dat in his excitment also he thought of taani's condition n her would be possible pov...again a sign of a good husbandEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

REY'S ALWAYSSS ROMANTIC...Embarrassed
HAPPY THAT YOU LIKED IT!!Smile

and then came the sneek peek of the chapter...the kaali andheri raat jab do dillon ko ek hona tha tab aagayi chudail riya apna kala saaya leke(ohh god i m turning soo filmyWink, acchi khasi romantic story ko horror story bana diya)...bt seriously jiss chiz par pehle taani ka right tha woh uss riya ne le liyaAngryAngry(and mere naam ki to dhajiyaan uda diCry)

Exactly yeh tho pakka filmy hai...LOLLOL

"Rey placed his chin comfortably on the crook of her neck and took a deep breathe feeling her scent...her fragrance..He quickly withdrew his chin whispering "It's not lavender.." He could alwayss predict her presence with her lavender scent which added extra essence to her beauty..her feminity..."
jst loved this part...a perfect husband...he could feel her jst with smell of her perfume...wow

Thank you dear...Smile

and after dat rey's reaction was superbly described by you...jsst loved it to the core... A few minutes before his hands which were touching and adoring the softness of the flower were now bleeding...

This line was my fav too...thank you for mentioning it...I feel good!!Smile

loved dis line n also one very good aspect of life you wrote
Every individual urges to get a bright life...Brightness has never been defined in a negative manner...Brightness defines life...Brighness defines colors...brighness defines hope...For the first time, the sudden brightness oth the living room shattered the hopes, life, colors of 2 souls in its own way...
awesome line would be definately useful in my forthcoming english paperWinkthnks nithi

OMG!! Make sure your teacher has no idea about DD!LOLLOL!!

on the whole it was jst a PERFECT chapterClapClap
plz next tym update soon...take care, stay blessed n thnks for the pm

love,
riya

Hey Riya...I have replied with the blue lines...
Thank you sooo much dear...Actually you had almost quoted all my fav lines...
Thank you sooo much...
Plzz do wait for destinys final decision on Taarey!!Smile

arre baap re itne saare thnx??
well u don't have to say thnks coz the pleasure is all mine
n ya dnt worry coz its my board xams n any teacher frm all around the state can check it n i bet dat no teacher of my state board is intelligent enough to be on IF...infact he/she would think that this student is a very good writer...Winklolz
so now as u have tld me to wait for final decision of destiny on taarey...i have do so bt can u tell me dat for how long i have to wait??matlb approx. tym??
jst kidding take ur own tym bt give the best chapter n ya think smthing for my request alsoSmile

nithi_newlife

dazedworld Goldie
dazedworld
dazedworld

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithi_newlife

Originally posted by dreamyworld

W*F?!?!?
yeh kahan se aa gayi...
haaye i was so bloody excited par tune zalaim aurat tune mere aur rey ka dil tod duya... *dramatic music*

no no no no nooo i want taani not riya... i want TAAREY!!

i loved it ... the dad-son... i was super proud of rey ...
lol saala keshav kundra... that was a tight slap fron the singhanias in their own ishtyle

awe swaron are super cute and best best friends any person could ever get.. i would trade the entire world for this priceless friendship!

haayyyeee rey dude rey the awesomest lover i've ever seen... tera version of rey the "prince charming" and become the role model of my "prince charming" *blush*

aweee i loved it when shivam and gang spoke about taani and rey ke replies were super cute... *giggle*

par tune hum dono ke saath yeh theek nahi kiya... somewhere deep down mujhe pata tha tu itni aasani se taani aur rey ko taarey nahi banayegi... pls before i die out of curiosity pls pls update soonish...

and to your question as to how i felt related to rey is i don't know where and i felt like him but for sure i felt like him ... *grins*

p.s.- sorry to be late again... 
p.s.s- i hate u for this heart attack !

ty for the pm !

OMG??? ITNA GUSSA???ConfusedConfused
Happy that you liked Singhania and Kundra encounter...
Swaron and Shivam are epitomes of true friendship...happy that you like them...
And yea...I hope you also get this type of prince charming in your life...Smile
Will update soon...
To know the future secrets of Taani, Rey and Riya...plzzz do wait for Destiny to give its final judgement...Smile
Thank you sooo much dear...
Felt good!!SmileSmile

tujhse kaise gussa reh sakti hun dude... even if i try being angry with u it wouldn't be for long zyada se zyada 2 minutes...

pls pls update soonish... can't wait to know the final judgement of destiny...
yup shivam and swaron and the gangs redefined friendship ! Embarrassed

nithi_newlife

nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji.Chandran

wt s going on?
why d hell on earth that riya returned back to rey?
did taani brought her back?
i m totally confused
plz update soon

Plzz do wait for the next update to know about Taani, Riya and REy...
And yea Destiny's final decision is on its way...
Plzzz do wait for that!!SmileSmile
Thank you!!Smile

Viji.Chandran

nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjanankuttu

THAT WAS A SIXER EPISODE...LOL...

Thank you dear...
Well read your previous comment too...
Was happy that you took time to comment...
Am soo sorry...I couldn't reply to them...Confused
Destiny's final decision is on its way...plzzz do encourage me for the next 2 updates too!!SmileSmile
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghu2000

LOVED IT! but d ending was kind of sad... Now since only 2 chapters are left, please, please, please include some taarey scenes!! been waiting for a long time... But still d update was superb! hope taani cums back soon! anyway, DYING FOR THE UPDATE!
Btw, you are a really awesome writer cause u know how to make us love the story and become so impatient...
WAITING!!

Thank you dear...
I know you are desperate for Taarey scenes...
Well plzzz do wait for destiny's final decision on Taarey...
And yea thank you sooo much for calling me a good writer...I feel too good today!!Smile
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamanbk

Awesome update

loved how romantic Rey is for his anniversary, and then that b***h Riya came AngryAngryAngry
please unite my taarey
please update soon and pm me

Thank you soo much dear...
Plzzz do wait for destiny's final decision...
Star

Go to top