Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey ff:Destiny's decision#2 moved to thread 3 (Page 143)

vd_bigfan Groupbie
vd_bigfan
vd_bigfan

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithi_newlife

Originally posted by vd_bigfan

Wowww dis update ws truly epicClap...one of a kind n will b counted among one of d bst updates so far
Dis update actually had everything... Starting frm d father-son bond to d awesome shareyam frndship bond to d taani-shivam bond n her bond wid her other frnds to d mst beautiful taarey bond though taarey weren't together bt d entire plot ws actually full of dem wid rey making preparations so excitedly jus fr his luv n soul taani
I wud say today's update had all d major characters around which d stry revolves

Special mention- I really luvd d way u showed d cd scenes along wid rey's reaction at evry advice n u literally described hw rey ws doing preparations n dat too in an amazing way wid shivam's advice in d background... Gr8 thought dear...dis is wat i call unique writing skills
N den comes d epic riya entry...i knew it wasn't taani bt d thng i luvd d mst ws rey's reaction aftr knowing she wasn't his angel...d way he punished his hands fr caressing someone else n nt taani by piercing thorns ws brilliantly writtenEmbarrassed
N yes nw comes d actual meaning of dis ff DESTINY'S DECISION cz nw everything lies in d hands of destiny
Gr8 wrk dearThumbs Up...u truly justified ur title...hats off fr dis amazing update n nw i should stop writing cz my comment is way too long...sry fr dat bt i couldn't stop myself frm writing it down...Well i m wondering evn without a single taarey scene together u stole d shwClap Eagerly waiting fr d nxt update cz d climax is here...Embarrassed

Well...I was so happy after reading the comment...This update was one of the challenging one for me...After Rey's past chapter and the Taarey realization chapter...this was the one which I liked the most...Thank you sooo much...I was sooo happy reading your comment...I just don't have words to describe how excited I felt after reading this comment...
And yea it was after your comment that I realized that I had almost brought all the lead characters in this update!!
And yea...IT TOOK SO MUCH TIME TO MAKE THE ENTIRE PLOT OF sHIVAM'S GIFT AND REY'S PREPARATION...
Thank you for liking this and mentioning it...I was soo happy!!
And yea thank you soo much for that thorn part...Smile
That was my fav too...Smile
Yaar thank you sooo much!!
You stole my heart with your comment...
THANK you sooo much once again!!SmileSmile

Hey dear i m so glad dat u found my comment encouraging n i literally had a million dollar smile on my face reading ur replyTongue
N itne sare thanks mat bolo cz u deserve an applause n waise bhi i luv to analyse ur beautiful updates cz i feel connected to it...i dun knew y bt i just do maybe its cz of d way u express everything
N i m sooo happy to knw dat my comment brought a smile on ur face so will keep on commenting n analysing... Till den looking frward to d nxt update n also to ur nxt ff...tc n thnk u sooo much fr loving my comment n appreciating itSmile

nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raddhi

i am speechless...i hav no words to tell u how much i luv dis prt..my hrt was beating fast once i complete dis prt..i luv how rey win dis project n how his dad was proud of him n thn how taani hlp in dis also...n thn how rey dad told thm everything n thr get in jail...n thn finally rey n his dad hug each other tht was bst prt in ur stry as i was waiting for tht from past few prt..n thn i luv how shareyam convo n how swayam teas rey n y sharon is not con...with wht reyam said hmm is thr something..n thn i luv shivam CD tht was really swt n cute of him to hlp him n care so much for taani tht he told rey each n every detail abt taani tht he shld know..n thn haaye yaar d way rey make everything perfect according to the way taani luv...big pic..rose..pic...cake.bed cover..
one big pic of thm with all thr spl movement n how excited he is to let his feeling for taani com out infornt of his luv his live his wife taani haaye n thn i like rey n his mom convo tht was cute n swt n aww thr will do pooja for one yrs complete tht is cute n thn finally day com n thn car entry but she was not taani..it was riya i like how much taani luv rey tht she is read to let her luv go away from her just to see his luv rey happy n i like how rey react looking at riya.
.per:cape made me restless i am waiting for nxt prt hope u put nxt prt soon n yeah i want taarey romance hot n sexy n i hope how rey hav plan it com out like tht only thank u so much for PM i luv dis prt 

Hey hi dear...
As usual you have jjjust killed me with your cute comment...
Thank you sooo much for mentioning alll your fav parts...
Rey and his dad'sbond...keshav  and Mr.Singhania encounter...Shareyam...Taavam...Rey's romantic deeds...rey and his mom's bond...
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH DEAR...
I LOVED YOUR COMMENT...
Well for Taarey future...plzzz do wait for Destiny's final decision...
thank you sooo much dear...Smile
Love
nithiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raddhi

nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_taarey

superb part dii... Clap Clap
Taani is so intelligent...she knew this could happen... Smile
Nd mera rey gave d presentation...to acha to hoga hi.. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Nd loved rey nd his fathers bond... Wink
It was Awsum...
First tym he noticed rey's work... Big smile
Nd den they hugged... Smile
Nd Sharon is not able to believe it happened...but why..???
Nd the lines in purple...poori life history likhdi...
But that was needed for rey... Embarrassed
Nd rey's smirk on sm lines..imagine karkr hi mar jau... Embarrassed
Nd there she comes...
But it was riya... Angry Angry
Why is she back..???
Nd rey holded her.. Ouch
She was shattered...she should be.after wat she did...
Why did taani said that he love riya..???
Nd he never moved on..??
Last 2 chapter left... Cry Cry
Will miss DD... Cry Cry
Precap sounds intetesting...
Update soon n pm me...

Thank you sooo muc deaar...
Thank you for mentioning all yoour fav parts...I really felt good...
To know Taarey and Riya mystery...plz do wait for the future updates...
To know Destiny's final decision on Taarey plzzz stay tuned...Smile
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyworld

W*F?!?!?
yeh kahan se aa gayi...
haaye i was so bloody excited par tune zalaim aurat tune mere aur rey ka dil tod duya... *dramatic music*

no no no no nooo i want taani not riya... i want TAAREY!!

i loved it ... the dad-son... i was super proud of rey ...
lol saala keshav kundra... that was a tight slap fron the singhanias in their own ishtyle

awe swaron are super cute and best best friends any person could ever get.. i would trade the entire world for this priceless friendship!

haayyyeee rey dude rey the awesomest lover i've ever seen... tera version of rey the "prince charming" and become the role model of my "prince charming" *blush*

aweee i loved it when shivam and gang spoke about taani and rey ke replies were super cute... *giggle*

par tune hum dono ke saath yeh theek nahi kiya... somewhere deep down mujhe pata tha tu itni aasani se taani aur rey ko taarey nahi banayegi... pls before i die out of curiosity pls pls update soonish...

and to your question as to how i felt related to rey is i don't know where and i felt like him but for sure i felt like him ... *grins*

p.s.- sorry to be late again... 
p.s.s- i hate u for this heart attack !

ty for the pm !

OMG??? ITNA GUSSA???ConfusedConfused
Happy that you liked Singhania and Kundra encounter...
Swaron and Shivam are epitomes of true friendship...happy that you like them...
And yea...I hope you also get this type of prince charming in your life...Smile
Will update soon...
To know the future secrets of Taani, Rey and Riya...plzzz do wait for Destiny to give its final judgement...Smile
Thank you sooo much dear...
Felt good!!SmileSmile

nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saarthi

Wow amazing really good...
Wait but dont mess up with taarey plsss...
Am really waitng for the update..
Cant believe just 2 more updates but eagerly waitng what will be the end of this outstanding story

Thank you dear...
happy to see a comment from you...Hope I get to see your comments in future updates too...
Thank you sooo much for calling it outstanding...
Plzz do wait for destiny's final decision...
Thank you sooo much!!
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Suhani--

OMG Riya's here!!!
That too Tani called her...
Yes Tani is right from her POV but I am sure they will be together at the end their love is true and true love always wins :)
Rey and his dad scene was so cute :D
Hmm so Sharon thought something is wrong!!!
Update soon!!!!

Hey dear...
Thank you for understanding Taani's pov...
Lets wait to know what destiny has in store for this true love...Smile
Thank you soo much for liking the other parts...
Thank you!!SmileSmile
Crucio. IF-Dazzler
Crucio.
Crucio.

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
unresed my comment on PG 34:)
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chasecorrnner

it was an awesome update but im also shocked..
loved dad and son bond..
loved shivam's gift..
loved rey doing all preparations...
im shocked seeing riya..this is suppose to be special for rey and taani...
felling very bad for rey...want taarey together..
update soon..

Thank you dear...
Happy that you liked all the parts...and yea thank you for mentioning the same...
To know more about riya, Rey and Taani...plzzz do wait for Destiny's final decision!!SmileSmile
Thank you sooo much!Smile

Go to top