Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey ff:Destiny's decision#2 moved to thread 3 (Page 124)

taarey_vrimar IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE
LOVED THE FAMILY SCENE
LOVED TAAREY'S SCENE
ITS AWESOME
AND THE BIKE DRAMA IS JUST AWESOME
AND THE CONCERN OF TAANI FOR REY
AND NOW HIS DAD IS JUST AWESOME
LOVED REY AND HIS DAD'S CONVO

.-Soumya-. IF-Dazzler
.-Soumya-.
.-Soumya-.

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged

AWSUM PART DI

LUVED TAAREY PART IN AIRPORT

IT WAS ROMANTIC IN ITS OWN WAYEmbarrassed

LUVED REY FEELINGS WITHOUT TAANI

N ROHAN..BLOODYCensored

AT STARTING FELT BAD FOR REY..CryCry

LUVED REY N HIS DAD BONDBig smile

WAITING FOR TAAREY ANNIVERSARY

UPDT SOON N PM ME
priyal_TaaRey Goldie
priyal_TaaRey
priyal_TaaRey

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear Big smile
raddhi IF-Rockerz
raddhi
raddhi

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
wow nice kkk dis was awsm prt it was less taarey but i luv other alot...kk let star i luv how both family taani n rey family support each other in every way dis show how two family hlp each othwe u hav show tht thr share thr happiness pain everything with each other n become thr wall thn thr fall n or become weak i luv how rey family hlp n support n try each n every way to hlp thm n less thr pain ... thn i luv how taarey support each other how thr understand tht thr need to be strong n be mature to make thing better n thn i luv tht u hav show pain in taarey relation of staying away dis is imp in every relation to feel dis pain coz dis relation more strong n show how imp is other person in thr life tht every single time thr miss thm n need thm n how much rey miss taani n need her n i luv taarey hug nice n thn i luv how rey make himself strong to win his life his contract his luv n everything for his taani n how tht bas**** rohan take away everything from him but i luv rey dad entry awsm n i luv how he support him n make him strong to win his life his luv his wife his everything back n i luv how confident rey was n i am waiting for nxt prt but i dont want tht dis stry get end plzz dont end dis stry thanks for PM n luv u dear muahaa n dont end plzz 
InfiniteFlame IF-Dazzler
InfiniteFlame
InfiniteFlame

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
superb...
loved the family scene...
loved taarey scene at d airport..
rey frustration on letting down taani was superb...
overall just loved it..
update soon..
2111_shweta IF-Sizzlerz
2111_shweta
2111_shweta

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Loved the update...
still wondering how his dad got the file...
waiting for Rey to win the deal...
also waiting for TaaRey anniversary...EmbarrassedBig smile
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhanvi_TaaRey

Res
-Edited-

Yeah!! I'm first this time thanks to your scrapSmile

You really expressed the family's bond and concern.

Unfortunately their deal and Mr.Shekawat's treatment fell on the same week. Taani was initially hesitant about it. It was not that Rey can''t handle the project all alone.

Oops.. Never expected this. I had really wanted to see Rohan and Taani's encounter at the meeting but...
anyways Rey is there naWink

So uncle..Apka saara melodrama katam ho chuka hai. Just get ready to get well soon and ofcourse to meet your angry daughter who is going to pounce on you for lying to her..." he commented in a friendly tone and Taani glared at him. 

This was much needed comment by rey as the whole family had somewhat lost their smile!!

Ab fikar karne ki koi baath nahi hai. After all I have found the best match for my daughter."said Mr.Shekawat looking at Rey. Rey and taani looked at each other.

Yeah!!Thats rightEmbarrassed

Mr.Singhania looked at his son with pride in his eyes. "Was he the same guy whom never cared about his family...Was he the same guy for whom all that mattered was HIS passion, HIS luxury and HIS friends... Probably not anymore...His son had really learnt the lesson of life perfectly .."he thought.

Finally you showed Mr. Singhania proud of his son!!

-*-

The airport scene was cute.. You can manage some romance amidst tension in chaptersBig smile

"I'll miss you!!" he said atlast and hugged her tight. Her heart lightened. Yet again he understood what she needed...she thought.

But little did she know that he was craving for this. She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered.."I will miss you more.."

AwwwEmbarrassed

-*-

Sure!! After all its TAANI MADAM's ORDER!!" he said in a sarcastic tone.

She looked at him with her eyebrows raised. Poor girl! Looks like her entire life would go waste trying to understand her boss and his mood swings!!

poor Leena!!!

Rohan raised his hand and pointed to the bag he was holding and Rey's world stopped there...

Rohan wasn't just carrying his bag. It was Rey's  life, his hardwork, the trust that Taani had on him, Rey's final opportunity to come out of his guilt. He stripped off the seat belt and got down from the car and tried to chase the motor bike giving a damn about his bleeding hands. His senses did not help him at that moment to warn him that he wasn't a superhero who could just get his target just like that. But Rey's pain or hardwork did not help him capture his bag from the speeding motorbike..

Rohan is a jerk!! If taani would have been there then he would have got another slap from her!!

The copy you had was a fake one. Infact it was  just a backup. I have the original deal papers...

pheww *sigh of relief*

"Then be ready to hug your son!! " he said and both of them moved in...

Yeah!!

Finally TaaRey anniversary in the next chapter...you would have to update tomorrow then!!!!!

Loved this chapter..Smile

update soon :D

Hi dear...
Even I was excited to see your comment...
Well I didn't want Rohan and Taani encounter much...Rohan was just a  tool to potray how powerful and confident Taani is...So I thought this would do!!
The airport scene was cute.. You can manage some romance amidst tension in chaptersBig smile
Thank you sooo much for this...otherwise ppl think am a real kanjus when it comes to Taarey romanceLOLLOL(sometimes it turned out to be true...what can I do...story he kuch aisa hai...)
Thank you sooo much for your comment...Guess what I read your comment almost 5 times till now...Just loved it...Thank you sooo much!!SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CasKett.

Go to top