Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey ff:Destiny's decision#2 moved to thread 3 (Page 122)

shamanbk IF-Dazzler
shamanbk
shamanbk

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
awesome update
beautifully written
taarey scene was amazing
I have a feeling it was Taani's decision to give the fake file and give Mr.Singhania the original back up
I love Rey and his dad scene
next chapter taarey anniversary, can't wait
please update soon and pm me

taani.priya1997 IF-Dazzler
taani.priya1997
taani.priya1997

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
so nithi this chapter was much awated coz u took a lot of time.ok now coming to  the update, it was not taarelecious but u know my way of looking at stories and situations are different.
for me it was a chapter of dependence and trust which for me  is an imp aspect of love
1 ] rey was not at all in himself , actually how ever successful he was but he lacked self confidence when he married taani, it was taani who brought it back in him and first time she made him realize that what ever he did in life he was correct at that point of time 1st thread when rey said his past to her in the stormy night and after the whole incident rey asked taani whether she also think him as a fool where her ans was she is proud about him coz he was blind in love 

2  ]she not only brought back his confidence on himself  but also forced his father sometimes by action and sometimes by words to have faith in his son and to support his son.

3  ] lastly their eye to eye conversation in the airport i loved it.

4] and last but not the least rey taking out her sari thinking about her and planning her surprise and missing her a lot.

5]and at the last when rohan stole the bag and he was wounded the only thing which came to his mind was how will  he answer taani and face her and that he doesent deserve her. the point was that with the win in deal he would prove himself in front of the world, his father and to himself but apart from all this is sole sadness was he will fail to prove taani right , who has supported him and had faith in him when no body showed faith ih him  as well as he himself lacked confidence.

so nithi  for me it was also a taarelecious chapter. and i loved it to the core . you once again showed physical nearness is not at all matters wher both stay in each others heart. phy nearness only spices the relationship but immence love should be present in heart. 

and lastly father-son relationship again bloomed after ages all coz of taani and then father saying  you have to win the deal for the person who depends on him.

i just loved the chapter and for me it was also a chapter called
LOVE BRINGS DEPENDENCE AND FAITH

And the lines which i liked most in your writings., the lines you wrote that made me feel the love are as follows----------

"I don't know if I can handle things all by myself"

"Taani if you can handle me, trust me you can do anything!!" he said in a mocking tone.

"Probably you are right!!" she said in the same mocking tone

"Now I didn't expect that!! Am hurt!!" he said in a fake anger.

There was moment of silence!!

"Kuch tho boiye Rey!! I don't know how much I'll miss you!!" she thought!

"I just want to shout how much much I love you!! But trust me Taani when you are going to return back, I'll fill your life with pleasant surprises..After how can I forget that THE GREAT TAANI SHEKAWAT LOVES SURPRISES!!" he answered back in hhis eyes. There wasn't any words needed to express their feeling. Their eyes spoke their heart.

"Taani..." Both of them turned as they heard Mrs.Shekawat's tone.

"Am coming mom.." she said and turned back to him

"Bye!!" the words hardly came out of her lips. He held her hands and stopped her from moving. She stopped and looked at him. She felt His eyes reciprocating the same feelings.

"I'll miss you!!" he said atlast and hugged her tight. Her heart lightened. Yet again he understood what she needed...she thought.

But little did she know that he was craving for this. She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered.."I will miss you more.."

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 08 September 2013 at 7:02pm
Alexandrite91 Groupbie
Alexandrite91
Alexandrite91

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I loved it!! Such a brilliant update!! Rey's greatest fear is hurting Taani. That was beautiful. I loved for you're showing Mr. Singhania and Rey come closer too. 
Goonies4Ever IF-Dazzler
Goonies4Ever
Goonies4Ever

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
awsum update soon
disha93 IF-Dazzler
disha93
disha93

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Superb update!!!!!!! Smile
vi1772843271_nc Senior Member
vi1772843271_nc
vi1772843271_nc

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
superb update
loved it dear!!!
qwerty012 Senior Member
qwerty012
qwerty012

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Rohan and his father..Angry How much these guys will get????
Atlast i think it is taani's plan to hide original deal paper...

Let us see.. I really want rey to punch that rohan and his father... 
kriti094 Goldie
kriti094
kriti094

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
finally my miss. perfectionist is back
I simply loved d updt
the scene where taanji was leaving for US was amazingly written
n ya I loved d last part of d updt a lot
gosh rey n his dad's bond is building back even stronger
n I was sooo glad to see our caring rey not just for taani but even for his in laws
plz nxt part jaldi post karna

Go to top