Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey ff:Destiny's decision#2 moved to thread 3 (Page 117)

Sweetypie0234 Groupbie
Sweetypie0234
Sweetypie0234

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
sorry for a very late comment. actually i m hving my exams. i might not be able to read the updates but pls continue to pm me. btw it was an amazing update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi_newlife

anatomy_nerd Senior Member
anatomy_nerd
anatomy_nerd

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithi_newlife

Originally posted by riya_vaidya

again no reply on my commentCryCry
i always comment on DD(dat to long ones) bt only once got the reply...ya i know always i m late bt i never forget to comment bt i never get a reply...forget reply i dnt even get a like also for it ...mayb u dont like my comments
if it is so plz do tell meConfused i would happily go back to my silent readers groupUnhappyCryCry

any ways take care n stay blessed
Hi dear...
Before let me clear once again that I reply to all comments and that too in the order it is being posted...And right now I have joined my new office and am completely held up with it!!
Yaar I comment to everyone let it be a simple one word or a page long...And I read your comment AND loved it to core that I even shard it with my sis!!! If due to any reason I left the last few comments unanswered due to time constraint I have apologised in the update...cozzz I alwaysss believe that the success of any story only depends on its genuine readers and their commentsss...
So all I want to say is am sorry if I had hurt you and if the question is why it took so long..its cozzz I start early in the morning and return back home very late...Dats y it took time to reply to your comment...Every comment means a lot to me...and there is no questtion of not liking your comments...As I reply to commentsss , I hit the like button cozz it helps me make sure that I haven't left anyone...So plzzz don't misunderstand that I didn't read your comment or like it...Its just that I LOVE THEM and I want to give proper reply...Probably that's why it takes so long!!!
Sorry if I had hurt you...
Will be waiting for your future commentsss too ...

i m really very sorry for this...actually i didnt got any reply from past many comments so jst got irritated n was very angry also on dat day so my anger got spilled on u...after dat next day i calmed down myself n thought with a cool mind den i got to know ur pov...u r also in the same situation as of mine n i should hav tried to understand ur prblm...some days later i read ur reply on my previous comment n felt sooo guilty dat i didnt had any guts to talk wd u...2day after gaining courage i replied on dis n still i m very guilty n very sorry from the bottom of my heartCry

i hope u'll understand n forgive me?? n der would be no hard feelings amymore btwn us??
waiting for ur reply n update also...!!!

nithi_newlife

unitatoxo. IF-Rockerz
unitatoxo.
unitatoxo.

Exuberant CC Captain

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hello .
I'm new to this Fan Fiction . I just caught up with all the 27 Chapters . 
I am really in love with this story . 
Amazing concept and even your writing is amazing ..
I am completely blown away with the way you write ..
Superb ..Just one word..
And now the story is turning towards it's climax so , I am eager to know , what's in store for us . 
And , Congratulations for completing 100 pages.. I am sure this story has many more threads to go .. Smile

~Arpita 

Edited by .-Arpita-. - 07 September 2013 at 10:09pm

nithi_newlife

taarey_vrimar IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetypie0234

sorry for a very late comment. actually i m hving my exams. i might not be able to read the updates but pls continue to pm me. btw it was an amazing update.

Hey dear!!
Thank you sooo much!!
No problem after all Exams are more important!!SmileSmile
Thanks a lot for reading it!!
SmileSmile
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nithi_newlife

again no reply on my commentCryCry
i always comment on DD(dat to long ones) bt only once got the reply...ya i know always i m late bt i never forget to comment bt i never get a reply...forget reply i dnt even get a like also for it ...mayb u dont like my comments
if it is so plz do tell meConfused i would happily go back to my silent readers groupUnhappyCryCry

any ways take care n stay blessed
Hi dear...
Before let me clear once again that I reply to all comments and that too in the order it is being posted...And right now I have joined my new office and am completely held up with it!!
Yaar I comment to everyone let it be a simple one word or a page long...And I read your comment AND loved it to core that I even shard it with my sis!!! If due to any reason I left the last few comments unanswered due to time constraint I have apologised in the update...cozzz I alwaysss believe that the success of any story only depends on its genuine readers and their commentsss...
So all I want to say is am sorry if I had hurt you and if the question is why it took so long..its cozzz I start early in the morning and return back home very late...Dats y it took time to reply to your comment...Every comment means a lot to me...and there is no questtion of not liking your comments...As I reply to commentsss , I hit the like button cozz it helps me make sure that I haven't left anyone...So plzzz don't misunderstand that I didn't read your comment or like it...Its just that I LOVE THEM and I want to give proper reply...Probably that's why it takes so long!!!
Sorry if I had hurt you...
Will be waiting for your future commentsss too ...

i m really very sorry for this...actually i didnt got any reply from past many comments so jst got irritated n was very angry also on dat day so my anger got spilled on u...after dat next day i calmed down myself n thought with a cool mind den i got to know ur pov...u r also in the same situation as of mine n i should hav tried to understand ur prblm...some days later i read ur reply on my previous comment n felt sooo guilty dat i didnt had any guts to talk wd u...2day after gaining courage i replied on dis n still i m very guilty n very sorry from the bottom of my heartCry

i hope u'll understand n forgive me?? n der would be no hard feelings amymore btwn us??
waiting for ur reply n update also...!!!

Hey dear...
That okay!! You needn't feel guilty and all!!
Its just a small issue and not that big to worry!!.Am happy that things are sorted out now and you decided to settle the issue by talking..That's a very good thing...Will update in just a few minutes...
Hope you like the future updates too!!
Love NithiSmile
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .-Arpita-.

Hello .
I'm new to this Fan Fiction . I just caught up with all the 27 Chapters . 
I am really in love with this story . 
Amazing concept and even your writing is amazing ..
I am completely blown away with the way you write ..
Superb ..Just one word..
And now the story is turning towards it's climax so , I am eager to know , what's in store for us . 
And , Congratulations for completing 100 pages.. I am sure this story has many more threads to go .. Smile

~Arpita 

hey Arpita...
I was really excited to know that you read the chapters together and loved the update...thank you sooo much for that!!
You really made my day with your comment...
thank you soo much!
Love
NithiSmile

unitatoxo.

nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikha_taarey

Res
Unres!!
So so soo sry!!! First res karke sabse late unres kar rahi hun!!! Tongue ... exams n all to sryy!!
N yipeee... cuz my hatrick... third tym im d first to res on ur update!!! Party LOL
Coming to d update... as always a long one n mindblowing update!! U hav covered every aspect of d stry in dis update!! Not only taarey bt also taani's family , rey's mom dad ,d increasing bond b/w taarey n swayam-vicky-rey convo n their frndship ... n most important their careers!! Each n every thing id covered by u!! Really gr8 job di!! Clap Clap
D start was absolutely clear... d way there was a direct comparision... which clearly showed how different n vulnerable taani was at dat tym... which rey had never seen!! It was d situation which made her so vulnerable!!
Taani sleeping on rey's lap n was mumuring 'papa' in her sleep!!Cry... n rey gently stroking her hairs!!Embarrassed
Rey ka dialouge..."I'll make sure things are fine Taani...I would never let you feel the same pain which I felt a few years back.. After all this could be the worst thing that could ever happen to her..." !... awesome one... n loved his care n concern for hwr which was actually seen throughout d update!!Embarrassed... he would never want taani to feel d pain... dis one was damn heart touching!!Day Dreaming
Taani waking up in d mrng n feeling her head heavy... felt bad at taani's condition!!
Bt u hav described it soo very well... her pain... her vulnerabilty... rey's concern n d way he was scared to see taani lyk dat!! Clap ... loved d way u wrote all dat!!
Awww... dat was a really cute n sweet scene... rey preparing coffee n breakfast for himself as well as taani!! Day Dreaming... n talking to dr. Stephen! I didnt understood it at first bt later cleared!!LOL... Taani crying again... n rey saying dat he was afraid as he never saw taani so weak!! Cry...! N taani herself agreed to it!! U never know how strong a situation can make u n at d oder moment a situation can make u equally weak n vulnerable!! Cry... d scene was really a sweet n senti one..!!
Taani was smiling seeing d mansion... i guess she was lost in d old tyms!! Smile...
N den her mom trying to hide her pain frm taani!!... n their scene... it was really emotional one!!CryCry
Taani hesitating to go in her dad's room... n den she went away frm there!! It might be so difficult for her to see her own dad in dat condition!! Cry...
D way rey convinced her n made her understand... loved his lines which showed how equally broken he was!! "Taani I was never attached to my dad like ou. Kabhi kabhi iss baath ko lekar main tumse jealous bhi hota tha...Par Taani maine apne dad ko uss din aisa dekha...I was almost dead. I felt like I had lost a big support. My dad's helplessness was the moment where I understood how cruel this world could be. That was the moment when I understood how protected I was under his shadow..."... totally agree wid dis line!! There may be many MU n problems b/w parents n their child bt afterall olny they r d ones whom we can count on wen we r in any problem!!! Smile His lines were really sort of heart breaking n sad... all dat he has went through!! Cry
Awesome dii... dis was d best part of d update..."Her dad's room, the place where she barged in in her childhood to show her trophies, the room which were she joined hands with him to at mock her mom, the room where she saw her dad browse big big files with his spectacles on...The room was filled with so many medical instrument whose names she was yet to discover. Her dad's face which used to be cleanlky shaved and neat had now disappeared under his beard and his skin was swollen and dull. his fingers which she used to hold tight while going out where now replaced with clips tied to colourful wires."... its actually d reality ... d relationship of father n daughter!! Luv u for dis most wonderful part!!! N her dad's condition!! I seriously hav been crying only at d thought of dis!! How it feels to see ur own dad in such condition!!Cry...
Her dad was feeling better after seeing taani!!! True said... shared happiness is double joy n shared grief is half d sorrow!
Rey seeing dis n feeling haapy n was bit sad!! He wanted to gain back his father's trust!!!Unhappy... i guess u he will gain his dad's trust by winning d deal... just a guess!! Ermm
N even mr singhania was thinking about wat taani told... i guess taani's words hav affected him n maybe he will realizedat there is no point in blaming rey for watever happened or maybe he will soon forgive him!!!
Rey informing him about taani's dad n even he was worried... rey saying im badly worried about herEmbarrassed... n his dad was concerned as well n said dat call if u need anything n tc! See ... told u!! Dey may be angry or dissapointed bt dey will be always there for u wen ur in trouble!! I mean parents!!Big smileLOL
Rey vicky n swayam convo... really nice!! I think frm here their career is gng to take a turn now!! I mean vick realizing dat use apni pehchaan dance se hi mili!! N swayam coming to india n a bit tensed for settelment n dancers n all!! Dis was a indication for rey... i actually thought dat rey will agree to help swayam immediately bt later as u told dat he himself needs to make it confirm first n take a decision!! Dats actually right!!...hope it happens soon!!
Taani ignoring rey!!! N den rey asking her n pulled her wen she was gng!! Loved d sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... ooops...rey caught her!!ShockedLOL... taani hugging rey!!Day Dreaming... again rey made her understand!!loved it soo much di
Omg!!! Mom ki wrong tym entry LOL LOL ... n taarey coming out of their eyelock!! Rey assuring her mom dat her dad will get well soon!! In d whole update u hav shown dis caring n supportive side of rey!! Which was really awesome n something different!!Clap...
Aww... such a lovely ending!! Taani ruffling his hairs n she pecked himShocked... aakhir hamaare rey ko koi resist kaise kar sakta hai!!WinkLOL... even she wants do do something for rey... im still wondering wat it would be... maybe d deal or his problems wid his dad!! Hope my guess is right!! Tongue
Really want taani's dad to recover soon... n waiting for many more things... pehle to will rey win d deal which ur gonna show in next update ...den will his dad forgive him... how n wen?? N most important... rey taani ki anniversary kab hai yaar!!OuchEmbarrassed...me damn excited for it!!
D quote was really awesome... n in every update u give me a shock through ur amazing writing skills n wonderful dialouges di!! Clap ...m sach me luv dem!! D whole update was a perfect mixture... cute sweet romantic emotional senti .. everything!!!Big smile
Update soon... n i will try my best dat 4th tym bhi i should be d first to resLOL... i dont want my record to break!! Tongue

Hey dear...
Congrats and thank you soo much for your HATRICK!!!
Guess wat your comment showed me how excited u were while reading the update and yeaa thank you sooo much for mentioning all the best parts you liked in the update!!
I alwaysss enjoy reading your comment and you didn't disappoint me this time too!!
THANK YOU SOO MUCH DEAR!!
Wll You are very near to their anniversary...
And Rey's deal...you will come to know in just few minutes as I will be posting my next update noW!!!!SmileSmileSmile

Go to top