Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey ff:Destiny's decision#2 moved to thread 3 (Page 116)

nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya_vaidya

heyya...!! i know i m late again bt mere grand test ke marks bahot kam aaye isliye mom ne mere i-touch ko touch karne se bhi mana kar diya hai...bt as aaj ghar pe koi nahi hai so cn use it for some tym...Big smile
well i read whole chapter for nearly 5 tyms...(omg itni baar to mai apne noyes bhi nahi padhti) and after dat i can say only one sentence "heyy bhagwan mujhe bhi rey jesa hi husband mile"
seriously d way rey supported taani had shown a real meaning of a relation called of husband wife n a true marraige...wow nithi u r jst an amazing writer...i guess u were shakespear in ur last birthWinkLOL
n d way rey understood taani's feelings is something developed after many years of marraige n sometimes nt developed also...n the way u described it is something really commendable...frm where do u get such ideas???

and at last the hug n kiss(i hoped ke rey uss waqt jag raha hotaDay Dreaming)was so cute...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed u always show every emotion of lyf in ur chapter...n ya once again u were successful in justifying ur tittle

i hope ki rey ye deal jit jaaye n soon taani n rey taarey ho jaaye
plz dont make destiny harsh on den dis tymDisapprove

n yaa one request to you dat plz after taarey's confession give a chapter full of romance n passion jst lyk ur os "my love for you" means something similar lyk dat or create a situation lyk dat so dat dey have to confess der love n rest of u know wat i meanWinkEmbarrassed

n a superlike for dis chapter update soon n take care...!!

Hi dear,
Its okay that you are late cozzz even am late in update and the same holds for replying tooo..
Infact even I would say that...exams are more important...try to do well the next time!!
And now...did you say you read the update for 5 times...Yaar thank you sooo much!!SmileSmile
I really felt sooo good...And yea just be good to others...GOD will surely fulfill your desire(I mean you will get a good hubby!!Wink)
And yea don't compare me to Shakesphere and all...AM SURE HE WILL COME OUT OF HIS GRAVE TO TAKE REVENGE ON BOTH OF US!!LOL
Still thank you soo much for your complements..
And yaar...pity Rey was actually sleepingCry
Read your request...Will try my level best to fulfill them if your request fits into the story...
 u always show every emotion of lyf in ur chapter...n ya once again u were successful in justifying ur tittle
Loved this line of yours...SmileSmile

And yea you still remember that OS...Wow thank you sooo much!!SmileSmile

I felt soo good reading your comment...I hardly find time to open my system at home nowadays...Trust me this comment made me feel good and worthful admist my busy and hectic schedule...
Thank you sooo much!!Smile

nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocking.me

its a great ff, I am reading this ff from the start but didnt comment, and I am sorry for it. 
Its a really good ff, your writings are great. 

If you get time then please read my oneshots too.

Thank you dear...Smile
Excited to know that you are reading it...Excited to get a new buddy...Hope you like the story...
Yea will read your works...
ButI would be really happy if you wud comment rather being silent as all your comment mean a lot to me...
Love
NithiSmile
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DlovesTaarey

Plsss pm me if u update
Loved d update
Love d way u write
Start till end it was mind blowing
Love d update...

Thank you dear!!
Happy that you like my writing...
Makes me feel good!!SmileSmile
nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya_vaidya

again no reply on my commentCryCry
i always comment on DD(dat to long ones) bt only once got the reply...ya i know always i m late bt i never forget to comment bt i never get a reply...forget reply i dnt even get a like also for it ...mayb u dont like my comments
if it is so plz do tell meConfused i would happily go back to my silent readers groupUnhappyCryCry

any ways take care n stay blessed
Hi dear...
Before let me clear once again that I reply to all comments and that too in the order it is being posted...And right now I have joined my new office and am completely held up with it!!
Yaar I comment to everyone let it be a simple one word or a page long...And I read your comment AND loved it to core that I even shard it with my sis!!! If due to any reason I left the last few comments unanswered due to time constraint I have apologised in the update...cozzz I alwaysss believe that the success of any story only depends on its genuine readers and their commentsss...
So all I want to say is am sorry if I had hurt you and if the question is why it took so long..its cozzz I start early in the morning and return back home very late...Dats y it took time to reply to your comment...Every comment means a lot to me...and there is no questtion of not liking your comments...As I reply to commentsss , I hit the like button cozz it helps me make sure that I haven't left anyone...So plzzz don't misunderstand that I didn't read your comment or like it...Its just that I LOVE THEM and I want to give proper reply...Probably that's why it takes so long!!!
Sorry if I had hurt you...
Will be waiting for your future commentsss too ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anatomy_nerd

nithi_newlife Goldie
nithi_newlife
nithi_newlife

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

DevilishKhan,  shruthikust,  sonisam22,  saarthi,  arvijee,  humeiya12,  bagariariya
GUYS..
THANK YOUS SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR GENUINE COMMENTS...I WAS SERIOUSLY OVERWHELMED BY THE RESPONSE I GOT THIS TIME...
THANK YOU SOOO MCH FOR THAT...ALL YOUR COMMENTS MEAN A LOT TO ME AND TRUST ME YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY WITH YOUR COMMENTS...THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!
THE ONLY THING THAT WORRIES ME IS THAT, YOU GUYS WAIT FOR MY UPDATE AND PASS GENUINE COMMENTS BUT I FEEL BAD FOR THE DELAY...
AM SOOO SORRY FOR THAT!!
AND YEA GUYS AM SOOO SORRY IF I HAAD HURT ANY OF YOU IN ANY WAYS...
TRUST ME GUYS I NEVER INTENDED TO SO...AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN REPLYING TO THE COMMENTS...Its JUST THAT AM HELD UP IN MY NEW OFFICE!!
THANk YOU SOOO MUCH FOR MAKING MY DAY WITH ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS...
WILL TRY TO UPDATE WITHIN 2 DAYS!!!
SORRY AND THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!
LOVE

NITHISmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

WillyWonkataarey-foreverCrucio.yoyoaishwaryaraddhi2111_shwetaanju101Amitz.Gibbore

Crucio. IF-Dazzler
Crucio.
Crucio.

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Waiting for the update :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi_newlife

2111_shweta IF-Sizzlerz
2111_shweta
2111_shweta

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Nithi please please please update...