Fan Fictions

Taarey ff:Destiny's decision#2 moved to thread 3 - Page 54

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
wow awsm prt kk i luv too many thing in dis prt..it was small one but still i luv many thing 1st i luv reyam 
convo it was damm understanding n it was like showing way to ur frd n i luv tht how swayam make rey 
understand diff bwt his point to get dis deal at 1st n now haaye i luv thr convo n not just deal but somewhr abt parent also nice n thn i luv how taani is worry for him yeah she said tht his mom is worry but v all know tht she was also worry tht was so caring yaar n thn i luv tht taarey nok jok pulling each other leg aww tht was so cute n swt n thn i luv RM n taarey convo haaye swt family n understanding also n wah taarey went for shopping together wah n hehehehe i luv how rey was waiting to know wht taani pick n thn i luv tht she pick wch rey want her to n thn call i think she get call from her mom-dad i just everything become fine n her is kk plzz n tht person i think tht person is rey ex well its my thought i dont anything let see n yeah per-cape is scary n luvly...luvly for taarey hug n scary coz taani is crying but y hmm i am waiting for nxt prt but 1st u take care n eat proper food n take medicine n all plzz n thn com back with bang on style kk thanks for PM dear i luv ur prt ðŸ˜³ luv u for dis stry n writing dis prt for us thanks alot but take care kkk 
Edited by raddhi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I love seeing the family dynamics play out. Awesome chapter, Nithi!! I hope you feel better soon :)
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey awesome chap,  enjoyable :) sorry m busy thats y cant give a big comment.  Nyway update soon
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Plsss delete some pms coz I want to send u the pm for my update :( 
DoubleCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome nithi...lovely...
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing and lovely update
loved the way taani stood by rey
and rey pooling taani's leg
loved the rey's mom and taani convo
waiting for there convo
precap is bit scary
get well soon dear
and try to cont. soon
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum update precp iz confusin update soon
PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Its my every time saying that I'm totally speechless yr...!!! I mean I'm serious... U actually write everything so well that I always get lost in ur story very much... N its true dear... I so loved the way Rey felt I mean that his thought that coz of him Taani was targeted by his Dad... Actually dint wanted Rey to feel guily but still loved that part... And then ReYam convo was also so nice yr... I so loved the line Swayam said to Rey about the deal... And loved the sudden change in his mood after remembering Taani... Aww he is so much in love with her... I so loved it... Then the terrace part of TaaRey was so adorable I mean that how Taani was mainly feeling awkward about her dressing in front of her in laws... It was a kind of funny thing... But still it was cute... And then Rey's mother was awesome I mean the way first she scared Taani n then lightened the mood soon... N the way Rey was pulling Taani's leg was so awesome yr... I so loved that part... It was mind-blowing part... And the preparations by Rey!!!! Umm waiting for that part a lot yr... Plzzz next part jaldi do... And ya that last part... I guess it would be the one with whom Rey is going to fight for the deal(sorry naam yaad nai hai...😛)... Ok now coming to precap... Yr its like somewhat Taani was scared for something at that time... But loved their hug... So plzz do update soon... Ab aur rokha nai jata...!!!
N ya do take care of urself...
Get well soon...
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY...!!!!😃😊
Edited by PRASSI - 10 years ago
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update.
precap thoda confusing hai
update soon
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail