Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwerty012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I want that riya to come  and rey to show her place... It will be good to watch...

But dont create any MU between our taarey
PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
U know what u really wrote it so well!!!
I'm totally speechless yr...!!
And mainly u portrayed Taani's feeling in the beginning so well that it is been really felt by me her pain and her anger hurt and everything...
Obviously anyone can be hurt as if someone intentionally or unintentionally hurts the person's feeling...
Really loved her anger hurt and everything...
That part was so mixed up with the feelings that I really felt it...
But Taani understood him and respected for what he is and all...
And ya for me also Rey is really very respectful person...
And coming to the way Rey slept god it was really very funny...
Rey u will never stop making us laugh by ur way of sleep...
And ya loved the feelings Rey had last night and the way he fought with his feelings were really very awesome yr...
U know speechless totally speechless...
And their basketball match was really super awesome...
And then everything was awesome...
See speechless hun boolke hi itna likh diya ab toh aur kuch likh bhi nahi paa rahi hun...
Itna lamba list hai na ki mera haath daar kar dega already darad kar raha coz of my college work...
So plzz next chapter jaldi update kardo...
Request...πŸ˜ƒ
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update!!! Loved it!!
taanitaarey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update love u r ff πŸ˜›
parudTRsandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wow...
really awesome update...
loved it to the core...
esp the basketball part... it is fantabulous...
plzzz continue soon...
do pm ne...😊😊
payu_taarey thumbnail
luved it dear...
thanxx for updating...

basket ball scene was awesum
taarey understanding mindblowing... ☺️

what happened to taani's dad
and one more thing CONFESSION kabbb... πŸ˜‰
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry i couldn't comment on the last chap, so i'll comment for both chaps separately 
Chap 22:
loved the title "When desire meets reality"
hmm Rey didn't like when Taani praised some other guy πŸ˜‰
and then Rey teaching Taani how to dance...i loved it 
then both were lost in each other πŸ˜³
uff Rey ko koi aur idea nahin mila tha distract karne ke liye...sara romantic moment spoil kar diya πŸ˜‘
hahaha Taani asked Rey to sleep on couch as a punishment πŸ˜†
Chap 23:
felt bad for Taani when she cried remembering the events of last night 
Only Rey affects her because she loves him πŸ˜Š
i thought now she'll be angry on Rey...but thank god she herself justified his actions
and Rey also did the same thing, justified Taani's anger and slept on the couch
i can imagine how cute Rey looked while sleeping like that πŸ˜³
Rey is so lucky to have Taani as his life partner...loved how she calmed him down
Taani in shorts and sleve-less t-shirt all sweaty and the entry of her in-laws...that's actually really awkward πŸ˜†
hmm Taani dressed to impress her in-laws πŸ˜‰
oh no...fight between Rey and his dad 
loved how Taani supported Rey in front of his dad
hope TaaRey win this deal...and i wanna know what's up with Taani's dad
excited to see how Rey proposes Taani on their 1st Anniversary πŸ˜³
waiting for the next update
continue soon
nd thanx for the pm πŸ˜Š
Alexandrite91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant!! Loved this update. Thank you so much for the PM. I don't know where to start... I'll definitely say this- Rey slept on the couch!!! Loved that bit. I was really touched to see how you made that out... First, you showed Taani's pain at her assumption that Rey doesn't love her. It was painful. I actually felt so terrible because wanted to be able to tell her that it wasn't like that and not to berate her relationship because he loves her truly and honestly. Then when she see's him sleeping on the couch  That was just beautiful. 
When he woke up at the exact moment when she was so close to him I wanted to hug you. It was so neat.πŸ€—
Another section that was simply awesome was Rey stressing out and Taani helping him relieve some of his tension with Basket-ball. Loved every minute of their interaction. And Taani's awkward retreat on the arrival of the Singhania's was supremely cute. I loved how she sought guidance from her own mother and acted accordingly and even prevented Rey from commenting on her changed form. I really liked that section. 
But above all, I loved how Rey felt the need to defend her in front his parents. It was lovely the way he was subdued when he was the subject but reacted vehemently when Taani was accudsed by his Dad. He would have easily argued with his Dad for Taani's sake but the moment she took his name... he just followed her wish and stopped arguing. His love for her was so obvious in his leaving the scenario where she was under fire and she wouldn't let him defend her. πŸ‘πŸΌ He couldn't tolerate her being accused and I just loved how you wrote that up.  
Her arguing and pleading with his dad for his sake was just wonderful and what I liked best was how his Dad secretely appreciated knowing that someone loved his son so much that they would risk everything they had just to see Rey smile without the burden of guilt. 
To sum it up, I want to say that I loved every aspect of it and am super excited for the forthcoming updates. Please do PM me with the next update. Looking forward to some TaaReylicious chemistry in your FF that is rising every day as a tribute to the pure and deep love of TaaRey.

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved d update...especially the basket ball court part...
lechu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update ... plz update next chapter soon and plz pm me also... plzzz