Frequent Posters

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update dear πŸ‘πŸ‘
i just loved it😊😊😊
amazing😳😳😳
precap was amazing 
pls update next part fast. i dont know about others but i love ur ff concept.  i am a regular reader of it . i like the way taani loves rey cares for me remains with him through thick and thin and also respect rey unware of the fact that now rey also loves her..  only one sugg make their confession first that too a passonate one.  and i would love too see after confession rey taani in front of that girl atlest for once where taani will give a ral attitude of diva to that girl as well as very loving  ie both taarey loveydovey in front of her, even i would love too seee that girl giving fake sympathy to rey and humiliating him where as she will be answeed back by a attitude queen taani.   now u tell me is my expectation too much????????
sree689 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahaa dat was really a superb update...
But personally i felt sad after reading that u'll be ending this ff...
But u r a fantastic writer nd do write more...
Chalo ab waiting DESPERATLY for the next part...
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...loved it so much...cant wait to see taarey together...
pan02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey that was an awesome update πŸ‘
plz update soon s m dying 2 read next part after reading the precap πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
alef_mgr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love it ...! Waiter πŸ˜† Bach gaya warna Rey toh uska khoon hi kar deta..! Awwwieee I loved all the TR scenes esp. Rey talking via mirror ..Enuf of ma bakwas do continue soon n pm me..!! 😊
shamanbk thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
poor Rey didn't get the chance to propose
precap is fantastic, can't wait for the update
please update soon and pm me
natali1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hurry up and update asap if u don't i will kill you i sware update fast yaar 
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
-Edited-
Dii!!!! You Updated !! main Bahut wait kar rahi thi Aapke update ke liye ... Aur Update padhne ke baad I'm even more excited for the next update !!
Well The Update was Fantastic !! It was Really Cute and Funny !
In the Start, where everyone looks at them and only think of Perfect 😊 I kept thinking That there is no other word to describe TaaRey better !! Perfect !!
And Then Rey trying to propose to Taani was really, I have to say funny 🀣
I really could help but laugh ! Mr. & Mrs. Gupta ka sudden interruption and Taani actually inviting them to sit with TaaRey !! My expression was like 😲 ... I can imagine how Rey must have been !! πŸ˜† ... But their conversation was really meaningful ! Rey saying that He will consolidate with his wife before making any decision was like πŸ‘ especially when he clearly said that he doesn't want Taani interfering in this Deal !!
Well I loved the Taani and Rey ka alone time ... When Rey held her hand, I was like Awww ... But the way you had described Taani emotions rushing through was just Beautiful and Wow ! πŸ‘
And Wait The Almost Seven Foot Tall Waiter !! 🀣 ... I can so imagine how Rey would have been whenever he interrupted !! 🀣
But wait Taani ke Dad ka phone ??? Suspicious ... I will have to wait and watch for that !
And Then ShaRey part was too Awesome !! Love their Dosti + Siren Sharon !! πŸ˜† ... Kya Daant Mili !! Only two hours to propose !! 😲 ... But How !
Rey talking to mirror was just too funny !! And Then finally an Idea popped into his head !! [:D/]
But that was amazing how he took Amar and Rinni to get an Idea of what she would want for a proposal ! Good Job Rey !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Then the last part when Talks to Taani !! OMG! The Next Day is their marriage anniversary !! So he gonna propose then !!! How Awesome !! And He can also keep his Best Friends condition !! And The Deal as a gift !! Wow !! Just too Awesome !!
And PreCap ke Baare mein Jo bolo Kam hai !! Taani, Rey and slow Dance !!!!!! πŸ€— Thank You for confirming its not a Dream !

Dii, Update toh Humesha Super Awesome and Beautiful hai but Aaj Comedy Bhi tha toh aur zyada maza aaya !! You are a fantastic writer and please We Love your FF !!Edited by TaaReyD3_Neha - 10 years ago
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon...
NidaJavid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tooo fab n the precap is awsmeee :)update soon