Isha last season
Lauren this season
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Both are trained dancer...
Sooo can't say
for me its Lauren

Isha was good but I didnt find her expressions apealing and dance wise no comparison to Lauren
I used to really like Isha's acts last season.  Lauren is good but together with Salman, Isha's performances used to be awesome so my Vote will go to Isha
Isha was amazing in last season..so i voted for Isha

Isha was much enjoyable to watch . Isha had charm on her face . 
Definitely Isha was too good and she also got the best choreographer Salman...
Both are good...bt Isha was the best dancer...no doubt Isha...her every performance was outstanding...
How biased poll it is just like some biased pankhe, airconditioner etc running in this forum. You are drasti fan, why did you not compare her to Isha instead lauren because you too feel Drasti is the worst dancer forever, and the comparison should take place only between two good dancers (ISHA n Lauren). . If to be seen, Drasti should not be compared even to that little girl as it would be sheer insult for that little girl to be compared to a novice Drasti, who lives up only with this adage- Naach na jane aagan teda. 😆
Whether topic is abt drashti or not but you will find her name in each n every post in this thread. 😆

Voted for Isha bcz I enjoyed watching her acts but I dont feel connected to lauren performanceEdited by Zeal-DD - 10 years ago