Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Deepika Speaks SRK Salman Ranbir Love Heartbreak (Page 7)

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
I don't understand how Deepika one day bashes Ranbir about how he cheated on her and she was heartbroken..and now just can't stop talking about their "special bond"? It's baffling to say the least. She just needs to move on and perhaps get rid of that tattoo while she's at it. 

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

I don't understand how Deepika one day bashes Ranbir about how he cheated on her and she was heartbroken..and now just can't stop talking about their "special bond"? It's baffling to say the least. She just needs to move on and perhaps get rid of that tattoo while she's at it. 

people becomes matured with age thats what happened to deeps...Wink
removing the tattoo is very painful...its better to leave it and treat it as a fantasy...LOL
well she didn't only talk abt ranbir...but also srk and salman...LOL...what can she do when the media is only interested in her equation with ranbir...even during YJHD promotions ranbir can't stop with his W*F statements...LOLLOLLOL...both are the same when it comes to praising each other...well they are still friends

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
I loved this interview. She is so genuine with her answers. And I can totally feel her about her relationship. It is really hard to move on from a guy whom you really had true feelings for. Somewhere deep inside I still have that 1% hope that Ranbir & Deepika will get back together again. They are so perfect for each other. I can completely connect with her on her relationship factor. I've been through similar situations. The girl has moved on beautifully. I'm glad she at least is still able to keep in touch with her ex (unlike my scenario). :( Kudos to her. Wishing her loads of success and prosperity! She is truly on a roll.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

welcomebro-Swetha-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

I loved this interview. She is so genuine with her answers. And I can totally feel her about her relationship. It is really hard to move on from a guy whom you really had true feelings for. Somewhere deep inside I still have that 1% hope that Ranbir & Deepika will get back together again. They are so perfect for each other. I can completely connect with her on her relationship factor. I've been through similar situations. The girl has moved on beautifully. I'm glad she at least is still able to keep in touch with her ex (unlike my scenario). :( Kudos to her. Wishing her loads of success and prosperity! She is truly on a roll.

@bold...yaar you still have believe...for me its gone though deep down i wish...yaar there is a deewar b/w ranbir-deepika and the name is kats...we have been hearing all the news abt RanKat and their so called backdoor/late night relationshipLOL to be honest...you still have hope...even if its 1%...hats off...what makes you think of that?

i agree they are very perfect for each other...they know each other through their souls...which really surprise me...why did they break-up...when they know each other so damn well...ranbir is even scared of her anger and knows what extreme deeps anger will go...LOL

me too...even i could connect beautifully regarding her relationship factor too...heartbreaks are not easy to deal with...whether its relationship...career or studies...when heart is broken...one looses confident and identity...well my cousin bro have went through a heartbreak...and till now when he is 30 yrs old...he have lost trust in love...relationships and marriage...he gets irritated with the name of marriage...its very difficult to handle...i hope like deeps...he moves on too..he is still stuck with his ex...even in functions when he is drunk...he talks abt her and cries...me and my other cousin have to console him and put him to sleep...i am seeing my bro suffering thats why i could relate to deeps factor...

and yes i agree...deeps has her own set of affairs...but she truly had deep feelings for ranbir...in short to say she fall in love with ranbir...and that jerk turns out to be a maha flirt...it really hurts...how painful heartbreak deeps went through becos of him...i wonder how she did all those intimate scenes with ranbir in YJHD...it must have been very hard for her...regarding KWK controversy it was clearly written on her face she was heartbroken...hurt...felt cheated...she vent out her bitterness and anger...

awww...poor you if you went through a heartbreak...i hope you move on in life...just like how deeps have moved on beautifully...i agree deeps is an expert in keeping a friendship with her ex...LOL..she is one of her kind...most ex-lovers should learn from her how to be friends with ex even after break-up

Edited by Mages - 24 June 2013 at 7:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

welcomebro-Swetha-

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
^ Really good interview of Deepika ... Clap
ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
byritesh IF-Dazzler
byritesh
byritesh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
She is the a girl with a very pretty beautiful smile & now the love & respect for SRK has increased in her sights , that's adorable . SRK is such a man that anyone will begin to love his companionship

Go to top