Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Deepika Speaks SRK Salman Ranbir Love Heartbreak (Page 5)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ady148

Deepika u got ur own dose of ditching. U ditched so many people n when u got it back then acted like a cry baby.

well all those ditches deeps did was not confirmed...its just media doubts...LOL
and mostly all those she dated are big time flirtsLOL...i heard even the nihar guy was a jerk...LOL

i wonder how many ditches kats did before hooking up with salman...even she ditched salman after using him as a success step to reach her goal...

now he is in a bad phase with his drunk and drive case...where is she?...there is no news at all...all her news are regarding her backdoor exits...in fear of spotting with ranbir...late night rickshaw rides...late night visits...her insecurities...at this moment she should be with the man who gave her the stardom...he is a friend to her...before being a ex-BF...she should be consoling his family becos his case has been charged...he has only 1 month before the real verdict is out...i am sure she knows abt the news...

except for nihar guy...deeps have a healthy friendship with all her exes and link-ups...which is way better than kats...

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsker

The way she keeps on talking abt Ranbir it does not seem that she is hurt at all that he cheated on her. She wants to hang on to Ranbir forever it seems.

well they have a healthy friendship...they have to work together in future too...why hold grudges of bitter break-up...past is past...life has to move on...if she think more abt the cheating and how much ranbir hurt her...she will loose focus from her life and identity...its better to lock all those experience in one corner of her heart...and move on with the phase of life

break-up is very painful...one can loose indentity...

Edited by Mages - 24 June 2013 at 2:32pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

Originally posted by bsker

The way she keeps on talking abt Ranbir it does not seem that she is hurt at all that he cheated on her. She wants to hang on to Ranbir forever it seems.
 seems like she is so comfertable with him , no hard feelings , no hurts , then y cry foul n acting like a victim ,  she herself  is a flirt  

LOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollyd

I guess Deepika & Ranbir are using each other for mutual benefit. I think Deepika feels left out as Ranbir is the more successful actor over the past few yrs & their pairing works..visually.She has mostly failed after bachna ye haseeno. If Ram Leela works, hopefully she will stop latching onto Ranbir. ofcourse it they have no problems working with each other professionally, good for us fans, we can see more good chemistry like YJHD

i guess you forgotten cocktail...which has no ranbir at all...its a commercial hit becos of her only...both are equally successful...all her films with saif is a hit...srk is a hit...where she has a good role to play...i don't think she needs ranbir to get success...and far more they work together after 6 yrs...but yes i agree...they should more films together in regular intervals...they both together has the best on-screen chemistry
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shru77

nice interview

yup...a good interview...she open up her heart in this interview and also clear some rumours...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneStepCloser

lol...she clearly rubbishes the rumor regarding ranveer singh. but when asked about if she is over biru or not, answers vaguely, like one has to accept what is presented. hope she finds the strength to move on.

regarding ranveer...she was quick in rubbishing the rumours...which at least shows us a picture that she is not dating him...he is just a friend...a buddy to hang out with...they work together...

and regarding her ex-loony Mr RK...even i am confused...i think she is still coping up with the heartbreak and trying to move on...i hope she succeeds...she truly loved this jerk out of all her so called BF...and he turn out to be maha flirt...LOLLOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Burcidi

Deepika is confusing...

sometimes yes and sometimes no...LOL...yes in terms of her feelings for ranbir...no in terms of her work...her respect and love for salman...aamir...srk...

She says she doesn't have the courage to love again...why did she date Siddhart and now Ranveer (even though she's still in denial mode)

well she did not confirm that she was dating...or am i missing something...and even if she was dating it was after her break-up with ranbir...as for ranveer its clear she is not dating...they hang out as friends only...it did not even take her 1 min to clear the rumour...just a few seconds...which shows she is not dating him...which is a good sign...i want her to focus on work...not her love life..

Sadly, she still sounds very much in love with Ranbir...

i agree...even when i read the interview...i felt that she still very much in love with ranbir...i wonder how she did all those intimates scenes with ranbir in YJHD...it was surely hard for her...

in life we might have many affairs...but love happens only once...thats what i felt for deepika...she had lots of affairs...but the person she truly loved was ranbir...we can give lots of reasons for her feelings for him...i hope she cope with her heartbreak and moves on...
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Fab iv.

Go to top