Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Deepika Speaks SRK Salman Ranbir Love Heartbreak (Page 4)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

MissMalini ?@MissMalini11m

Is there really a rumor doing the rounds that Ranbir Kapoor is getting married today?! #W*F

can i know who the hell is miss malini...she is irritating me big time...AngryAngry

rumour or no rumour...if ranbir is abt to get married...it will be a breaking news...why does he need to marry secretly...

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

Originally posted by Rambo.Rajkumar

special movie with salman ?? is she hinting abt sorraj's nextEmbarrassed

Seems like she wants the project but wonder if SB wants her? LOL

no actress would want to miss this chance ! Not only u get a role as strong as salman's but like HSSH,vivah,MPK are the biggest claim and fame of sonali,amrita,bhagyashree/HAHK is madhuri's best film till date  this movie would be huge for the leading lady too LOL

i agree...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0Jupiters_Cock

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thriller-Nights

TFS! Good interview. Can't believe this girl was almost written off in 2011, but she bounced back in 2012 & is now about to reach the top in 2013 Big smile Now all she has to do is choose right scripts.
And so happy to know that Ranveer is just a friend LOL I really hope she's not dating him Dead

i agree...hats off to her...break-up indeed is lucky for her...Clap...what a growth as an actress...Clap...i hope from here on...she chooses the right script...and just focus on that...

she has been telling it so many times...and even honestly...that she hangs out with ranveer...but she is not dating him...which i believe becos of their body language in the pics itself...LOLLOLLOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thriller-Nights

Is there really a rumor doing the rounds that Ranbir Kapoor is getting married today?! #W*F

whoa Tongue i really hope Ranbir marries Kat ASAP LOL kam se kam Kat ki movies se toh chutkara milega sabko Big smile

i completely agree with you...ClapClap
i can't stand her movies...she ruins every single movies for me...have to bear her torture becos of the leading actors...again i have to bear in D3 just for Aamir...LOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Ranbir said he's single until he's married. So if tomorrow he comes out in the open about his relationship with Kat, we'll know if this rumour is true or not; though it's highly unlikely to be true. LOL

the man have no intention to get married...LOL
he has been saying in all his interviews with his ex-love beside him...LOLROFL
he wants to remain single till he is married...even his father is complaining that he is not finding a girl to get married...he is 31 yrs old and his father married when he was 27 yrs old...LOLLOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

special movie with salman ?? is she hinting abt sorraj's nextEmbarrassed

Seems like she wants the project but wonder if SB wants her? LOL

no actress would want to miss this chance ! Not only u get a role as strong as salman's but like HSSH,vivah,MPK are the biggest claim and fame of sonali,amrita,bhagyashree/HAHK is madhuri's best film till date this movie would be huge for the leading lady too LOL

It's true

All (except Kareena) had their biggest hits with SB - Bhagya, Madhuri, Sonali and Amrita

i agree...never liked MPKDH...its not SB style...but then loved hrithik-kareena chemistry...i was shocked that SB put a kissing peck scenes in his movies...Shocked...remember the Sanjana I Love U...the movie is not SB standard...thats why it got rejected...but he bounce back with Vivah...which was SB standard of film making...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jupiters_Cock

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eeyoretel

& the award for randomness goes to...   you2! LOL

You should have made a new thread with this content. The content deserves it. 

LOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

she is always intrested in flirts type man , then  y crying  now   , once a flirt always a flirt Embarrassed

well i don't think while dating she knows the jerks she is dating are all big flirts...LOLROFL...she only knows that they are flirts after dating themLOLROFL...what can she do...when she is so gorgeous and flirts go gaga for her...LOL

its high time deeps attracts committed mans rather than flirts...

the jerk whom she truly lost her heart and till now trying to come out from the heartbreak is even more maha flirt...LOLROFL

Go to top