Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Deepika Speaks SRK Salman Ranbir Love Heartbreak (Page 3)

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bskerHaeyeoladyluvskatchimchimcher-ee

A_la_mode IF-Dazzler
A_la_mode
A_la_mode

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I guess Deepika & Ranbir are using each other for mutual benefit. I think Deepika feels left out as Ranbir is the more successful actor over the past few yrs & their pairing works..visually.She has mostly failed after bachna ye haseeno. If Ram Leela works, hopefully she will stop latching onto Ranbir. ofcourse it they have no problems working with each other professionally, good for us fans, we can see more good chemistry like YJHD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chimchimcher-ee

Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
nice interview
Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
lol...she clearly rubbishes the rumor regarding ranveer singh. but when asked about if she is over biru or not, answers vaguely, like one has to accept what is presented. hope she finds the strength to move on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lentilschimchimcher-ee

lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Deepika is confusing...

She says she doesn't have the courage to love again...why did she date Siddhart and now Ranveer (even though she's still in denial mode)

Sadly, she still sounds very much in love with Ranbir...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.adyluvskat

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

Is this the new theme for Imtiaz Ali's next film..Ranbir is a changed man in the new film?LOL

Printed from

I have a tendency of giving too much in a relationship: Deepika Padukone

Seema Sinha, TNN | Jun 24, 2013, 11.40 AM IST
I have a tendency of giving too much in a relationship: Deepika Padukone
Ranbir and Deepika More Pics

After their split, Ranbir and Deepika have moved on and they currently maintain healthy relationship of that of friends who are there for each other when needed. 

Ranbir says, ""With every relationship one grows. You realize your mistakes, you realize where you went wrong. How much you can and you can't take a person for granted, what matters, what doesn't matter, and you discover yourself," says Ranbir. Adds Deepika, "I think that is what happened to me. After Ranbir and I broke, I gained a lot more, and we both influenced each other's life in a certain way, intangible, obviously. Both of us have taken something back from the relationship, all in a good way. What to do what not to do. I came to my own post break up. I have become a lot more confident today.""

Deepika further says that since gives a lot to her relationship she tends to forget the person she was. ""I have a tendency of giving too much in a relationship which is a good thing. It comes naturally to me. Even today if I get into a relationship I will still do the same. Women usually have this tendency, they do so much for their man, for their children, for their marriage, for their in-laws, for their family or for any relationship and in the process they forget to do things for themselves sometimes, it is okay to do that. But I think they should start doing more things for themselves and not forget their identity," says Deepika.

And her ex-flame agrees with her. "I don't have a theory, life teaches you with your own experiences. After my relationship with Deepika, I agree that women want to pamper you, they want to sacrifice their life for you, but in today's times they need not do that, a man should sacrifice equally as much as a woman would," says Ranbir.

wow...hearing such words from ranbir is like temple bells in my ears...ROFL...i guess here imitiaz have backdrop for ranbir's character...Wink...i guess even deeps would have surprised by his words after their break-up...LOL

they both sound as if they regret of loosing each other...LOLROFL...whats all this serious stuff...sacrifice though i agree deeps version that we women is always ready to give herself up for the man she loves...for marriage...for children...for family...for siblings...for in-laws...and becos of such sacrifice we intend to forget our own identity...i completely agree with her...well said...Thumbs Up

as for ranbir...i hope he understands the meaning of the words he says...LOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

special movie with salman ?? is she hinting abt sorraj's nextEmbarrassed

nopes she is not hinting SB movie...she only says if she does a film with salman...it will be always special to her...

i doubt her dreams will come true of working with salman becos of his drunk and drive case...the case is getting serious now...salman's fate is going to be sealed in 1 month...i wonder how he will complete the 200 days of SB movie...

deeps-salman pairing will be always be a missed...but more than that i am dying to see hrithik-deeps pairing...it will be sexy...Day Dreaming
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rambo.Rajkumar

Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

special movie with salman ?? is she hinting abt sorraj's nextEmbarrassed

Seems like she wants the project but wonder if SB wants her? LOL

i don't think she knows abt the project...LOL
far more..i doubt this film will happen due to salman's case...the verdict is going to come in 1 month and this time it looks like final...

Go to top