Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: you2

Is this the new theme for Imtiaz Ali's next film..Ranbir is a changed man in the new film?πŸ˜†

Printed from

I have a tendency of giving too much in a relationship: Deepika Padukone

Seema Sinha, TNN | Jun 24, 2013, 11.40 AM IST
I have a tendency of giving too much in a relationship: Deepika Padukone
Ranbir and Deepika More Pics

After their split, Ranbir and Deepika have moved on and they currently maintain healthy relationship of that of friends who are there for each other when needed. 

Ranbir says, ""With every relationship one grows. You realize your mistakes, you realize where you went wrong. How much you can and you can't take a person for granted, what matters, what doesn't matter, and you discover yourself," says Ranbir. Adds Deepika, "I think that is what happened to me. After Ranbir and I broke, I gained a lot more, and we both influenced each other's life in a certain way, intangible, obviously. Both of us have taken something back from the relationship, all in a good way. What to do what not to do. I came to my own post break up. I have become a lot more confident today.""

Deepika further says that since gives a lot to her relationship she tends to forget the person she was. ""I have a tendency of giving too much in a relationship which is a good thing. It comes naturally to me. Even today if I get into a relationship I will still do the same. Women usually have this tendency, they do so much for their man, for their children, for their marriage, for their in-laws, for their family or for any relationship and in the process they forget to do things for themselves sometimes, it is okay to do that. But I think they should start doing more things for themselves and not forget their identity," says Deepika.

And her ex-flame agrees with her. "I don't have a theory, life teaches you with your own experiences. After my relationship with Deepika, I agree that women want to pamper you, they want to sacrifice their life for you, but in today's times they need not do that, a man should sacrifice equally as much as a woman would," says Ranbir.

wow...hearing such words from ranbir is like temple bells in my ears...🀣...i guess here imitiaz have backdrop for ranbir's character...πŸ˜‰...i guess even deeps would have surprised by his words after their break-up...πŸ˜†

they both sound as if they regret of loosing each other...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...whats all this serious stuff...sacrifice though i agree deeps version that we women is always ready to give herself up for the man she loves...for marriage...for children...for family...for siblings...for in-laws...and becos of such sacrifice we intend to forget our own identity...i completely agree with her...well said...πŸ‘πŸΌ

as for ranbir...i hope he understands the meaning of the words he says...πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

special movie with salman ?? is she hinting abt sorraj's next😳

nopes she is not hinting SB movie...she only says if she does a film with salman...it will be always special to her...

i doubt her dreams will come true of working with salman becos of his drunk and drive case...the case is getting serious now...salman's fate is going to be sealed in 1 month...i wonder how he will complete the 200 days of SB movie...

deeps-salman pairing will be always be a missed...but more than that i am dying to see hrithik-deeps pairing...it will be sexy...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Seems like she wants the project but wonder if SB wants her? πŸ˜†

i don't think she knows abt the project...πŸ˜†
far more..i doubt this film will happen due to salman's case...the verdict is going to come in 1 month and this time it looks like final...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: you2

MissMalini ?@MissMalini11m

Is there really a rumor doing the rounds that Ranbir Kapoor is getting married today?! #W*F

can i know who the hell is miss malini...she is irritating me big time...😑😑

rumour or no rumour...if ranbir is abt to get married...it will be a breaking news...why does he need to marry secretly...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

no actress would want to miss this chance ! Not only u get a role as strong as salman's but like HSSH,vivah,MPK are the biggest claim and fame of sonali,amrita,bhagyashree/HAHK is madhuri's best film till date  this movie would be huge for the leading lady too πŸ˜†

i agree...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thriller-Nights

TFS! Good interview. Can't believe this girl was almost written off in 2011, but she bounced back in 2012 & is now about to reach the top in 2013 πŸ˜ƒ Now all she has to do is choose right scripts.
And so happy to know that Ranveer is just a friend πŸ˜† I really hope she's not dating him 🀒

i agree...hats off to her...break-up indeed is lucky for her...πŸ‘...what a growth as an actress...πŸ‘...i hope from here on...she chooses the right script...and just focus on that...

she has been telling it so many times...and even honestly...that she hangs out with ranveer...but she is not dating him...which i believe becos of their body language in the pics itself...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thriller-Nights

whoa πŸ˜› i really hope Ranbir marries Kat ASAP πŸ˜† kam se kam Kat ki movies se toh chutkara milega sabko πŸ˜ƒ

i completely agree with you...πŸ‘πŸ‘
i can't stand her movies...she ruins every single movies for me...have to bear her torture becos of the leading actors...again i have to bear in D3 just for Aamir...πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: HotMess

Ranbir said he's single until he's married. So if tomorrow he comes out in the open about his relationship with Kat, we'll know if this rumour is true or not; though it's highly unlikely to be true. πŸ˜†

the man have no intention to get married...πŸ˜†
he has been saying in all his interviews with his ex-love beside him...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
he wants to remain single till he is married...even his father is complaining that he is not finding a girl to get married...he is 31 yrs old and his father married when he was 27 yrs old...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

It's true

All (except Kareena) had their biggest hits with SB - Bhagya, Madhuri, Sonali and Amrita

i agree...never liked MPKDH...its not SB style...but then loved hrithik-kareena chemistry...i was shocked that SB put a kissing peck scenes in his movies...😲...remember the Sanjana I Love U...the movie is not SB standard...thats why it got rejected...but he bounce back with Vivah...which was SB standard of film making...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: eeyoretel

& the award for randomness goes to...   you2! πŸ˜†

You should have made a new thread with this content. The content deserves it. 

πŸ˜†