Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

no actress would want to miss this chance ! Not only u get a role as strong as salman's but like HSSH,vivah,MPK are the biggest claim and fame of sonali,amrita,bhagyashree/HAHK is madhuri's best film till date this movie would be huge for the leading lady too 😆

It's true

All (except Kareena) had their biggest hits with SB - Bhagya, Madhuri, Sonali and Amrita
See i m LOOOVING the new Deepika❤️ realistic and practical...before she was being the typical patni type chipkoo girfriend of Ranbir...like she said she gives too much into a relationship..and her world revolves arpund it..but i guss thts evry girl at some point so its good she has understood now..and all for the better...evn i love this friendship between Ran-Deep..and honestly if Ranveer bandar keeps her happy and makes her laugh..i will b happy for her..just hope Ranveers thing is not only 4 Ramleela... Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 10 years ago
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: you2

MissMalini ?@MissMalini11m

Is there really a rumor doing the rounds that Ranbir Kapoor is getting married today?! #W*F

& the award for randomness goes to...   you2! 😆

You should have made a new thread with this content. The content deserves it. 

she is always intrested in flirts type man , then  y crying  now   , once a flirt always a flirt 😳

Deepika u got ur own dose of ditching. U ditched so many people n when u got it back then acted like a cry baby.
bsker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The way she keeps on talking abt Ranbir it does not seem that she is hurt at all that he cheated on her. She wants to hang on to Ranbir forever it seems.
Originally posted by: bsker

The way she keeps on talking abt Ranbir it does not seem that she is hurt at all that he cheated on her. She wants to hang on to Ranbir forever it seems.

seems like she is so comfertable with him , no hard feelings , no hurts , then y cry foul n acting like a victim ,  she herself  is a flirt  
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess Deepika & Ranbir are using each other for mutual benefit. I think Deepika feels left out as Ranbir is the more successful actor over the past few yrs & their pairing works..visually.She has mostly failed after bachna ye haseeno. If Ram Leela works, hopefully she will stop latching onto Ranbir. ofcourse it they have no problems working with each other professionally, good for us fans, we can see more good chemistry like YJHD
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
lol...she clearly rubbishes the rumor regarding ranveer singh. but when asked about if she is over biru or not, answers vaguely, like one has to accept what is presented. hope she finds the strength to move on.
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deepika is confusing...

She says she doesn't have the courage to love again...why did she date Siddhart and now Ranveer (even though she's still in denial mode)

Sadly, she still sounds very much in love with Ranbir...