Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

I'm back...congo my buddies (Page 5)

Bes_B IF-Sizzlerz
Bes_B
Bes_B

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 16808

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Welcome back Titli HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CroppedHorizon.

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects
Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 24137

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by Rihan05

Welcome Back GadhiLOLLOL Sorry photo not uploading in ur thread, ur post just like youLOL btw if you had to return, yesterday why you made me do so much mehnat since afternoon DramebaazAngryWink btw wt you wrote abt me in ur post!!Evil Smile

What I wrote Gadha???*puppy face*  And don't call me Gadhi..it's ur biwi's name given by me!Angry
Yaha openly bolu??Wink abi toh PM me kaha na, okay no Gadhi, as you wish ChudailTongue

Dat's better name..suits me..Big smileWink
Raat ki rani Titli ChudailLOL

Mai din me bhi SR mana sakta hun re...my own SR post is coming soon!WinkWinkBlushing
Yuck, openly yeh sab bol rahi haiConfused kuch toh sharam kar besharam kahi kaLOLWink

ok ok..sharam..I'm Bhartiya Nari u know..Sharam is my Dharam..BlushingApprove
Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 14874

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by taraka2005

Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by taraka2005







Awww..toka nautanki karna banta hai yaar!! After all we r RISHBALAIANS...Big smile

iss pic me joh Cry raha hai woh Rihu hai LOL
But mein itna ro kyun raha hoonConfusedLOL is pic me??

Tru ne socha tune mere jaane k gam me ro di!!D'oh
Mein rone walo mein se nahin hoon, rulane walon me se hoonEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CroppedHorizon.

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects
Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 24137

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@Janvi okies just for today..Thumbs Uppar ainda se sirf diet foods k pic post kario for me samjha??ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavi

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects
Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 24137

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by taraka2005

Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by taraka2005







Awww..toka nautanki karna banta hai yaar!! After all we r RISHBALAIANS...Big smile

iss pic me joh Cry raha hai woh Rihu hai LOL
But mein itna ro kyun raha hoonConfusedLOL is pic me??

Tru ne socha tune mere jaane k gam me ro di!!D'oh
Mein rone walo mein se nahin hoon, rulane walon me se hoonEvil Smile

Chal chote tu bji kya rulaega kisiko??tu khud shaadi karke ro raha hai!!LOLLOLLOLSilly
Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 14874

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
D
Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by Rihan05

Welcome Back GadhiLOLLOL Sorry photo not uploading in ur thread, ur post just like youLOL btw if you had to return, yesterday why you made me do so much mehnat since afternoon DramebaazAngryWink btw wt you wrote abt me in ur post!!Evil Smile

What I wrote Gadha???*puppy face*  And don't call me Gadhi..it's ur biwi's name given by me!Angry
Yaha openly bolu??Wink abi toh PM me kaha na, okay no Gadhi, as you wish ChudailTongue

Dat's better name..suits me..Big smileWink
Raat ki rani Titli ChudailLOL

Mai din me bhi SR mana sakta hun re...my own SR post is coming soon!WinkWinkBlushing
Yuck, openly yeh sab bol rahi haiConfused kuch toh sharam kar besharam kahi kaLOLWink

ok ok..sharam..I'm Bhartiya Nari u know..Sharam is my Dharam..BlushingApprove
LOLWinkDoesnt suit you Chudail

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavi

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 6456

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

@Janvi okies just for today..Thumbs Uppar ainda se sirf diet foods k pic post kario for me samjha??ROFL



kk

We know how difficult it is to share spicy hot samosas with friends,But Luk I Am Sharing With u...Enjoy LOLROFLROFLROFL

Tere Baare Mein Mujhe Patha Nahi Par Is Samosa KO Dekhthe Hi Mujhe Tho iski Ki Lat Lag Gayi...






The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CroppedHorizon.

aDarkAngel Goldie
aDarkAngel
aDarkAngel

Joined: 26 May 2013
Posts: 1930

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Big smile..yay!!! Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnaviCroppedHorizon.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
BACK TO BACK INTRODUCTION OF NEW CHARACTERS

Author: chinpinmon   Replies: 5   Views: 898

chinpinmon 5 898 12 March 2013 at 11:25pm by kahkashansakina
back to back RK INSULT

2 3

Author: tabby999   Replies: 17   Views: 2015

tabby999 17 2015 17 February 2013 at 6:06am by --Sanah-Sizzles
THANK YOU BUDDIES:-)

2 3 4

Author: anjaliipkknd   Replies: 28   Views: 1604

anjaliipkknd 28 1604 20 January 2013 at 9:31am by anjaliipkknd
Great Back to Back Episodes!

2 3

Author: amrithas   Replies: 20   Views: 1595

amrithas 20 1595 15 January 2013 at 10:28pm by tanubag
Want Song back!Want Song Back!!!

Author: orchid70   Replies: 6   Views: 1129

orchid70 6 1129 20 November 2012 at 11:01am by Meenah

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index