Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG,SS HEAVEN IN HELL, THD-2. PT- 43,PG 132, JAN 8 (Page 90)

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desigirls12

sweetsampa39 IF-Rockerz
sweetsampa39
sweetsampa39

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Awsomely hawwwttt,sexy,romantic and ecstatic update.The way Maan and Geet were expressing their love is jst outstanding.
The way you described their passion is so exceptional.Its so very beautifully done.

Loved d update to d core.

Desigirls12

Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged

THANKU  FRIENDS FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKES.. LOVE U ALL

Edited by Desigirls12 - 07 November 2013 at 12:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Geethanda87

Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged

H2 - 38

WARNING - 18+

Maaneet enter km, and Geet was shocked to see te decoration.

Geet : Maan wat happen why tis decoration

Maan : wat I know Geet, im also cuming  now

Geet : hmm

They went inside , Dadi welcome them

Dadi : hare u both came, now u got time to cum back, hmm

Geet felt shy and tilt her head down

Dadi : wat Maan did u finish ur work, said in teasing tone and winking at Geet

Maan : no dadi

Geet want earth should swallow her, she glared at him

Dadi got shock : wat

Maan : oh, I was saying abt te project ahan project , smile at her  

Geet blushed and hugs dadi : dadi

Dadi to hugs her and kiss her hair : im happy for u

She tap on MAAN ki shoulder  : badmash

Maan rolled his eyes, geet giggled

Geet :dadi wat tis decoration for

There came a voice : surprise

Geet saw Anni and Rk came to her

Geet : surprise, and bhai  u

Ranbir : why I cant  cum to my sister's house

Geet : bhai , and wat is tat surprise

Anni : if we say how it will be surprise

Geet : dadi pls say naa

All looked at Maan, Geet  got confuse and look at Maan

Dadi smile at her : Geet beta marriage preparation

Geet : marriage

Dadi : hmm Maan have arranged a proper wedding for u both

Geet  throat was choking due to emotions. Tears were flowing from her eyes. She saw Maan who was pretending like he don't know anything

Seeing Maan Geet ask dadi : dadi wen

Dadi know wat Geet is thinking : on monday

Geet felt overwhelmed, yes tat is their 1st wedding anniversary, she know why Maan  have arranged they 2nd wedding on their wedding anni with proper rituals, she was staring at him. MAAN  know wat she is thinking

Maan : dadi I will freshen up and cum, he went to his room as he don't have any words to say as he is not man of words

Trio started to surround Geet and started to fire the questions and teasing her. But Geet was staring at te upstairs without hearing wat they saying, she just stood and went to MAAN's room leaving shock faces behind

Anni called her : Geet

Dadi  stopped her : Annie leave her ,  now she need to be with Maan

Anni : hmm

Maan was taking his track from te cupboard, as he heard te sound of te door, he know who came but didt turn to face her, he was about to go inside te washroom, geet rush to him and hugs his back crying

Maan got worried : Geet wat happen why u crying, Geet  if u didt like te arrangements we can stop

He pulled her front to face him,he lifted her chin n made her face him, : Geet

Geet look at him and started to kiss all over his face

Geet : I love u MAAN, I love u, why u r being so nice to me. Im scared  thinking doI deserve ur love

Maan kept his finger on her lips, Geet stare at him and smacked her lips on his and started to kiss him showing her love for him,it was increasing te heat inside him

Maan was shocked and surprise seeing her boldness and started to respond to her kiss, later he took te lead. He started to nibble her lips , he enter inside her mouth and tracing all te corners. His hardness was pressing her abdomen, making her to jolt.

Geet started to moan: hmm, Ma an , hmm

Maan pulled her tongue inside his mouth and sucking it, Geet to pull his tongue , both are playing with each others tongue, saliva was dripping from their mouth. Both are tasting  each other sweet nectar. Geet was drown in his heatness , Maan's hand was playing on her bare skin. Maan's hand was reaching her breast and cupping it over her blouse. Geet knees  became weak, if he didt hold she would  fall down

Maan press her body towards him, still nibbling her lips, he lift her and carried her to washroom, still sucking her lower lips, Geet too was tasting his upper lip

He made her to stand in te washroom ..he want her to feel bare before him..his hands itched to feel her skin..he started to remove her sari with her inner skirt, still his teeth was piercing Geet's lips. GEET started to remove his shirt and pant. Maan hand reached to her back and started to remove her blouse and unhook her bra. His hand was rubbing her bare back

Maan left her lips wen he felt she need air to breath. He stare at her , and remove te blouse along with her inner , he removed his boxer and her panty . both stood nake . Maan turned on te shower . cold water was drenching  their hot body. Maan saw her wet nude body , te way water was flowing through her lips , to her neck and her breast. He bend little too capture her wet nipples inside his hot mouth making her to gasp. Geet lean on te wall , Maan started to latched her nipples . Geet  hold his hair in her fist and pulled him towards her.

Maan was tasting her nipples holding another one in his palm and kneeding it. She screamed wen he bite her nipples. After  like ages he left te first one and stared to concentrate on another one. He was drinking te water along  latching her nipple. Geet was moaning his name and digging her nails on his bare shoulder. Suddenly Maan ki finger inserted inside her core making her dizzle. She was moaning

Geet : aha Ma an, hmm, pls

Maan : wait misty

Geet open her eyes hearing a new name, she glared at him. She pulled her nipples out of his mouth, Maan got irritated

Maan : why u always have problem wen I taste ur breast

Geet felt shy hearing his shameless words, but right now she is angry on him

Maan : Wat

Geet : who is misty

Maan smirk seeing her  possessviness. He inserted his next finger inside her core making her gasp and wriggle

Maan : Misty is u, he suck her nipples and said u taste so sweet tats why I called u misty, in hindi mein misty means sweet heart,he started to taste her nipples leaving her all red

His teeth was playing on her nipples , his finger on her core, she turn her face from one side to another, scratching him

Maan know she wont last longer, he lift himself and capture her lips , took her legs and placed around  his hips . he slowly placed his manhood and inserted inside her, Geet screamed ,

Geet : Maan n n

MAAN  covered her lips with his and started to increase his rhythm. He was thrusting her harder and harder, still penetrating deep inside her. Both  hit te climax and panting  heavily.

Maan : Geet u taste delicious , sucking her nipples

Geet felt shy and hug Maan to control her heart  beat

Geet : Maan Dadi is waiting for us

Maan : but I want u

They took bath with another session and came down for dinner to face all teasing face

All were watching te way GEET ki shyness and her glowing face, Dadi felt hapy for MAANEET. They both sat for dinner and everyone stared to eat

After they dinner, Ranbir bid and left

Maan : Geet bring my black coffee, saying he was about turn to leave to his room, but Anni stops him

Anni : bhai  ur wedding is next week , so from now on she wont do any work and she will stay in my room

Maaneet got shocked and shouted :wat

Anni and dadi giggled , Maaneet realize wat they said and felt embrass

Geet : wo I mean

Anni : Geet its ritual, tat both should not meet before wedding

Geet look at Maan , who asking her to say no, but she showing her puppy which irritated MAAN, he left to his room. Anni drag Geet to her room

They settled in te bed

Anni : Geet im feeling so happy for u

Geet saw her love for her and smiled

Anni hugs her  and Geet too, Anni  was talking to her and planning for shopping, but Geet was lost in Maan , thinking wat he will be doing now. She was craving to sleep on his arms, as 2 days she have slept with him and got addicted to tat, now sleeping alone she felt sad. She was rolling on te bed and saw Anni  who was sleeping peacefully, Geet took Anni's hand and kissed her

Geet : I will do anything for u Anni

She was thinking how her life started and now were she was. she was thanking to her babaji  to send a lovely family for her who loves her so much

Here MAAN ki condition was worst, he was  angry on Geet for not denying to anni. He too got addicted to her , holding her nake body and sleeping ,now sleeping alone in his bed  he didt like . now he regretted for arranging tis wedding again. He went to take shower to cool his heat

Morning

Geet woke up and saw anni was hugging her and sleeping like a baby

Geet thought : both  brother and sister sleeping like baby , she kissed her and got up to get ready

She went to kitchen , prepared his black coffee, took to his room. Before entering his room, she was fearing to enter to lion's den, as she know he will be angry and wat he will feel without her te whole night. She prayed to her babaji and went  inside and saw him sleeping. She placed te coffee on te table and sat beside him

She was caressing his face and kissed him on his cheeks, he felt her wet lips fall on his cheeks, Maan got up ad look at her wet form. She  is looking like a fresh flower, as she just came from bath, she smell so nice

Maan at once pull her and brought under him, pressing her whole body under him. He nuzzle  her hair with his nose

Maan in his huskily voice : why u came now

Geet : Maan

Maan bite her ear lobe making her to scream: u love to tease me naa, u know how I felt whole night, biting her neck

Geet : not only u, me too..whole night i was  craving to be with u

Maan : then why u didt deny

Geet : if I ask u te same thing

Maan : I cant deny my princess

Geet : then how I can deny her

Maan : ok leave all tat, now I have to compensate for whole night

Before she  say anything,  he closed her mouth and drown her in his desire

All were sitting an having BF

Dadi : today we have to go for shopping

Anni : wedding shopping wow , I have a long list

Geet was blushing , Maan was looking at her . he saw everyone who was busy In talking abt shopping, he slowly took Geet ki hand  below te table and started to hold it. Geet was shocked and look at him. He pretend to have his pasta. Geet try to pull her hand , but his hold was tight.

Geet went near him : pls Maan

Maan didt listen and started to trace her hand, making her to shiver. Geet look at dadi and Anni and then at Maan saying him they will see, Maan snap his shoulder like saying I don't care

Dadi saw Geet : wat happen Geet why u not having ur BF

Geet smiled at her : no im having

Geet again pleaded to MAAN, but he didt show mercy on her, Geet thought for some time and suddenly dig her nail on his skin, making him to winch in pain, and left her hand

Maan : ouch

Dadi : wat happen Maan

Geet : ah wat happen Maan , did u bite chilly

Maan was glaring at Geet who was giggling, he was staring at her like saying I will see afterwards, making Geet to fear

Anni : bhai were we are going

Maan  : no im having a imp meeting

Geet : pls Maan

Maan glared at her , Geet showed her puppy face asking sory. He turn his face, Geet felt sad

Geet : its ok Anni we will go

Anni : hmm

Trio got ready and went out to get into te car and shock and surprise  to see Maan  sitting in te driver seat,

Dadi : Maan tum

Geet was happy seeing him and thanking him

Maan : will u all stand out or  get into te car

Anni  sat in te front and Geet and dadi at back

Anni hugs Maan : thanku bhai im is happy tat u came

Maan look at Geet through te rear mirror, Geet mouthing thanku to him. Maan started te car , while driving he was looking at Geet now then, Geet too watching him and smiling. They reached a designer boutique. India's best designer shop.

They went inside  and Geet and  Anni  was shock to se te shop. A girl came to welcome them, she saw Maan and started to drool on him, Geet at once came near him and hold him like showing her he is mine, Maan smirk at her, Geet twisted her lips and went with dadi cursing him

Te girl took them and showed some collection. Geet was seeing all te designs and looking at MAAN who was standing beside her . Dadi wink at Anni , and pulled her away from Maaneet to give them some privacy

Geet was seeing all te collection and went to her past, were she came for shopping for her wedding with Gurmeet and  how she lost him. A unknown fear surrounds her heart and she started to sweat. Maan who was watching her , face and he got worried seeing her pale face, he know wat she is thinking, he slowly placed his fingers between her fingers, enwingling and tightening his hold , Geet saw him, he assured her with his eyes like he is there for her

Geet at once hugs Maan , Maan saw te girl , asking her to move, he took Geet to te trail room. Geet was hugging him and crying

Geet : MAAN im fearing wat my fate again play its game. If something happens to u, I will die

Before she completes Maan smacked his lips on her and started to kiss her aggressively, he pushed her to te wall and closed te room. He was pressing her body like sandwiching her between him and te wall . Geet was moaning and started to kiss him. He left her after some time wen he felt she struggling without breath

Maan : dare u say it  again

Geet : im sory Maan, but

Maan kept his finger on her lips,: chup bikul chup, no more words, now cum and select te dress

Geet node yes , both came out straigtening themselves. Geet started to select but Maan denying it. Maan saw a pink colour and took it for her

Maan : take tis

Geet saw it and love te colour : wow Maanji its very lovely

Maan : wat wat u said, repeat it again

Geet realize wat she said and closed her mouth: wo mein, im sory

Maan was cuming close to her and GEET was going back

Geet : im sory ,

Maan : no I already warned u tat if u say Maanji next time i wont care abt anyone ,and will take u there itself

Geet  hit te wall, Maan trapped her by placing his hands on either side

Maan : now u cant run away from me

Geet got sacred, Maan was nearing her , his breath was fanning her face

Geet suddenly shouts : oh Dadi, MAAN at once left her and turn to see , but no one was there , taking tis advantage, geet run away from him and started to laugh

Maan gritted his teeth : Geet t

Geet run to Dadi and anni

Dadi : hare Geet did u select

Geet : hmm dadi, tats why I came  to call u

Dadi and Anni came  and saw te selection

Anni : wow its very beautiful

Geet : Maan selected

Anni : hmm bhai ur selection is beautiful

Maan : hmm

Then they went to select for Maan, Geet saw a white kurtha , she really likes it and showed to Maan. Maan took tat . all finished they shopping and came home. All were tired , so dadi retired to her room. Anni and Geet  both preparing they bed to sleep. Suddenly they heard some one knocking they door

Anni : cum in

Maan enter , both were surprise to see him

Geet know why he came , and tilt her head to avoid his gaze, Maan was trying to form words how to say

Anni : bhai do u need something

Maan:Yes , he went near Geet

Anni : wat

Maan : my wife

Anni got shock : wat

Maan  took Geet in his arms and carried her to her room who was shocked , and Anni open her mouth to ground seeing her bhai ki romantic side, Geet was blushing and hiding her face in his crook of neck. Before  he leaves anni room, MAAN turn to Anni

Maan : im sory Anni,  on before wedding day u can take  her, till then she will stay with me

Anni giggled .

Maan carried her to his room and throwed her on te bed making her to giggle but seeing his desireful eyes, she got nervous. She know Maan wont leave her tonight as she already teased him a lot

Maan went to lock te door and  came near te bed. Maan  was staring at her , heat was raising inside her body seeing his intense gaze which making her nude with his eyes

Geet(st): away from his also im getting sleepless night, being with him also sleepless nights, oh babaji save me

Maan was removing his vest and pant along with his boxer, standing nude in front of her. Geet felt shy  seeing his hard member and turn her face. He hover on her making her to  jolt

Maan came near her ear , bite her ear lobe and  Geet ki breath struck in her throat

Maan In his huskily voice :  Get use to it Geet  , after our marriage u will get sleepless nights. Ur babaji also cant save u from me

Geet was shocked and open her mouth thinking how he read her mind

Maan : don't think too much, I know u in and out

Geet pouted her lips

Maan smacked his lips and took her to his passionate world

MORNING 

Sun rays were hitting Geet ki face, she open her eyes and saw Maan was slepeing on her. She try to get up , but hold her tighlty and pull her closer to him

Geet : maan u wake up

Maan : hmm, 

Geet lye on his chest and caressing his chest with her hands: Maan i want to ask u some thing

Maan : hmm, caressing her bare waist 

Geet : MAAN i want to stay with anni till our marraige

Maan ki hold was stiffen

Geet : pls Maan, i missed her lot nowdays, after our marriage i going to be with u, now i want to enjoy with her , pls 

Maan  said : ok

Geet felt scared seeing te way he said ok : Maan , r u angry on me

Maan look at her, and raised his eyebrows

Geet : te way u said ok, i thought u became angry

Maan : no, u can saty , any how take rest now itself, after our wedding u will get sleepless nights, so better enjoy ur  days

Geet kissed on his chest : Thanku

Maan groaned and hover on for another session, But Geet pushed him and rush to washroom

Maan : Geet t 

Geet : Maan not now, i have so may works, and went inside , leaving frowned Maan

PRECAP : MEHENDI AND SANGEETH. SURPRISE FOR GEET

NEXT PART: 39, PG 97

Edited by Desigirls12 - 14 November 2013 at 12:41am

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvanehavashiaashu143anjana1310shubhiguptaanitachandavar1Candy_jsrufizzmaltisokhalniki7611cutiepie219502358282361simarjitDDCHSANGEETnikitaagarwal06Maryamahaji790rampintineetugarg123sravanthi93mkd.70jooooooooooooooperu.c.patelpiyasinghaparnapoduri9290860623luminousasmi123saadi88thendral_111srikantharajaPoonamTCHERUKURI9drashtiMyAnGeLWhitepigeonmamatha.preet.harmanqueenbee001shruthiruchskainturakirandeepa11Geethanda87Rupi_bainsjitupatole5...sharanya...mani24Risingsun626ashmaaneetpari1689hemangigazalsanam1234uahsaaspyarkaja1970varthyadi000Love2readSweetestParikeerthi90sumaiyariyasweetgirls1NH1971Geet88ns.1CrazyMaaneetFanhari21286pearlpari_goyaljssoodbilly_ritushalinisaran89preetymaaneetallibrfariya20huma12.shri12jeyanthi123sri91mehak173hottyangelkshubhangi_SnowFlakes_GeetMeet-BreakingDown-trishtejdhakdhak22Mahimaanrsusmitasweetsampa39Cherishh-Mitu-Hanishadevipixi_nightingaldreamyjayshu17Alamelu-Prithi-preeti.1ambeern_nandy_ushankitvcpreethiakeenu_kkzaara2212ammu5Remya_PillaiTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6freya123Ash1991hinal_maaneetshah10monikasethkabslockspunam2712angeldream14Rami92jasika08Gudiyeetsanghita0000priya111111Sri_RadhaMadhuri53tamanna1391vrinda22chavvi16DonnaaspvdKrishna_Souravtabby999

Gudiyeet IF-Sizzlerz
Gudiyeet
Gudiyeet

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
lovely update

jitupatole5Desigirls12

trishtej IF-Rockerz
trishtej
trishtej

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Yayy me 2nd..awsme update..lovd maan ki dadagiri..surprise also awsme

Edited by drashti10 - 07 November 2013 at 1:04am

jitupatole5Desigirls12

Geethanda87 Senior Member
Geethanda87
Geethanda87

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
wow kitna bada update...it was awesome update... i like it very much... maaneet ki dubara marriage pure dhoom dhaam se superbbb... i m waiting nxt update... n i like naughty maan WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

jitupatole5Desigirls12

dreamy IF-Rockerz
dreamy
dreamy

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Blushing

Desigirls12

Go to top