Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG,SS HEAVEN IN HELL, THD-2. PT- 43,PG 132, JAN 8 (Page 64)

SHIK.LOVMAANEET Goldie
SHIK.LOVMAANEET
SHIK.LOVMAANEET

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
whn will u update
bahut time hogya h
waIting from a long time
plz do update as soon as possible
Smile

Smile

Love2read Goldie
Love2read
Love2read

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Waiting ...
IshitaIrani Goldie
IshitaIrani
IshitaIrani

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Plz update
286pearl IF-Dazzler
286pearl
286pearl

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
waiting for 35
Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
vcxvv
Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged

SORY FOR TE DELAY AS MY PC WENT TO COMA.. NOW ITS OK.. 

Edited by Desigirls12 - 16 October 2013 at 4:44am
Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

THANKU FRIENDS FOR UR LOVELY LIKES AND COMMENTS 

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurva,  phanisri,  nehavashi,  luminous,  jooo,  aashu143,  anjana1310,  maddymanneet,  annbellShakshiShekhawa,  hottyangel,  shubhigupta,  mkd.70,  sravanthi93,  rufizz,  ki21988,  deepa11,  rumana88rampinti,  niki7611,  Iamastarat9tq,  ja1970,  shah-jahan,  02358282361,  GeetMeet,  vidz.maniraj,  angelic-eyesinisah_hasini,  hira2010,  jasika08,  geet_v81,  kainturakiran,  nat10,  aparnapoduri,  Whitepigeonpiyasingh,  kabslocks,  pravalika9291,  nammmu,  asmi123,  tammana.m,  Ash534,  saadi88thendral_111,  srikantharaja,  PoonamT,  ns.1,  mamatha.,  preet.harman,  preetymaaneetLove2read,  SweetestPari,  saari,  manjuahuja,  queenbee001,  Parimishty,  Geethanda87sonakshi.sharma,  hemangigazal,  nostalgicmoon,  ashmaaneet,  Mahimaan,  kshubhangi,  mani24psoundirarajan,  jitupatole5,  simm_bains,  ahsaaspyarka,  pari1689,  drashti10,  huma12.,  april12sumaiyariya,  keerthi90,  NH1971,  jassdip,  karna91,  idunno,  amalu123,  Alamelu,  moonlight2630,  -Prithi-,  Atiffa,  jssood,  shalinisaran89,  billy_ritu,  hari21,  ambeern,  Nirju99,  dreamy,  shri12,  sri91dhakdhak22,  Rami92,  priya111111,  LILY111144,  sweetsampa39,  _SnowFlakes_,  Twilightsparklecrazydream,  Zohamaaneet,  Niharika.Nair,  mrk-1,  NANDY_BRU,  Ash1991,  shah10,  mandy15freya123,  preethia,  gmskasrkmadhu,  zaara2212,  6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6,  Prabh.DDian,  Remya_PillaiTyro,  tamanna1391,  valli22,  punam2712,  chavvi16,  Sri_Radha,  goldenmoon,  Miss.Perfectiie,  spvdPrithviSanyo1

Edited by Desigirls12 - 16 October 2013 at 4:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Geethanda87pixi_nightingalspvd

Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

H2 - 35

His ego is hiding his feelings and he is going wild.

She went to Maan ki room, taking a long breath , open his room and shock to see, Maan breaking all te things in his room. Blood was flowing from his hand, she at once rush to him holding his hand

Geet : Maanji wat u doing pls stop it

Maan snap her hand  and look at  her like burning her ,Geet got scared and move back

Maan hold her : wat u think of urself Geet,  planning to trap me. But u forgot im MSK, u are with my feelings again  ahan. Again u have broke me.

His voice make Geet to feel guilty thinking at she made. She cant see his accusing eyes  which was hurt. Geet try to touch his face,  but he pushed it away

Maan : yes I crave for u, I crave for ur body Geet

Geet got shocked hearing his words and stare at him

Maan: wat u think tat day we kissed , im  not a saint Geet  , seeing a girl in wet , I lost and kissed u

Geet closed her eyes, cant bear his harshness

Maan : u too responded , u too need pleasure so I give wat u need

Geet eyes started to pour, , Maan cant see her tearful eyes and turn his  back, he is very angry, he dont know wat he Is speaking, he just want to pour his frustration on Geet .

Geet know he Is angry and shout on her but she didt expect tis from him

Maan : if u think u have trap me, then u are wrong Geet. I can get any girls if I want

Geet staring at him, he started to pour his gussa , Geet cant bear it and try to leave his room. Maan saw she is leaving, he got angry thinking te way she turning her face over him. he  at once hold her

He hold her tightly and glaring at her , giving her pain. His nail was digging to her skin, making her to winch. Geet was wriggling but his hold is tight

Maan : how dare u turn on me,  I will not forgive u Geet, tat day I really felt guilty thinking u feel hurt seeing me with some other girl. But today I feel why should I have not done wat I left  with her

Geet  got angry and pushed him and slapped him, Maan got shock and angry

Maan hold her : how dare

Geet : stop it Maanji, stop it,  ur angry is hiding ur mind so u speaking without thinking. Wat ever u say In ur gussa later u will regret Maaji so pls stop it. Did u really mean wat u said. Ahan. Wat ever u try u cant control ur feelings .

Maan look at her

Geet :wat u said u lust me, ahan, then why u were so gentle wen u were kissing me, Maanji. Why u controlled urself thinking u will hurt me. Ahan, if u lust me u have gone beyond tat

Maan  turn his face, geet pull him

Geet : u cant hide it Maanji, tat u have feelings for me, . U cant deny it. U are worried abt my presence. My presence make u feel something, tat is  not lust , but

Maan stop her : stop it,wat u said feelings , started to laugh, ur presence affect me.

Geet : yes

Maan got angry : ur wrong Geet, no one can affect MSK, I will prove u  tat  presence didt bother me

Geet look at him and left te room without saying anything

Maan saw her leaving te room : how dare she challenge MSK, she slapped me, I will pay u Geet

Geet went to her room and lye on te bed and started to cry.

Geet : why  Maanji why u doing tis to me, u r not hurting me but urself too.. pls  Maanji don't  do tis, I cant  bear it.

Geet suddenly thought some thing Then she realize wat she said

Geet : babaji wat I did , I have to clear his mis but I myself made him to go far away from him, oh god now he will think tat I challenged him, babaji  I have to clear him and confess my feelings. Yes tat is te only way. but now he wont listen to me , and I slapped him, Geet ur idiot stupid. Ok them morning I will talk to him , thinking tis she slept

Geet  wake up and decide to confess her love to him , at any cost. She went to his gym to give juice , he was not there. She went to his room, te room was empty,

Geet : may he went to office , but so soon , ok I will go to kc and give him a surprise

Geet went to her got ready and left to kc

Kc

As she  enters no one stops her , as they know she is Mrs.Khurana, she went to Maan ki cabin but it was empty

Geet  ask te  receptionist

Geet : were is Maanji

Rep : sir didt cum to office today

Geet : wat

Adi saw Geet  : hello Geet

Geet : Adi bhaiya, were is Maanji

Adi : cum Geet I will say

Adi took Geet to his cabin,

Adi : Geet I want tos ay something,

Geet : yes bhaiya

Adi : Geet I don't know wat happen between u two, but I didt think Maan will take tis decision

Get : bhaiya wat he did and were he is

Adi : he Is leaving to london forever

Geet felt her ground slip from her feet, she hold her heart

Adi : yes Geet  he is going to London, he arranged everything. pls stop him, only u can do it. Once he go, he wont cum again

Geet  :  adi   bhaiya

Adi : yes  Geet he ask me not to say to anyone but I cant, I want my friend back, only u can bring him back

Geet wipe her  tears: Adi bhaiya were is he now

Adi : in his farmhouse

Geet : thanku bhaiya , she rush out asking te driver to take her to farmhouse

Farmhouse

Te drive to farmhouse was 2 hours, but she felt like years reaching him. She was thinking at any cost he will get him back.At once te car stop in front of FH, she jumped out of te car and rush inside. She was searching him every were as she dont  which is his room

Geet was shouting : Maanji Maanji , she was searching every room

She heard some  noise from one direction and she went they and stood numb seeing te scene in front of her. Te wooden pranks were broken , ice cubes were broke and shattered everywere and water was flowing. His bare back had some many scratches. Maan was punching  te punching bag vigorously thinking how he talk to Geet

Wen Geet left his room last night , he realize wat he said in his gussa and got angry on  himself, he thought tat being with her he only give her pain, so he decide to leave everyone forever , so early morning he came to farmhouse and ask Adi to arrange everything

Geet shouts : Maanji

Maan hearing her voice stops his punching, but didt turn back, Geet runs to him and hugs him by his back and started to cry

Geet : pls Maanji don't do tis, I cant see u like tis, pls

Maan didt turn back or hold her , Geet came  front of him, and hold his face

Geet : Maanji pls im sory , don't do tis to me, do wat ever u want, hit me shout at me, but don't turn ur face pls  say something  MAANji  she hugs him, Maan pulled her away from him and went to his room, Geet followed him

Maan went to his room,

Geet : Maanji pls don't leave me and go pls, why u doing tis to me

Maan took some papers from his bag and give to Geet , reading te papers Geet ki ground slip from her feet, Geet look at te papers and Maan

Geet : Maanji, tis

Maan : yes Geet divorce papers , I have signed , u sign it all will be over

Tears were flowing from her eyes , she was shocked she didt think Maan will take such a descision

Maan : Geet from now on u r free from tis relation, u don't need to bind urself in tis. U can do wat ever u want. U can even stay in km , im going to London and u no need to face me

Geet was crying :Maanji do u think tis mere papers will decide our relation

Maan : u ask me tis Geet, do u remember u te one who ask me to free u from tis relation, my gift to u

Geet : I don't want tis Maanji

Maan didt say anything, he just took his file and pretend to read, Geet pulled te file and throwed it away, Maan got angry and holds her

Maan : then wat u want ahan, , I have to cum behind u like a puppy , ahan  u misunderstood  Geet, im MSK no one can bind me in anything. If  any one try to trap me they will burn in in my hell, I will burn them , so its better tat we separate, 

Geet felt thousand needles pricking her,  with his each words

Maan : u r correct Geet  ,we are not meant for each other , if u fele my ego is bigger , I don't care

Geet : Maanji in love there is no place for ego

Maan : why Geet u didt show ur ego and left me ,  wen I confess my feelings u too  denied

Geet : so ur taking revenge Maanji

Maan : think wat ever u want, I dont  care

Geet : Maanji u love me, I know then wat is stopping u , did u think u can live without me

Maan : don't challenge me Geet

Geet : im not challenging  u Maanji, say me u can live without me

Maan: yes

Geet : but I cant

Maan stared at her , geet wipe her tears , took a long breath

Geet : ok MAANJI  leaving all my shyness im confessing ,  I LOVE U , MANAJI I LOVE U

Maan was shocked , he didt expect tis , he  was staring at her

Geet : yes Maanji , I LOVE U , I cant live without u.yes is aid my heart is not with me, now also im saying my heart is not with me, it is with u

Maan  boring his gaze  on her and watching her eyes which saying her love for him

Geet : from wen , how it happened  i don't know Maanji, but wen I saw u in pool of blood , my world stops tat  min. first I thought I can only give u pain so I was distancing myself from, without realizing im cheating not only u but myself too. But wen u struggling for ur life , tat min I know without u im nothing .  im incomplete without u Maanji.. tat sec i realize wat u meant to me. I cant live without u, my world revolves around u. my day starts with u and ends with u. tat day wen I saw u with tat girl I want to kill her with my hands,  u can think stupid , but  ur  mine only mine , I cant share u with any one

Maan felt happy to hear her possessiveness

Geet : I love u Maanji , I cant express my love for  u in words. My heart only beats for u. I want to live with u forever . I know ur hell for others but for me ur MY HEAVEN IN HELL

Maan  was shocked to hear her confess, his heart is jumping in happiness. Her each word pouring as  rain to soothe his burning soul. Geet  saw Maan was standing still without reacting

Geet : Maanji u r thinking naa, by signing tis papers u will be happy, ok then I will accept it, but I wont sign, I will keep it with myself as ur memory. For ur happiness I will go far away from u. but pls Maanji don't leave dadi and Anni. They need u , coz of me u don't leave them and burden me with tat sin. im already suffering so much for my previous birth's sin , now I don't want to burden more. Don't wory Maanji I wont be a burden u any more.  I will  leave u, and wont return .

Maan was shocked to hear tis, Geet smile sadly

Geet :  thanku Maan ji for whatever u done for me and sory for hurting u. any how im orphan,  tis is not new for me to leave in orphanage. but living without is hell, but I will try to get use to it. Tis will be my punishment for wat I did to u. BYE MAANJI

She look at  Maan for a few sec and  turn to  leave.  Maan at once pulled her harsely and slammed his lips to her lips . MAAN  who was registering her each words wen she turn to  leave ,  he felt his life is going with out thinking he just started to kiss her, tis is te only way to show his feelings

Geet was shocked , didt expect tis from him, his kiss was aggressive, pouring his angry, his pain, his emotions, her breath got struck in her throat ,

Maan one had holding her face and another hand holding her right  hand in which she was having te  divorce papers , both of them crushing te papers  like crushing they old  bitter  memories. she try to hold him, but he pinned her hands on te door, pressing himself more on her. tears were flowing form Geet ki eyes

He left her face and his hand slid down too her tummy , squeezing it. Geet too started to respond for his kiss.. he was kissing her, nibbling her lips , sucking her lips with his.. he was not getting enough of her , suddenly Geet trip and fall on te bed taking Maan with her . now Geet lying on te bed and Maan on her,  but he didt leave her lips

He  bite her lips to gain a entry, blood was oozing out , making her to whimp. Maan entry inside her mouth , he started to taste her ever corner , draining all her juice . he pulled her tongue inside his mouth and started to suck, making her to curl toes. Geet was wriggling with his assault

He was pressing himself on her more , his hands was doing wonder on her body. He slid down , holding her waist and tracing it. Geet hold Maan tightly , she is pulling him close to her and with another hand ,scratching his bare shoulder with her nails.Maan  like hungry lion hovering on her, all his cravings, his frustration, he is pouring on her. Maan's one  hand trace to her belly button and pinched her harsely making her to gasp., another hand cupped her breast and squeezing it over her blouse making her to jolt

First time he touched her there, she is feeling  electric current passing through her body. his whole body is doing magic on her. Her nails started to dig on his bare shoulder and he became wild and started to press more sucking her mouth.

After like ages wen he felt  lack of breath he left her mouth and  trace her cheeks with his lips , he slid down and started to assault her neck. He is kissing,  sucking, bitting her neck from one end to another making her to twirl. Maan slowly trace down with his lips. Her  upper cleavage is visible  as her sari pallu slid down, Maan started to taste her flesh, he bite her there harsely making her to scream

Geet : ahh h h

Maan came back to sense hearing her scream. He  raised himself and saw his bite marks on her neck and swollen lips . wen she confess her love, he became happy and started to show his feelings , wen she respond he became wild forgetting wat he is doing. He don't want to claim her without knowing wat she is thinking

Maan at once got up and sat beside her showing his back to her.. Geet was lost in his touch wen she missed his warm, she open her eyes slowly and saw Maan was sitting showing his back. She got without realzing her  sari was not covering her properly

Geet : Maan ji

Maan :  Geet I should have not done tis without u , I just carried out

Geet at once hugged him by back, he is already aroused and Geet is hell making him too lose his control

Maan : Geet don't make it hard for me , he try to take her hands but she hold him  tightly

Geet : Maan ji u don't have to control any more, don't push me,  I know u want me as much  as I wat u, think me wat ever u want, but I want u. I want u to claim me and mark me with ur love. Pls Maanji. I cant bear tis distance anymore

Maan turn to face her :  Geet I don't want u to accept from ur heart

Geet took his hand and placed it on her heart : tis heart belongs to u  Maanji, its craving for ur love

Maan : r u sure Geet

Geet felt shy seeing his intense gaze,  she tilt her head down and nodded yes

Maan : look at my eyes and say Geet

Geet node no , Maan squeeze her breast , making Geet to jolt and she saw him and hugs him hiding herself from him. Maan was happy, he got wat he needed. He hugs and placed a sensual kiss on her  nape making her moan

Maan In his husky voive sending shivers on her spine   : geet think again, once u drown in  tis, no turning back, im warning u Geet

Geet node her head rubbing her cheeks in his bare chest

Maan : u will drown in my hell

Geet broke te hug and look at his eyes : im happy to burn in ur hell Maanji

Maan : u  still think im  ur hell

Geet nodes yes making Maan to glare

Geet put her hands on his shoulder : hmm MY HEAVEN IN HELL

PRECAP : MOST AWAITED.. NEW BEGINNING

NEXT PART : 36,PG-75

Edited by Desigirls12 - 23 October 2013 at 1:38am

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaphanisrinehavashiswati2011aashu143anjana1310MADHUKAAJALKIMLShakshiShekhawashubhiguptaCandy_jsmaagicanon02358282361anjystarCHSANGEETnikitaagarwal06Maryamahaji790ramavishyazzyneetugarg123mkd.70aparnapoduri9290860623luminousjoooooooooooooomita1993asmi123Pihu18190jitupatole5thendral_111saadi88srikantharajalakshmisalvadishreya satishWhitepigeonmamatha.PoonamTpreet.harmanshruthiruchsrumana88nat10queenbee001cutestarznostalgicmoondeepa11sonakshi.sharmaGeethanda87Rupi_bainsangelic-eyes...sharanya...ifamanikaashmaaneetLove2readmani24Risingsun626hemangigazalpari1689ahsaaspyarkaja1970april12sanam1234uvarthyadi000neel11pinkybediSweetestParimishtibsweetgirls1keerthi90preetidhawansumaiyariyaNH1971Kartikan91Atiffamaria_awanmoonlight2630Nirju99shalinisaran89billy_ritujssoodhari21286pearlCrazyMaaneetFanns.1hottyangelfariya20preetymaaneetshri12huma12.jeyanthi123sri91hira2010kshubhangidrashtimeetu_SnowFlakes_-BreakingDown-trishtejdhakdhak2201aaradhyakrithi12rsusmitaHanishadevisweetsampa39dreamyambeernjayshu17Zohamaaneettammana.m-Prithi-idunnoAlamelumrk-1_nandy_ushankitvcpreethiakeenu_kkmandy15freya123Ash1991monikasethshah10maaniqrahinal_maaneetpunam2712kabslocksTyrozaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5Remya_Pillaiangeldream14sanum23LILY111144Rami92jasika08sanghita0000priya111111chavvi16Madhuri53tamanna1391vrinda22Sri_RadhaDonnaatabby999Krishna_Souravspvd

Go to top