Married couple DT: KavBul are out of the list - Page 7

Poll Question :

Which couple would you like to see married?

Poll Choice
Kavi-Bulbul
Mayank-Roshni
Varun-Meghna
Anurag-Aabha
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Na Abhigyan, na Aditya, na Anurag, na Ranveer...akhir mei Aabha ko Lion hi mila????????????????
I think they should avoid pairing up the female cops, since that would really erode their freedom of action once they are married: I don't wanna see Abha or Kashish married.  I wasn't too thrilled w/ pairing Abha w/ the lion.

Also, if they are gonna pair up all the cops, they should do it, and weekly, have one or the other girlfriends feature in the story.  Not drop a new guy/gal on us each week.  I wasn't too thrilled w/ Sandra - I'd say replace the actress, and put someone hot opposite Aditya.  Bring back Roshni, and I think that b/w Anjali, Roshni, Sandra and Bulbul, we should have enough romance for 1 serial.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I think they should avoid pairing up the female cops, since that would really erode their freedom of action once they are married: I don't wanna see Abha or Kashish married.  I wasn't too thrilled w/ pairing Abha w/ the lion.

Also, if they are gonna pair up all the cops, they should do it, and weekly, have one or the other girlfriends feature in the story.  Not drop a new guy/gal on us each week.  I wasn't too thrilled w/ Sandra - I'd say replace the actress, and put someone hot opposite Aditya.  Bring back Roshni, and I think that b/w Anjali, Roshni, Sandra and Bulbul, we should have enough romance for 1 serial.
Exactly!! Anjali, Bulbul and Roshni are enough for love-stories and romance.
I don't think Sandra was there for pairing, she was just for that case.

The CVs here are just cruel - they killed off the lion dude today, needlessly giving poor Abha a needless heartache 💔  Where was the need to introduce a love track b/w them if they were planning to kill him off? 😡
Originally posted by .Vrish.

The CVs here are just cruel - they killed off the lion dude today, needlessly giving poor Abha a needless heartache 💔 Where was the need to introduce a love track b/w them if they were planning to kill him off? 😡

Al least they ended the love-story! Nehito pehle ke love-stories ki tarha iss episode ke baad LION gayab hojata aur Aabha ko koi aur mil jata.
Pooja Kanwal, Kunal Pant, Priya Shinde in Shapath
Pooja Kanwal, Kunal Pant, Priya Shinde in Shapath

Firework's Production's Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath aired on Life OK has been successfullyentertaining viewers for quite some time now. 

The show's new series Super Cops VS Super Villains has been featuring some well-known faces of the TV industry and the upcoming episodes will see actors Pooja KanwalKunal Pant and Spilitsvilla fame Priya Shinde. 

Sources inform that all the three actors will feature in the two hours special episode of the fictional crime series. Pooja will be introducedopposite Meer Ali's character Anurag. She will play the character of Simran whereas Kunal and Priya Shinde will play negative roles in the bi-weekly. 

When contacted, Pooja said, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's nice to make a comeback after one and half year. My character is of a young, chirpy Punjabi girl who is full of life. I have just started shooting for the show from today and I hope people like it."
New love-story introduced!
Of Anurag-Simran...

Not a bad one...

PS- Will make a new poll and ask the discussion to be shifted there.
"Unhe bhi to pata chale ek sher se usski sherni ko chiinne ka anjaam kya hota hai!"-----Angry-Lion-Lover-Sub-Inspector Anurag

Wah! Kya love-story hai...
Lion ki aur ki...
New and fresh love-story...

Hope it continues long like others...
Anjali-Diler
Kavi-Bulbul
Roshni-Mayank
Anurag-Simran
Each love-story is different from the other...
Good to watch cops' personal lives...
Choose your favorite couple!
AnuRan
RoshYank

Edited by --Zariyat-- - 10 years ago