Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Do you think this guy looks desi?

slowdown1993 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok so this guy goes to my college, he is very attractive. I thought he was a white guy, until I saw him at a desi function where he was dancing to bhangra and speaking really good hindi. He is VERY VERY attractive, never seen such a cute desi guy. I am thinking of saying Hi or flirt because I really like him!

What do you think?? Does he even look desi,.. do u think he is attractive? 

Here are his pics:

http://greysantomy33.webs.com/

He is 6'1 in height, very tall, I am 5'0, and he was towering over me. he is also thin and very fit. I cant stop looking at his facebook!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Nah he doesn't look like the stereotypical Desi. Anyway, if you like him, go for it, don't let a silly little thing such as height hold you back. There are plenty of couples where the woman is considerably shorter than the man. Eliza Dushko-Rick Fox and Isla Fisher-Sacha Barren Cohen come to mind. They look very cute together. Height is usually not an issue for guys born and brought up in the west. I'm sure he wouldn't give a toss about your height if he likes other things about you.  Edited by Dexterkilaila - 10 years ago
cindie_monarch thumbnail
He looks like the dark haired guy from Scrubs. (You know, the one with the big blue eyes.)