Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

A dedicattion to Punit & Lauren

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

hi everyone ..

Im writing this coze there is no such support to Punit & Lauren .

not bashing neither need any bashing here I may say words but dont take personaly coze I will be direct and honest .. this my dedication to this wonderfull pair

Punit:

left out and underrated since his DID days ,, his versitalilty is somethng not everyone have it in the reality shows he has been part off .. no one like him in bringin such ideas on the dance floor and bring real dance . people criticizing his dance abilities and choreography alot !!! and to an extent that why is he dancing with someone like lauren and they are like to choreographer ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is an amazing dancer with everything emotions, entertainments and grace. compelet packge

ppl are going gaga over some celeb and choregrapher's look and blindly ignore the talent and abilities of a person.

Lauren:

this sweet girl is supreb no second thougths on that ,, again she is been criticize by being on the JDJ show and pair up with Punit first .. second why she is a celeb she could have been a choreographer !!!!!! two choregrapher dancing together !!!!! why such comments about her and about this pair !!!!! she is amazing dancer and had her share of success and good work but here she is in different zone ,, why ppl can get the idea that she is yet to learn alot .. no one is quallified to say she has everything she should not be here .. the defenetion of a person in life is to learn

they have danced amazingly and they compliment each other in very beautifull way ,, every act was different and has something innovative and share of brilliant ideas ,,  the best thing about this pair is the dance and everything gose with it from energy , emotions and excuations. the biggest part and credit goes to Punit .

ofcourse they will share ideas coze they are partners all the celeb Im sure are discussing everything about their act and in which way they want to present it .. so criticizing Punit on having her on board is such shamefull

I have started ignoring I will write only in few post and will take part in some bolls other than that Im not ready to hear such bashing about Punit or this pair

speaking about 30 marks or staying on the show .. for sure I want them to get 30 in every act and stay til the finales and win the trophy.. but am I assuring this?? .. NO .. coze no one knows what will happend in the coming weeks not like other who are 100% sure that their celeb will be there or to an extent that they will win the trophy... if there are things to criticize and something went wrong I will speak about that again not like others who find no faults in their favorite celebs acts.

Punit is as talented as the others and to be honest he is the best from what I see .. if he has a popluer celeb or and ordinary one who dont have that much of fan following in the case of Shibani

look what he has done to shibani last season they gave them the title of ( versitile Jude) credit goes to Punit coze he is not stuck in the same old formelas and ideas he think out of the box and bring different styles and idea with dance haaa dance on the floor.

on hamble note .. try to be honest ,, try to have the ability to admit the good and bad about ur favorite pair or celeb or choregrapher.

peace

Edited by Lady.A - 24 June 2013 at 1:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FazziishanitaIshi2012niniiVruShan_MaNan-PrimaDonna--Swetha-

Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Good post. Totally agree. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oOSaraOo

ninii Senior Member
ninii
ninii

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
well said ...and punit and lauren are gr8 Big smile

oOSaraOo

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
thank you so much guys .. appreciate it
Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Agree w u Smile

oOSaraOo

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
We need u on Lauren's AT Lady.A as you obviously feel so strongly about them Wink

Edited by Shelly1026 - 24 June 2013 at 1:20am
oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

We need u on Lauren's AT Lady.A as you obviously feel so strongly about them Wink

yep now Im there .. thanks dear .. I went through it twice but was not familier with it .. now for sure I'll be there with u guys and for my favorites Hug
..SD.. Senior Member
..SD..
..SD..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Agree wit watever u said, not very fond of the couple though...But they surely makes a good dancing couple nd i like punit's choreography.. I dont need to be fan of them to appreciate their work... Last season also he did good wit shibani and abt both being trained dancers, thatz nothing new in JDJ.. every year therz a space for trained dancer.. Last season there was isha and before that it was sushant, i guess... so therz nothing to complaint abt tat :)

oOSaraOo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index