India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

virman and virika ff tiwcl part 1

pinkdreams Newbie
pinkdreams
pinkdreams

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
hi guysSmile. Meet is again back with another crap to bore you. This time I am going to write a ff on virika. I have changed the name now it is this is what called love. I know my virman ff living two faces is still pending. But tis idea just pooped in my mind and I was not able to stop myself to write itWink
lndex
Plot - page 1
character sketch - page1
Part 1 good morning zindagi - page  . 1

Edited by pinkdreams - 28 June 2013 at 7:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01aman-2nahaananyarashi246surbhi1994JESNIApinky.paddasumayyah1

pinkdreams Newbie
pinkdreams
pinkdreams

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
plot
this is a story about 4 people. When they were small imatute kids they made a very strong bond of friendship  etween them. All four of them was each others life. They use to do every thing togather. But crime destiney seprated them.
But kehtehaina jo hota hai achche keliye hits hai. Now they are grown up and had become young mature people. Now destiney want to bring them closer again but not as freinds but as lovers.
How will they meet?
Will they be able to recognise each other?
Or no?
And the main question how will the fall in love?
Read and find out all the answers
Characters
Manvi choudhary- she is a bubbly, naughty and very beautiful girl. Lves life at fullest. love her twin sister jeevika alot. Is very modern and proudy but has a heart of gold. She is a daughter if beggist businessman of Mumbai. She hate his father because she thinks his father gives mire importance to his work then his daugters. She misses her childhood friends gumball and lolypop very much. She has a nickname cotton candy which his two child frenz and her sis only knows.
She ialsa very big fan of famous singer  v and v.

Jeevika choudhary - very sweet and caring girl. But is very much intomake up and all that. Is very modern. She fall olfor every second guy in short she is bioy crazy but love of her life haven't arrived yet. Loves her twin manvi alot. Hates his dad because of same reason. She also misses his lolypop and gumball alot and also has anick name cupcake which her sis, lolypop and gumball only knows
madan choudhary- very big business tycoon of Mumbai.
Love her daughters a lot but is bad at expressing it. The college Saint Teresa is made of his funds

Verin vedhra- very handsome boy. Loves to party. Wants gitlrks to run after him not he running after them. Loves his brother a lot. misses his cupcake and cotton candy alot. He has a nick name lolypop which his bro, cupcake and cotton candy only knows.

virat vedhra- very handsome guy. His attitude is a bit different. He is very caring and loving at one moment but become angery young man at very next moment. He love his bro very much. He only is the famous singer v and v. He hasn't shown his face to any of the fans because he want to live two live one of simple rich guy and another of a famous singer
Vanshika- mom of virat and verin loves them alot. Very kind and sweet lady

Varun vedhra- father of verin and virat live them a lot is very richc and famous lawer of chandighar
sweety - very close friend of manvi and jeevs. Love them very much. Is very modern and rich. She loves to lecture
Dabbu - he is not manvi and jeevs bro. Is very rich but is totally dabba.
Tanay- a very evil girl. Will play a evil role in the story. She is sister of sambhav and had crush on verin
sambhav- just like her sis, very evil
Imp things
Manvi, jeevs, verin, and virat don't known eachothers real name because they use to call eqchother by there nickname not real names
Manvi and jeevs sweety are going to join new college SaintTrersa present in deharadun
Verin virat and dabbu are already in college
Only verin, vanshika and varun knows that virat is v and v

so tell me how was it
 love meet

Edited by pinkdreams - 24 June 2013 at 2:57am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01Niama19Nishiaroranahaananyarashi246surbhi1994JESNIApinky.paddakulsum_virmanprathe

pinkdreams Newbie
pinkdreams
pinkdreams

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged

this is what called love

Chapter one- good morning zindagi
Two souls were sleeping peacefully beside each other on a comfortable bed in the cold night of dehradun. Then suddenly "Ahhh" one of them screamed and  woke up suddenly. Her voice was loud enough to  wake every person of dehradun. This made another girl sleeping, wake up violently. " what happend jeevs" asked man looking at her sis who was looking very scared. " mannu I saw a very scary dream" said scared jeevika. " what did you saw jeevs" asked manvi. " mannu u saw that...that..." said jeevs. " hmmm" mummered manvi who was listening every thing seriously. " that my all nail painylts are finished" said jeevika. " what!" said manvi. " see u are also shocked na" said jeevika. " jeevs, today we will definitely go to doctor" said manvi a bit irritatedly. Then suddenly her eyes fell on the watch it was 7:30 pm! they were getting late for her college and today was going to be first day of there college. " jeevs get up fast we are getting late! " shouted manvi. Both the sis got up and quickly got ready. hurredly went to pooja room and quickly prayed. Then there biji feed dahi to both of them( they are living with there biji till they join there college). Manvi called her friend sweety. " hello sweety " said manvi. " hai manvi bol" said sweety. " I am reaching to your home in 5 min get ready soon" sain manvi. " hello madam I am ready from past 1 hr u r only late. Do u know what will happen if we will not reach at time..." and sweety' lecture started. Manvi knew that this was going to come. " are meri maa Tu lecture Dena band karegi then only I will be able to come na" said man I innocently. " ok bey " sai man I and the same reply came from other side and she cut the call. Then manvi and jeevika
both sat in their BMW and their driver grove to sweety's house after picking sweety they directly went to there college. As their car entered the college every one came to know that another children of rich dad had took admission. As manvi jeevika and sweety came out of the car every boy nearly got heart attack from their beauty and smell of something burning started coming from the girls. All three of them went inside the college. Then suddenly jeevika stopped " OMG! By mistake I left my phone in the car. I'll just come " said jeevika. " jeevs I'll
join u " said manvi. Both d sisters lift leaving sweety alone. Sweety then saw an old frnd of her. She started talking to her and went inside. After some time manvi and jeevika came and didn't find sweety. " jeevs sweety kid nap ho gai hai" said manvi. " nahi mannu kaisi paglo jaisi bate katlrrahi hai " said jeevika. " she must have went inside, lets go and find her" saying this jeevika and manvi wemlnt inside.

Pracape

Virman and verika first meet
Jeevika falls for verin
Manvi slaps virat

So here was 1 part. If u like in then plz hit like button and comment. Your comment and likes will encourage me alot to Continue

Love meet

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19vijikaaman-2NishiarorachhanchanNikShaikhaashna.iranirashi246wal43MehakGerasurbhi1994JESNIAjia123sagar-Haju-pinky.paddakulsum_virmanmillee18sumayyah1

-Haju- IF-Rockerz
-Haju-
-Haju-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdreams

millee18 IF-Sizzlerz
millee18
millee18

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
grt concept...
cont soon!!!
plzz pm me!!

pinkdreams

jia123sagar IF-Dazzler
jia123sagar
jia123sagar

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
Nice precap
Plz cont soon

pinkdreams

nia3krystal Groupbie
nia3krystal
nia3krystal

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
AMAZIN DUDE U HAVE TO CONTINUE...PLZ PLZ PZL PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE..!!plz pm me too
kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
sounds really interesting concept and CS qlso really goood ...
update next part soon and do pm me

Go to top