Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi:Bringing u back chap 15 up, pg 49 (Page 8)

anomalousmishty IF-Sizzlerz
anomalousmishty
anomalousmishty

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
gr8 job...
update soon...

RandomGirl Goldie
RandomGirl
RandomGirl

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Nice updates..
kutkut12 Senior Member
kutkut12
kutkut12

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I am sorry for the delay. I had been out of the country for 4 months and didn't get time to write. I visited India forums a lot but could not write. So sorry again.

Arnav

Arnav sat back on his chair and closed his tired eyes. The moment he closed his eyes Khushi's face flashed in front of him. He could see the hurt in her eyes as she had looked at him the last time before going out of RM...out of his life.

He got up with a jerk. It had been a year since she had left him and it had been hell for him. His heart had told him that Khushi was innocent but he let his mind rule his heart. For once, Arnav Singh Raizada was regretting his decision of putting his mind above his heart.The arguments of Shyam had been convincing and he seemed to have proofs( all lies of course) against Khushi. Arnav had not really believed him but then he had trouble believing even Khushi and NK ( who seemed to have proof of Khushi's innocense was missing from the scene.

He had been worried about NK as he had not reached home after the showdown. It had been almost 24 hours since NK had gone missing and the whole household was worried about him. Arnav had decided to call the police when a phone call came.It was NK's call. He seemed extraordinarily cheerful and told them that he had gone to Pune for the wedding of a friend and would be back after a week. Naniji scolded him for being irresponsible and not informing anybody about his departure. Arnav tried to talk to him about Khushi but NK said that the signal was week and the phone call was disconnected. While his family was relieved to hear that NK was safe, Mamiji and Arnav had found it very suspicious.

That night Arnav was lying on his bed thinking about the whole thing when he heard a knock at his door.

When he opened the door he found mamiji standing outside. MAmiji immediately entered his room and closed the doors shocking Arnav.

Arnav - what happened mamiji?

MAmji - Bitwa I had been wondering about NK babua. It all looks so familiar.

Arnav stared at her.

MAmji - When u were kidnapped and we couldn't contact u Anjali bitiya got really worried and we thought of calling the police but as soon as we were going to call the police you called and told us that u were fine. It was as if someone in the house knew that we were going to call the police.

Arnav nodded in agreement.

MAmiji continued- Well...at that time everyone was there including khushi and damad babu but today Khushi was not there so... If ...and I really hope that NK babua is fine but if he has also been kidnapped then...

Arnav - I know...even I am worried about him.I don't believe for second that NK left without saying anything

to anyone especially after Khushi told us that he knew about my kidnapping. It's all very suspicious.

Mamji looked scared.

Mamiji- I hope he is fine.

Arnav - Even I am afraid for him. I did not say anything infront of others because I want the culprit to think that we believe him. I don't want him to suspect anything. I have talked to the police commissioner and they are tracking all the calls made by and at Shyam's number. If NK is kidnapped and Shyam is involved we would know soon. I won't let anything happen to NK.

MAmiji looked really worried.

Suddenly Arnav's phone beeped and both of them looked at it. It was a message from the police commissioner. He had messaged Arnav that Shyam had received a call from a deserted area in the outskirts of Delhi. The police in that area had already reached the location. It was an old, closed toy factory.

Arnav asked mamji to keep an eye over Shyam and asked her not let him leave the house at any coat while he rushed to the location.

When Arnav reached there he saw three police cars, an ambulance and a fire engine standing outside the building, which was burning. His heart sank at the sight but the next moment it sang with joy as he saw NK sitting in the back of the ambulance getting his forehead bandaged.

Arnav rushed to him and caught him in a bear hug. A very surprised and moved NK chuckled at this display of emotions.

NK - whoa...whoa...Nannav mere bhai...I love you too.

Hearing this Arnav broke away from NK and saw him smiling widely. Arnav smiled in spite of himself.

Well...adversities do have their good sides. He did not know that he was actually fond of his pest of a cousin till this moment.

Police inspector told him that when the police reached the spot the kidnappers put fire to the building and tried to leave from the back door but police was everywhere and caught them. HE also told them that the police had prevented the kidnappers from calling anyone so they could not have called Shyam. Arnav was really grateful to the police inspector but he wanted to take NK home as soon as possible. He knew that no matter how cheerful NK looked he would be suffering from shock.

He took NK to AR's guest house so that Shyam remains in dark about NK's whereabouts, as it was clear now that shyam was the culprit. On the way Arnav called mamiji and told her that NK was safe. NK told Arnav that Khushi was right. Nk told Arnav that while he and Khushi were looking for Arnav, he had been nabbed by the goons and they had brought him to that factory and kept him there. NK told Arnav that though he did not see Shyam with the goons he knew that he was constantly in touch with them. He was forced to call RM at gun point and lie abt his whereabouts.

Arnav's anger knew no bounds but he still had to expose Shyam before any confrontation since he knew that his di would never believe him if there were no proofs.

Arnav left NK at the guest house under the supervision of an old and trusted servant and called his family doctor who prescribed a sleep medication for NK so that he might recover from the shock. After putting him to bed Arnav rushed to RM. On reaching home he called mamiji, who silently opened the door for him so that he did not have to ring the doorbell. B

Both of them went to his room and he told everything to mamiji. Mamiji was relived to hear that NK was safe and told Arnav that the lights of Anjali's room were switched off and Shyam had not left the room.

Mamiji looked frightened.

Mamji- Bitwa if u had not been wiser and set police on damadji he would have...have...killed...NK babua.

Then mamiji looked at Arnav and said, "or u for that matter. Damadji is not just a cheating swine but a murderer too". Mamiji looked horrified.

Mamiji - Bitiwa I am scared for Anjali bitiya. She is in the same room with such a criminal...

Arnav - don't worry abt di...he won't harm the hen that lays golden eggs without any reason. Right now he is assured that all is well in his life. We trusted him and not Khushi and he thinks that his goons have NK".

Mamiji paled.

Arnav put his hand on mamiji's shoulder and comforted her - Mamiji we r safe and we will make him pay. Now u must get some sleep as it already 5 a.m.

Mamiji nodded and went to her room. Arnav lay on his bed with a smile on his face and only one thought filling his mind, " My Khushi is innocent and now no one can stop me from bringing her back."

If only, he knew what fate had in store for him.

Please like and comment.

Edited by kutkut12 - 22 April 2014 at 12:23pm

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladrestonanisa...r4h1m4HugeArshiFanTajinderKsunshaeyjyogulaliahaysemages1866sinia.123HemaSuryareva143Manishi1ariyazaverisangeethbalasweetfairy007moncherianju4566lilyattitudeapwakarsripiyushilatha72shalinikanagujtammareddyinamajarbrinnyAtyaytokyosimi.99Ashg_Oorja_Aplihssadia98punnaanchalarshilove14sweetlifeniya55kreya204anaswara93shekha2012nishaipkkdianbhumi1492ifsaal044AneesahJabeenSim96prabha75anarshiAshavisweet_butterflyvidya.sanjaypari_goyalmoonlight2630abivicky86segadP4rveen12kshubhangidrashtimeetu..Sri..Divyahetaleena.1884Alicia2012Javeria3991AnnzSageflower7Pinky.Raizadarisha8zafimusicfan5GAURI29smankrati5tinselChitraFkashishklaksh65sarunsashasinghchavvi16dumasharshdb

Divyahet IF-Dazzler
Divyahet
Divyahet

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Oh god finally you are back..
I am glad and welcome back dear,
loved this wonderful update,
what will happen now?
please continue soon,
eagerly waiting for the next update.
take care.
WONDERFULLY WRITTEN.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kutkut12

punnaanchal Senior Member
punnaanchal
punnaanchal

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
amazing update
continue soon

kutkut12

sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Continue soon
chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
really mate
did you really think that she would be back
once she left thats it
that was your second chance and you lost it mate
welcome back dear
what did you do arnie
and now you have lost her
so its been a year since he didnt believe khushi and threw her out
bet now he is regretting it
well to late aint it
so shyam had nk kidnapped too
at least they got him back safe and sound
shame same cant be said about khushi
and when he did find out about khushi innocence it was too late
she disappeared from his life completely

kutkut12

nishaipkkdian Goldie
nishaipkkdian
nishaipkkdian

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Nicely written. In the show CVs messed up and shoot the scene without logic. I like the way Payal stood for her sister. Arnav should not gone to Khushi with Payal should have told them his plan. We never know what's going to happen tomorrow so we can not postpone important things.

kutkut12

Go to top