Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi:Bringing u back chap 15 up, pg 49 (Page 34)

Happytwinkle IF-Sizzlerz
Happytwinkle
Happytwinkle

Posted: 19 June 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kutkut12

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 19 June 2014 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
This is amazing
pm me whenever u update

kutkut12

bs1224 IF-Dazzler
bs1224
bs1224

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for pm
Well written

kutkut12

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 21 June 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Beautiful update... Khushi's relationship with her Babuji is beautiful...

Hope she is safe... I want Arnav to regret thoroughly ...

kutkut12

bharath91120 Senior Member
bharath91120
bharath91120

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Update soon dear and please pm me amazng story

kutkut12

kutkut12 Senior Member
kutkut12
kutkut12

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Guilt and pain

Arnav was sitting on his chair with his eyes closed. His dissappointment over Khuhsi's search was taking a toll on him. 

Lately he had started questioning himself. What was the use of earning so much money when he did not have the only person on whom he wanted to shower everthing that it could buy? What was the point of becoming the top most bussinessman of the year when he did not have the only one with whom he wanted to share his glory? What was the point of having pretty much anything he could think of when he did not have the only one he wanted? He felt tired. The life seemed meaningless.He had employed top most detective agencies to find Khushi and to keep himself busy till he got the news of his wife he had buried himself in work. Lately he had started fearing what if something bad...no..no..he will never think like that. She will be found and brought back to the safety of his home..his arms.

He was running a tired hand over his head when he heard a knock on the door. He opened his eyes and saw Aman and . He signalled Aman to come inside. Aman came inside and said, "Sir I received a call from the Incharge of Apna Ghar orphanage, Mrs. Vandana Singh, in Vrindavan."

Arnav scrunced his eyebrows and asked, "Apna ghar?"

Aman - Yes sir! Apna ghar is having a function on 6th of June to celebrate their founder's day and and they want you to be the cheif guest.

Arnav( in an irritated tone)- Why me? Don't they have a better option?

Aman - Sir Apna ghar is funded by our NGO Ratna so who else would be a better candidate for being the Cheif guest of the function?

Arnav (looking exasperated) - but I have never revealed to anyone that NGO Ratna is my NGO. I have always prefered to remain incognito abt that then how did Mrs. Singh know abt it?

Aman - Sir Mrs. Singh's cousin works at NGO Ratna and she came to know through her.

Arnav - I think you should have a talk with the executive director of NGO Ratna not to reveal my name to the various charities they fund.

Aman - Well sir...I will talk to them but what to do with this invitation?

He shook his head and said, " Aman you know that I don't like to go in any social gatherings or functions but I will tell Di to go there on my behalf. She likes to be involved in charities and good work."

Aman shook his head and said," No sir Ms. Anjali cannot attend the function as she is going to the charity show organised by AR to raise funds for the cancer patiants on the same day."

Arnav - Oh yes...I forgot...Well tell Nk or Akash to attend it.

Aman - But sir NK sir is going to Mumbai in the next week to check out the new oil tankers that  Raizada shipping intends to buy and Akash sir will be in Indore for the two prestigiuos upcoming projects of Raizada Real Estate Corporation.

Arnav(with a sigh) - And mamaji is looking after the upcoming fashion show so that leaves me. It looks like I am the only one who does not have any work.

Aman( looking amused) - Well sir...I have checked your appoinments and you are surprisingly free on that day.

Arnav raised his eyebrows at Aman and then sighed and said, "That's because...well leave it." Then he got up and left abruptly, leaving a very confused Aman behind.

Arnav was sitting in the passenger seat of his car. As his car sped homewards he remembered the day when he had first met Khushi. He remembered how she had fallen into his arms and he had pushed her away from him. It was 4th of June, two years ago. Since that very first meeting he had always pushed her away from him and yet she always seemed to come back as if it was some indication by God but as he did not beleive in divine powers he had kept pushing Khushi away from him till she finally left him and now when she is lost he desperately wants to find her. He is even ready to beleive in God if that is what it takes to get her back but alas... he is repenting a little too late.

He was about to tell Aman that he had kept that day free because he wanted to be alone with Khushi's memories. He did not want to anyone to come between him and his Khushi on that day...bt no matter how hard he tried Khushi did not come to him in Shantivan, but he could feel her presence in Gupta house. He could feel that even if she was not there physically her soul seemed to be there. Probably because she was happy in Gupta house when he had snatched her away from her loved ones and made her life miserable. He had broken all her dreams and ultimately her heart.

He felt suffocated with his own guilt and barked at Mohan to turn the vehical to Lakshmi Nagar, The only place which could relieve some of his pain though not entirely. HE found a kind of solace in Shashi's cold behaviour towards him. He felt atleast there he was punished for what he did to Khushi and got a kind of grim satisfaction from it.

Please like and comment. Your comments mean a lot.

Edited by kutkut12 - 22 June 2014 at 3:19pm

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21barbie_gurlparimaladrobedwardaparna7Artyffhoneyboney1hhqvHugeArshiFanTajinderKsravyavasireddyarsalarahmansunshaeysandy73Malathiamadhara17MONGLIAnjaliSharma808sunita766sinia.123HemaSuryaManishi1vajunesrsan12Simantharsweetfairy007moncherianju4566Deepikikamandalapwashr3291karsrismileysarahshalinikanagushelley_45sumalipiyushianamika00brinnyAtyayArchu61Girl54lovebadhanjtammareddysatiisparvatiAplihsluv_panipuriawsome_aviAshgtokyobharath91120imanechpunnaanchalmehreenl86sadia98kreya204anaswara93Sindhuramakrishbhumi1492shekha2012arshilove14angelVCprabha75saara76rskumaranarshineel11tanya_viabivicky86lakshyaNktRhysennakshiankitaprincess84pari_goyalAlpenliebeplease6Hina69nihasansegadshradha_23aleena.1884bs1224kshubhangilechuarshi..Sri..Pinky.RaizadaAisha1996sasirJaveria3991nisha_mehtashiv456musicfan5kritashsspoorthykrati5tintinusweetie_angelcaskerzafitinselkashishk-afsha-laksh65ChitraFchetna19Happytwinkledumaschavvi16harshdb

shelley_45 Senior Member
shelley_45
shelley_45

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Either I'm really hormonal but this story raises the bar. The emotional roller coaster is making my heart squeeze in pain. Please find khushi arnav... Please...

kutkut12

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Can she be with him
Even after all he did
Can she go back to that
Its not easy to forget something like this
And well what right will she have to come back to him
He is her nothing