Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi:Bringing u back chap 15 up, pg 49 (Page 3)

nisha1984 IF-Dazzler
nisha1984
nisha1984

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
nice part
foolish raizada family and stupid arnav...
i hope khushi never comes back to arnav ever again... payal should also take a stand for once and leave that lunatic house...
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kutkut12

serendipitylove Senior Member
serendipitylove
serendipitylove

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Wow...this is an arnav redemption story I see :) Please continue soon! Please make arnav suffer a lot! Khushi should not forgive him until he has proved his love, begged, pleaded and wooed her...

Don't make this an OS...please, this should be an FF...where arnav has an agonizing redemption to win back khushi...! Do make this an FF

Please pm me when u update..I have buddied you

Edited by serendipitylove - 27 June 2013 at 1:00pm

kutkut12

sarita_barun IF-Dazzler
sarita_barun
sarita_barun

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Nice.
I can't wait to see what Arnav will do to bring her back when he finds out the truth. 

kutkut12

jisa IF-Rockerz
jisa
jisa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
awesome..!!!
loved it..
w8ng for next..!!

kutkut12

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
why her every time
karre koi aur bhare yeh
NO SHE SHOULDNT FORGIVE HIM
 i am sick and tired of him getting another chance
why should he when he never gave her one
pathetic really calls himself ASR
well bhaad mein jaye yeh aur iski family
hope to god she goes away from his life
and then when the real truth is out then he wont find her
and then what do we do with his repentance
dil toh todd hi diya naa inka
if she wanted she could have let you die for what you did to her
hope that this what you see her as last is the last time
but you are lucky you get another chance
but why does he get it what for
hope you do continue soon

kutkut12

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Really really nice update.

Its heart breaking to see that even Arnav didn't believe Khushi.

kutkut12

hellomotto369 Groupbie
hellomotto369
hellomotto369

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
great start. update soon

kutkut12

kutkut12 Senior Member
kutkut12
kutkut12

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Perceptions

The moment Khushi left the house Payal came forward and said, " Well if there is no place for Khushi in this house then I will also go with her."

Everyone stared at Payal looking shocked. Akash came forward and said," What r u saying? Have u lost ur mind? "

PAyal looked directly at her husband and said," I have not lost my mind. In fact, for the first time, I am quite sure about this step."

Anjali looked at PAyal with tear filled eyes and said, "  I know that u support ur sister and it does u credit but how can u hurt Akash and destroy ur and his happiness by taking this rash decision?"

Naniji - Payal bitiya! this is a time to stay together and not let such things break our family.

Payal - I agree dadiji but is Khushi not a part of our family?

Anjali( shouting in anger) - No! Khuhsi is not part of our family! She will never enter the gates of Shantivan again!

" Then I will also  never come back again. ", said Payal quietly.

Akash looked exasperated.

Akash - Don't u realize what di has gone through? She is my sister. Can't u be a little considerate?

Payal(raising an eyebrow) - And what about my sister Akash. Haven't u realized what she has gone through while being forcibly  married to ur brother. U choose to ignore her pain because it does not matter as she was an outsider. UR family...ur di...this all u think about but what abt mine? Di has my full sympathy. I would sympathize with anyone who is married to a snake like Shyam. In fact till today I used to feel guilty about keeping the truth from her but today I realized that even if we had told her the truth she would not have believed us. Now that we have told her the truth and she has chosen to act the way she did, being fully informed about the facts, the responsibility of the consequences would lie with her and not us. I support my sister as I know that she is telling the truth. I am going to her as di has all of u but my sister has no one.
 Saying this Payal went to her room to pack her things.

The whole family was shocked and  Akash looked heart broken. He knew that Payal would never lie and secretly believed that whatever Payal had told them about Shyam was true. However he was not sure about the kidnapping. What if Khushiji had done all that to take revenge from Arnav? After all Arnav had behaved abominably with Khushi even if his intentions were to protect di. But could Khushi do that? He found it difficult to believe.

Mamiji had never liked PAyal but today she was secretly impressed by her daughter in law's decision. It showed a firmness of character and the ability to stand for what she considered right even if it meant letting go of her own happiness. She also did not believe Shyam completely. She was quiet because Anjali was in a delicate condition but she had decided to speak to Arnav later, when he had rested. She could feel that there was something fishy in the whole matter. 

Naniji shook her head in sadness. She had worked hard to keep the whole family together. She was heart broken when her daughter had committed suicide because of the infidelity of her husband, but she stood strong for her grandchildren. She had provided them refuge of her loving arms. She had tried to ease their pain though she knew that the memory of their parents would always hurt them. Today it seemed that the history was about to repeat itself. She was afraid for Anjali. In her heart she knew that Shyam could not ne trusted but she was afraid to believe it. What if Shyam was actually like Khushi had said? Would Anjali kill herself like her mother? The thought terrified her and for the first time in her life Devyani Raizada chose to  suppress the voice of her heart. She knew that Khushi was a strong woman and she would survive but what about Anajli? After the death of her daughter she had seen her in Anjali. She could not loose her daughter all over again. Today she felt old and defeated.

Arnav took Anjali to her room and as she lay down on the bed he sat beside her. She cupped his face and looked at him with compassion.

Anjali- I am sorry Chottey! I threw her out. I know that u love her but after what she did...

Arnav- Sh...di! U should rest! It has all been very stressful for u. U should think abt the baby.

Anjali - U should rest too. I will ask mamiji to call the doctor to check u.

Arnav - I don't need a doctor.

Anjali - No Chhottey! U will not argue on this matter. Now go to ur room  and rest.

Arnav nodded and went to his room.

Anjali rang the bell to call HP. As he came in she asked him to ask mamiji to call for the doctor to chech Arnav.
As HP went out Anjali lay thinking abt the events of the day. It was hard to believe what Khushiji had said. She had always loved Khuhsi as her sister but today she was heart broken. Khushiji had deceived her. If Khushiji had said all this abt anyone else she would have blindly believed her...but Shyamji? No, her Shyamji was perfect. Her father had cheated on her mother but God could not be so cruel so as to do the same to her. Had she not worshipped him day and night? Her husband was not to be blamed. She was thinking abt all this when Shyam entered the room and all her doubts went out of the window.

Arnav took his bath and as he came out of the bathroom HP arrived with a cup of coffee and a sandwich. Arnav had his coffee and sandwich and felt a little strength return. He went and closed his door and called Aman.
Arnav (to Aman) - Hello Aman?
Arnav - Yes aman. I am back.
A - Well its a long story. I will tell u later. Right now I want u to do something for me. Get the best private detective in Delhi. I want some information abt a person.
A- Okay...then he should be in my office tomorrow morning.
Arnav cut the call. Tomorrow he would put a detective after Shyam and find out the truth. Shyam had put everything in a logical manner but somehow Arnav found it difficult to believe him. It was true that it seemed almost impossible for  woman to chase kidnappers and find him, let alone save him, but he knew that Khushi was a woman with strong determination. He remembered the moment when he had thought he had lost her and he shuddered. He closed his eyes and thought that he would give her a second chance and that is why he wanted to hire a detective to find out the truth. He did not want her to go but he could not go against the wishes of her di especially when she was in such a delicate state and since he was not sure of Khuhsi's innocence he had asked her to leave. He wanted Shyam to think that they all trusted him. To show open suspicion would put him on guard and if he was a criminal of the caliber that Khushi had suggested it would be impossible to find anything against him. In the meanwhile, if Khushi was innocent, she would be completely safe in buaji's house. When everything was proven he would decide how to act. He felt bad for Akash and Payal but he could not help it. Certain sacrifices had to be made till the absolute truth was out.

Then he remembered abt NK. Khushi had said NK knew the truth. HE called NK but his phone was switched off. What was wrong?  Why had NK switched off his phone? He was a little uneasy for NK and hoped everything was alright. He went out to check if NK was back in the house.

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT.

Edited by kutkut12 - 04 August 2013 at 10:25pm

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21barbie_gurlparimaladanisa...aayushikumarr4h1m4HugeArshiFanTajinderKsravyavasireddysunshaeyaliahaysemages1866sinia.123HemaSuryareva143srsan12jazzy308yazzyBella023Suppi_4_usweetfairy007Vkesowinmoncherianju4566dungy12Paingelrsingh0103shalinikanaguPedapiyushinanz_2211princesssarahjtammareddyArchu61brinnyAtyaylovebadhanserendipitylovesatiisparvatikushiasr26luv_panipuritokyoatheenz95Ashgbharath91120sabrunAplihspunnaanchalsadia98sweetlifeniya55kreya204tanvi_arshisurrazdanMinahil96nishaipkkdiansneharjun92Sim96clairvoyanceifsaal044rskumarRandomGirl-Siaa-prabha75Ashavividya.sanjaymalosectnabilahsweet_butterflyabivicky86nisha1984pari_goyalmoonlight2630AriyaLilyOrchidsegadriyarar_artP4rveen12Divyahetaleena.1884yeshyeshna..Sri..Alicia2012Pinky.RaizadaAnnzSageflower7Javeria3991Aruni.amus5risha8GAURI29zafizaniaxkrati5caskersman-afsha-laksh65ChitraFMrMrsChiping.sarunsashasinghranogillchavvi16zohakhan7dumas

Go to top