Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi:Bringing u back chap 15 up, pg 49 (Page 24)

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 09 May 2014 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Very nice ff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kutkut12

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Groupbie
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Posted: 09 May 2014 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
hi... just read the whole thing... very nice story... i like the plot line... also there is a lot of possibilities open as to how Khushi will come back and what will she do?!!!i like it... update soon...Smile

kutkut12

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 09 May 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
awesome update

kutkut12

renee.bee IF-Dazzler
renee.bee
renee.bee

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Thnx for d pm
Nice updt.
Tho I dnt think Anjali shud b forgiven.
Frankly if she ws So trusutng her husband they shud hve told her 2 leave the house wid him.

kutkut12

dungy12 Groupbie
dungy12
dungy12

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Great update! Post the next part soon! 

kutkut12

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 17 May 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Hope khushi is safe and doing ok...

Don't want her to forgive any of them... Specially Arnav soon...
kutkut12 Senior Member
kutkut12
kutkut12

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Buaji

Madhumati Gupta had never had much money in all her life but she had satisfaction and peace of mind but after Khushi had gone there was no satisfaction and peace. She had her share of problems(mostly financial) but she had always stood strong. When in distress she had always looked at the positive aspects of her life.

She had had a loving husband with whom she had spent many beautiful years of happiness and togetherness. When he had passed away her brother and his wife had been her support. She had a loving brother and a dutiful sister in law.

She never had any children of her own but her 2 nieces were her life. PAyal was her own blood but Khushi was no less. She used scold Khushi a lot because of her crazy ways but her Devi Maiya knew that when it came to love she had loved them both alike.

She had never had any complaints with Devi Maiya till Khuhsi went away and then her whole world came crashing down. It seemed as if somebody had put a curse on their happiness. Arnav babua had married Khushi for 6 months as he had blamed her of seducing Shyam, the Riazada's had thrown her out because they thought that not only was she cehating on her husband and sister in law but she had also planned Arnav's kidnapping,

Payal had left Raizada mansion as she could not stand her sister's insult, then they had come to know abt Payal's pregnancy but she did not want t return to her husband and MAdhumati could not blame her after what they had done to Khuhsi and to top it all Khushi had gone missing.

Payal had returned to her home but Madhumati knew that she was not happy. She had told PAyal that she could stay with Guptas if she wanted but Payal had honoured Khushi's and Naniji's requests and gone back.

Madhumati Gupta sat silently in her small living room silently complaining to Devi Maiya. What had they done to deserve this?

She remembered Payal's wedding day when Khushi had secertly married Arnav. She remebered how everyone had been angry with her. Garima had slapped her and she had said that Khushi had proved that she was not their flesh and blood. She had said that she was not Payal's real sister and she was right. Even a real siter would not have sacrificed her life for Payal the way Khushi had done. She had not only married Arnav babua against her will but had put up with months of abuse and torture just so that her jiji remains happy.  She remembered how sometimes she used to taunt Khuhsi abt not being Shashi's real daughter but she had proved to be more and they had come to know abt it a month after her departure.

Payal had gone back to Raizada house and the Gupta's were trying hard to make ends meet a usual. One morning when MAdhumati was sitting down trying to write the accounts of the whole month's expenditure to plan where to cut down expenses so that they do not go hungry dring the last days of the month, Preetika came to see her. Preetika was Khushi's friend whose marriage had taken place at Gupta house.

Preetika - What are you doing buaji?

Bauji - Just writing the expenses.

Preetika - U look worried.

Buaji - I don't know what to do. We are very careful abt expenditure but still we are not abe to manage much in my family pension. It is a small amount and with our food expenses, doctor's bills and medicine bills it becomes er difficult to manage.

Preetika looked away unconfortably and then she took out some money from her purse and gave it to buaji.

Bauji looked shocked and stared at Preetika.

Buaji - What is this bitiya...U don't have to do this. I didn't tell u our troubles to ask for help. I appreciate your feelings but we

cannot accept this.

Preetika looked uncomfortable.

Preetika - This is not my money. This is the interest from Khushi's account.

Now Madhumati was confused. GArima also came out on hearing Preetika's voice.

Buaji - Khushi's account?

Preetika - When Khushi had come from RM she had come to me. She had taken me to post office where she opened a joint account with me. She said that she had some money that she had earned through dabba service and she put that money in that account. When I asked her why didn't she open an account with her husband or one of you she said that this money was for you all and not her husband as he did not need it. She said that she had selected me because you all found it difficult to manage bank or post office accounts and she didnot want you to worry or hassel you. She even said that someone might cheat you and you wouldn't know. She said that she wanted it to be  joint account so that if something happens to her the other account holder can withdraw the interest money and give it to you. The day she left she had come to me and asked me to withdraw the interest on that money every month and give it to you.

Buaji - then why didn't you tell us that she was leaving us?

Preetika - I didn't know that she was leaving. She said that she was going back home. In fact I even asked her why she wanted me to take money to you as she could do it herself but she just said that she would be going out of country with Arnavji for a few months and I should do this during that time. Little did I know that she was going for good.

Madhumati and Garima were shocked by this revelation.It was like their Khushi.

She had made sure that even after she goes away her family would not have to beg in front of others and they didn't even know if she had kept some money for herself or not.With tear filled eyes and trembling hands Madhumati Gupta accepted the money. It was not much as Khushi had worked only a few months but it was enough to avoid starvation during the last couple of days of the month and get some medicines for Shashi before she received the pension of the next month.

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT. YOUR COMMENTS MEAN A LOT

Edited by kutkut12 - 18 May 2014 at 10:32pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlparimaladshruti_raidumbododoCoolio56sweetie1212rishigunjanshalini.shaliniHugeArshiFanTajinderKsravyavasireddyarsalarahmansunshaeyaliahaysemages1866sinia.123HemaSuryasamanthidwtaManishi1vajunesrsan12F.R.I.E.N.D.Ssangeethbalamoncherianju4566sweetfairy007jinsindianapwakarsrishalinikanagusumalilatha72brinnyAtyaypiyushitessyranijtammareddyinamajarlovebadhanSushmita75tokyoAplihspunnaanchalAshgbharath91120crazyqueensadia98anaswara93kreya204Sindhuramakrishniya55shekha2012WanieAradhika007saara76anarshisweet_butterflystories.1408pari_goyalabivicky86segadRhysennpiyaarshialeena.1884shradha_23kshubhangirenee.beesarita_barun..Sri..Alicia2012Pinky.RaizadaJaveria3991sasiramus5musicfan5Arshifan4lifeshiv456zafizaniaxcaskerkritashsspoorthyhajrkrati5tintinutinsel-afsha-laksh65ChitraFHappytwinklechavvi16harshdbdumas

Sindhuramakrish Goldie
Sindhuramakrish
Sindhuramakrish

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
selflessness is what runs in her body instead of blood. she has made all the arrangements for everyone she loves to be safe and secure. hope she is well and taking care of herself. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kutkut12koyalpari

Go to top