Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi:Bringing u back chap 15 up, pg 49 (Page 21)

kutkut12 Senior Member
kutkut12
kutkut12

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

NK

Nk was sitting in front of his laptop and trying to get some work done. It had been a year since he had joined AR. He was still in his learning phase.

After Khuhsi had left he had seen Arnav go in shell and become more and more engrossed in work. He seemed to avoid everyone. Even di could not get through to him. Even Akash was going through a rough phase.

NK's father had asked him to come back to Australia but he did not want to leave his brothers and di in such conditions. Suprisingly Arnav had asked  NK's dad that he wanted his help in his business. NK could not beleive his ears when he heard that. Arnav...wanting HIM to help in his business...that was new. He did not know B of bussiness but Arnav said that he would tell Aman to help him understand things. Aman was a real jem. He had helped NK a lot during the first few weeks.

NK was proud of the fact that after a little wobbling he was fast becoming an asset to AR and Nannav. Though he was pleased that Arnav had told his father that he needed NK's help in his bussiness but NK knew that it was because he had wanted NK to stay back as a brother. He knew that he was useless as far as bussiness was concerned at that time but he did try to support Arnav emotionally through the first few months.

After that Arnav shut everyone out.

He knew that Arnav had hired the best private detective agencies in Delhi and NCR look for Khushi but when there was no news of her for months he stopped talking to anyone abt his search for her.

NK knew that the detectives were still looking for her even outside Delhi and Arnav had not given up.They had kept a sustantial prize money for the person who found her and still there was no news.

Arnav had treated her abominably but he could not get angry on Arnav. He seemed like a lost child. He was always angry but NK knew that he was frightened. Even NK was afraid for his friend. What had happened to her? She seemed tohave vanished into thin air.

After Shyam's truth came out Arnav told everyone about his contract marriage to Khushi. The whole family was horrified. Naniji had slapped him and asked him how could he do that but Anjali di had intervened and said that he was not the only culprit. She said that all the Rizadas had treated Khushi badly and they had no right to blame him when they had also acted in the same way and punished Khushi for the sins of Shyam.

The Guptas were another story. At first Buaji, Amma and bauji were so angry with Arnav that they refused to let him in for several months. Arnav used to take NK with him to Gupta house to ask for their forgiveness as he could not find the courage to face the Guptas alone.

Though Arnav never admitted that to him yet NK knew Arnav needed support and he was happy to provide that unconditionally to his devastated brother.

After 3 months of constant apologies the Guptas relented. They accepted his appologies and then after some days shared their fears and pain with him. Even they had not heard from Khushi for a long time and were worried for her. They had reported her missing and the police was looking for her but without any results.

NK silently prayed to God for Khushi's safety.

Please like and comment.

Edited by kutkut12 - 08 May 2014 at 11:06pm

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlparimaladHugeArshiFansonpriya83TajinderKsravyavasireddysteffi_angelsunshaeyjyogulsinia.123HemaSuryasamanthidwtamages1866sunita766vajunesrsan12sangeethbalaF.R.I.E.N.D.Sanju4566bhambarinicelysmileshr3291sweetfairy007inamajarbrinnyAtyaysumalipiyushishelley_45GogoismitalovebadhantokyoAshgAplihsluv_panipuribharath91120punnaanchalcrazyqueenkreya204anaswara93chiki143arshilove14sweetlifeSindhuramakrishniya55angelVCstories.1408vidya.sanjayhydsrijeya0301saara76neel11anarshiprabha75segadpari_goyalshradha_23cutemissDivyahetaleena.1884kshubhangirenee.beepiyaarshiAlicia2012..Sri..AnnzSageflower7Javeria3991sasirPinky.Raizadarisha8Arshifan4lifehajrsmancaskermusicfan5zafikrati5rupzloveuChitraFlaksh65-afsha-Happytwinkleharshdbdumaschavvi16Downhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
simply amazing
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kutkut12

Sindhuramakrish Goldie
Sindhuramakrish
Sindhuramakrish

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
everyone has given their views. now mami, mama, hp and even shyam are yet to give their confessions from raizada and jha clan. nk's part was soothing. he had been a great support and no one has the ability to stand on their own feet. waiting for the rest of them to confess and hoping for a confession from the gupta clan too. 

kutkut12

kutkut12 Senior Member
kutkut12
kutkut12

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
                                                                Note

Thank you all for liking this story.

I am grateful to all my readers and especially those who like and comment.

I know that everyone wants to know what happened to Khushi but that will come up only after dealing with the past. As of now you will learn abt what happened in the past according to the perspectives of different characters( not all but a few main ones). As you can see that I am trying to reconstruct the past with the help of the perspectives of different characters. Different aspects of the past are reconstructed by different characters and ultimately the whole story would emerge. 

Where is Khushi...what happened to her...is she dead or alive...is she safe...all these questions will be answered soon.

Till then stay tuned.

Love you allHug

Edited by kutkut12 - 08 May 2014 at 11:03pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61kushiasr26punnaanchaltokyoSindhuramakrishangelVCDivyahetabivicky86pari_goyalzafiHappytwinkle

arshilove14 Goldie
arshilove14
arshilove14

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Loved it
But here is khushi
I hope everything is fine with her

kutkut12

bs1224 IF-Dazzler
bs1224
bs1224

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Amazing one
Loved it
Thanks for pm
Well written
Hopefully khushi is safe and meet arnav soon

kutkut12

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 08 May 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

I love NK.

I hope Khushi went to London with Lavanyas help.

I hope she comes back smarter and better than ever.

I can't wait to read more.

Thanks.Big smile

kutkut12

Divyahet IF-Dazzler
Divyahet
Divyahet

Posted: 09 May 2014 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Such a lovely update,
NK my favorite character of the show and in this SS too.
He is best friend n a very caring brother of Akash, Arnav n Anjali.
So Arnav is living in the shell.
May be in guilt andin pain too...
His first love Khushi whom he had tortured badly and didn't give her chance.
The only person who can bring him out of the shell is no more with him,
He is a scared child NK is right.
One full year and still she us missing,
I am agreed with Anjali...it was not only his fault...they all were at fault.
NK is here to support his brothers emotionally.

Read your note and I am glad the way you are coming with each update.
Continue soon.

Thank you.

Edited by Divyahet - 09 May 2014 at 12:14am

kutkut12

Go to top