Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi:Bringing u back chap 15 up, pg 49 (Page 14)

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Awesome update.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

I loved it.

I am loving Payal.Thumbs UpClapStar

Akash is a coward.AngryAngryAngry

I wonder what happened to Khushi and where is NK?

I can't wait to read more.

Thanks.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kutkut12

kutkut12 Senior Member
kutkut12
kutkut12

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Naniji

She was sitting in the living room knitting a sweater when she saw Akash coming down the stairs. He looked at her. She smiled at him and saw a ghost of a smile appear on his sad face.

Mrs. Devyani Raizada had seen a lot in her life; from the death of her huaband to the death of her daughter; from the betrayal of her son in law to the betrayal of her grandson in law. She was tired now...yes tired of all this...tired of this gloom that had settled on her home and family after Khushi had left. Khushi...she had been just like her name...always spreading happiness around her. She had taken away the happiness from Raizada mansion when she went from there. Since that day Raizada Mansion had not seen happiness.

Akash's son had brought back some relief from the gloom and guilt that was suffocating the inmates of Raizada Mansion but Payal had not forgiven them for what they had done to Khushi. She stayed mostly in her room and even when she came out she ignored everyone. She showed respet to the elders by touching thier feet but never talked to anyone. And Arnav...for days he would not come home and whenever she saw him he looked more haggard than before. She was really worried about him.

She remembered the day when they had gone to Gupta house. Arnav had insisted on going and she was very confused why he wanted to go to GH after throwing Khushi out of RM.

On reaching Gupta House she had knocked on the door. Akash stood nervously behind nani, mami and mama. Arnav held his and  looked at him with a reassuring smile. Akash was surprised but grateful for Arnav's support. A very worried and weeping Payal opened the door.
Devyani Raizada instantly knew that something was wrong. She immidiately held PAyal's shoulder and asked, " What is wrong bitiya?"

Payal said, " Khushi...Khushi...", and then broke down.

Arnav came foward and asked agitatedly, " What happened to Khushi?"

Payal looked at him with venom filled eyes and said, " What does it matter to u? U threw her out. Nw hwy r u o concerned?"

Arnav gritted his teeth and asked, "What happened PAyal?"

PAyal started sobbing, " She left!"
Arnav -" What do u mean?"

PAyal - " I mean...she left us and went away"
Devyani- " Where?"
PAyal crying - " We don't know. She left this letter."

Payal showed the letter to her and as she read her whole world had come crashing down. The letter said:

Dear Jiji,
I know u would be very mad at me but there was no other option left. You are so stubbron. I know you will not return to RM till Arnavji accepts me and that will never happen. He does not trust me and now I have given up any hopes of wining his trust. Beleive me Jiji...I have accepted my fate and I am trying to move on but I cannot live with the guilt of seperating u from Jiju. He loves you a lot. If my life is messy that does not mean that you should sppoil ur life also and now you have to consider ur baby too. Why do u want to keep a hild away from his/her father. U r not being fair to the baby. I want u to return back to Akash jiju. I know u will never do that till I am here because then u would keep the condition of my going back to RM too. I know that u love me but things do not work out like this. Everyone hates me at RM and even if I go there they would never be able to love me again because they do not ttrust me. This is why I am leaving. If u love me u will return back with jiju and not deprive my neice or nephew of their father's love.
Your Khushi.

Everyone was shocked.

Payal (sobbing)- When I got up in the morning she was nowhere to be found and then I saw this letter on the desk.

Payal looked at Arnav with accusing eyes and said, " It happened because of you...because you would not trust her. You have destroyed the happiness of the rest of your family for only Di's happiness which is based on lies."

Arnav was looking at Payal with an unfathamable experssion and then he turned to Akash and said," Akash will you please take everyone home. I have some important work to do."

Payal had agreed to come to RM but Devyani Raizada suspected that it was more because of Khushi's request than the whole Raizada family's persuasion.
At that time Devyani had only suspected that they had made a big mistake by not trusting Khushi but by the evening she had known for sure.

Please like and comment

Edited by kutkut12 - 22 April 2014 at 12:48pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladCoolio56HugeArshiFansonpriya83TajinderKsravyavasireddyssahitisunshaeyaliahaysemages1866sinia.123HemaSuryasamanthidwtasunita766srsan12Manishi1anju4566sangeethbalasweetfairy007kharunyalilyattitudeshalinikanagusumalipiyushijtammareddyinamajarbrinnyAtyaytokyoGogoismitalovebadhanbharath91120Ashgmehreenl86_Oorja_crazyqueenawsome_aviAmita2014punnaanchalsadia98arshilove14chiki143sweetlifeSindhuramakrishniya55kreya204shekha2012bhumi1492tanu_15lovebarun...prabha75apekshashanarshiabraxosvidya.sanjaystories.1408abivicky86pari_goyalsegadkshubhangialeena.1884Divyahetpiyaarshi..Sri..Alicia2012AnnzSageflower7Pinky.Raizadarisha8sasirJaveria3991amus5Arshifan4lifezafisspoorthysmancaskerkrati5tintinutinsel-afsha-ChitraFsarunsashasinghlaksh65Happytwinklechavvi16dumasharshdb

Divyahet IF-Dazzler
Divyahet
Divyahet

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
My
That was another beautiful chapter,
It's true that when Khushi left the RM ...the light of happiness and calmness too left.
When you punished someone who is innocent you should pay for your deeds,
In RM everyone is doing the same,
Payal returned to RM to fulfilled Khushi's wish,
Mrs.Devyani Raizada "ab pachhataaye hot kya jab chidiyan chug gayi khet"
Being the head member of the family you should have to understand Khushi's situations and at least you should have to try to trust her, but you chose the wrong person...now you have to bare this .

I loved that Khushi had left GUpta house too,
Nobody knew where she has gone? 
I know she is a very strong person will not try to harm herself  but still hope she is safe.

Loved this update very much,
Thanks for this brilliant update,
By the way , did I mention before that I loved this concept ,
The point of view of each characterClap

Take care,
Now I am eagerly waiting for the next update,
Take care.

Edited by Divyahet - 21 April 2014 at 9:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anuarshianju4566kutkut12

Gogoismita Senior Member
Gogoismita
Gogoismita

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Tearfull update waiting for more to read...

kutkut12

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Great update.. 

kutkut12

luv_panipuri Senior Member
luv_panipuri
luv_panipuri

Posted: 22 April 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged
wow.. just found this piece. loved it. read all the chaters in one go. hope u will update soon.
anamika13 Groupbie
anamika13
anamika13

Posted: 22 April 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
nice story emotional one
casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 22 April 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
loved it.
like this payal so much. 

Go to top