Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusipra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome updates... read all chapters in  go...
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it so far esp the last chapter. Arnav deserved evey bit of hs suffering an d I hope Khushi doe ant forgive him easily!
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional and heart felt
Continue soon
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update...Beautifully written but I don't feel bad for Arnav...He has treated her terribly and for that he must suffer and redeem himself...Hoping Khushi is safe and well...

Getting a feeling Apna Ghar is going to lead Arnav to Khushi...
But don't want her to give in easily...Everyone has to repent for the way they treated her and most of all Arnav...
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Preetika

Preetika was sitting on her couch and thinking abt Khushi. She had always been a very good friend of Khushi since they were 6 years old. PAyal and Khushi used to visit buaji during summer holidays. It was during one such visit that Khuhsi had met Preetika. They took an instant liking to each other as both were mischivieous.

Payal was a little older and more sober. Preetika and Khushi used to be partners in crime and Payal used to save both of them from getting scoldings from buaji and Preetika's mother.

Preetika had lots of beautiful memories with Khushi. As Preetika was the only child she had found 2 sisters in Khushi and PAyal. She had some other friends but none as close as Khushi. Khushi was her best friend and confidant and vice versa. That was why when Khushi had suddenely married Arnaji she had been really surprised and shocked. She could not believe that Khushi would do such a thing without telling her. She always felt that there was something amiss about the whole affair.

When she had seen Khuhsi and Arnavji for the first time after their marriage at the Gupta house during her marriage she could tell that Arnavji was completely smitten by his beautiful wife and couldn't keep his eyes off her and even Khushi was drawn towards him and yet there was a strange discomfort and tension between them. It seemed as if they trying hard not to love each other and failing miserably and yet they were trying to act like a couple in love infront of others.

It had surprised and confused her but she could not pay much attention to it as her in laws were giving a very hard time to her parents.

Arnavji had intervened and made her husband realize his mistake. She owed her happiness to Arnavji but she loved Khushi and she could never forget what he did to her friend. She wanted them to get back together but for that Khushi had to come back and she did not know when that would be.

Preetika got up and went to the drawer and took out the money that she had to give Garima and buaji and went to their home.

She rang the bell and Garima aunty opened the door. She smiled and gave the money to her. GArima aunty thanked her and asked her to come inside. The moment she entered the house she was shocked to see Arnavji sitting there.

She got nervous. She knew that she had to leave and started making some excuse when buaji forced her to have a cup of tea. She could not refuse and had to sit but she regreted her decision immediately as she saw Arnavji looking at the money in Garima aunty's hand. Even Garima aunty saw that and she started explaining to Arnavji how Khushi had invested money for Gupta's.

Arnavji seemed a surprised and said to Garima aunty, "I am sorry aunty. I was so busy in looking for Khushi that I did not realize my duty towards u. From now I will take care of you all."

GArima aunty and buaji started protesting but Arnavji refused to give in. Preetika was relieved that his attention was on them and she got up and tried to slip away by making some excuse but Arnavji was not a successful business man for nothing.

He started asking her the about the details of her joint account with KHushi. He asked her about the amount of money that was deposited in the account and she started stammering. She said that she didnot remember that details and Arnavji seemed satisfied with the answer.

He did not push further but she was sure that he was not satisfied. She knew that she had to take action very soon. She hurried back to her house.

She reached home and dailed a number. The person she wanted to talk to picked up the phone and Preetika told her all that had happened at Buaji's place. Preetika said, " I think he is suspicious and you know that he is very smart. I think you should be careful. Now I should cut the call as my husband would be coming home soon. You know that he is a very faithful employee of AR. If he comes to know he would definately tell ASR. So bye for now. I will call you later."

As Preetika turned around after cutting the call her breath got stuck in her throat. Arnav Singh Raizada was standing at the entrance of her home and looking at her with blazing fury in his eyes. In that moment Preetika knew that their little game was over.
Edited by kutkut12 - 9 years ago
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting update after  a gap,  please update soon
left us in cliffhanger
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Preetika was in contact with khushi? And Arnav found out ?! Now I'm waiting to see Arnav's reaction to the news anyways loved it and plzzz update soon
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fabulous update
loved it
thanks for the pm
zafi thumbnail
Fantastic update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

I loved it.❀️

So Preetika has been in contact with Khushi.

Oh she is caught now by ASR.

I wonder what ASR will do? 

I am looking forward to reading more.

Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update πŸ˜Š