Frequent Posters

Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome updates
loved it
thanks for the pm
arshilove14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it
plz update soon
thanks for pm
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic update 
Khushi always sacrifice for her sister because she love so much. Even Payal too love her. Her outburst for losing her sister again is justified.
Naniji she is the matriarch of the family but now she seems to be tired. I think she feel ashamed that did performed her job well of bring up her grandchildren. Arnav, her proud, destroyed an innocent girl life who is now her home's happiness and peace. 
Everyone in Raizada mansion now missed their Khushi and now she is not with them. Leading a life without Khushi is enough for their redemption. I hope Arnav find Khushi soon.
Update next part soon 
Sindhuramakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was another wonderful update. u have clearly showcased each and every members' thoughts and i wish that they overcome the grief which is a doubt. waiting for the next update eagerly
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Anjali

Anjali was sitting in the living room waiting for her Chhotey to turn up from the office. These days he seemed to be so engrossed in work that he did not have time for anyone not even for himself. He invariably forgot to take his meals too. He had fianted a few times due to lack of food and low sugar. If she had not known better she would have argued that what's the use of earning so much money if did not even get time to eat but she knew the reason for her Chhotey's behavior. It was not money he was running after, it was Khushi's memories he was running from.

She knew that he was hurting. She was hurting too but their pain was diferent. Where her pain was laced with dissappointment, his was with guilt. She had loved a scoudrel and beleived in him whole heartedly and paid the price. Arnav had hated yet loved an innocent soul whom he had punished and then regreted a little too late.

She still remembered the day when Shyam's truth had come out in the open and all of them had realised their mistake.

She had organised a pooja for Shyam but he seemed more interested in calling someone. She had noticed that Shyam was a little restless and it seemed that the person he was calling was not picking up his phone. She tried to ask him but he waved her aside by saying that it was some case that he was worried about. She felt unconvinced but she accepted his explaination as a dutiful wife.

However by the end of the Pooja her Shyamji was nowhere to be  found. She called him but his phone was busy. Anjali was finding it difficult to sit there due to her advanced stage of pregnancy so she got up thought of looking for Shyam. As she limped her way to the entrance of the temple she saw her Shyamji standing near a pilar at a secluded corner of the temple and talking on the phone. He seemed very agitated. She went to him but he did not notice her as his whole concentration was on the call. She was just going to call him when she heard him say something that shook the very foundation of her faith in him.

He was saying to someone, " Just kill him and make it look like an accident...I cannot take any more risks. Everyone except that fool of my wife has doubts. If he escapes and tells them about my plans I would be finished...yes,yes...you will get your money. Today I will invent a sob story and get some money out of my money making machine...yes...my stupid wife(laughs). Till she believes me I cannot loose...I will handle Arnav Singh Raizada. Let this matter cool down a little. I don't want them to know that I was behind his kidnapping and was going to kill him...First we will get rid of that NK and then in time we will ge rid of ASR and then the whole Raizada empire will belong to me. Arnav's fake will is still with me in which he has left all his property in my name...yes, yes we will have to get rid of him before he makes a proper will. We will think about it later. First you kill NK. Now I should go back to my wife and pretend to be her dutiful husband."

As Shyam turned Anjali hid behind a pilar just in time. He did not notice her and went inside. Anjali stood there shaking like a leaf. She had trusted this man and he had not only betrayed her but tried to kill her Chottey too. then she remembered that Shyam had asked the goons to kill NK. She panicked and called Arnav.

Arnav- Hello di?
Anjali- Chottey NK bhai is in danger. I heard Shyamji talk to someone ordering him to kill NK bhai. I don't know what to do?"

Arnav - Di, where r u?

Anjali- At the temple. You don't worry abt me. Just save NK bhai. Call the police...do something Chottey...

Arnav - Calm down di...Where is Shyam?

Anjali- He is inside. He does not know that I heard him... Chhotey do something...

Arnav - Okay di..you just leave Shyam at the temple get in the car and come home.

Anjali- but NK
Arnav - di ...do as I say...I will take care of the rest...trust me.

And Anjali trusted him. For the first time after a long time Anjali trusted her Chottey completely. She got in the car and came home. As she got inside she saw Arnav standing at the main door. She rushed in his arms and fainted.

When she woke up she saw nani sitting beside her. She realized that she was ina hospital. Naniji told her that Arnav had brought her there when she fainted. Anjali remembered her conversation with Arnav and panicked.

Anjali - Nani...where is NK bhai? Is he safe? What happened nani?

Nani(trying to calm Anjali) - He is safe. Don't worry.

Anjali - But how..how did they find where he was?

Nani- It was a trap.

Anjali(confused) - Trap?

Nani- Yes! Arnav bitwa did not tell us but he had doubted Shyam and got the police to keep a vigil on him. They found out that he had kidnapped NK. The police saved NK babua and the kidnappers were arrested. Then the police made the main kidnapper call Shyam and that was when you heard him ordering them to kill NK. They recorded the whole conversation. It was his confession to kidnapping NK and Arnav as well attempted murder of both of them. After you left the temple the police went there and arrested Shyam.

Anjali - NAni, I trusted him and he deceived me. He not only mde a fool out of me but he also tried to kill 2 of my brothers. Nani, what sort of monster had I married?

NAni- He decieved us all.

Anjal - And we blamed Khushiji...Nani we have to apologize to her and bring her back.

NAni lowered her eyes.

Anjali panicked- What hapeened nani?
When nani looked at Anjali she knew that something was very wrong.That was when Anjali came to know that Khushi had gone away from all of them.

Shyam had been tried for kidnapping and attempted murder. Further investigation by a private investigator(hired by Arnav) had revealed that Shyam MAnohar Jha had married a woman named Meera Sharma from KAnpur, about 2 years before he married Anjali. Meera was the daughter of leather merchant, who had died after her marriage to Shyam. HE was not as rich as the Raizada's but he had money. Shyam used to travel a lot to Delhi for his work and during such a visit he had met Anjali. Meera had died under mysterious circumstances just after Shyam had met Anjali and Shyam had inherited all her money and bussiness. He had sold all her properties and business and shifted to Delhi. It was later revealed that Shyam had killed his first wife for money, thanks to the efforts made by Arnav. He was sentenced to life imprisonment and was serving his sentence in the jail.

Anjali had taken divorce from Shyam. During the painful trial she had received all the love and support from her family and her brother but he seemed to have become lifeless after Khushi had left.  He had taken care of her but his eyes had become vacant. When she gave birth to her daughter she saw a little life in his eyes. Mehak(her daughter) and Payal's son were the only 2 people who were able to bring a ghost of a smile on his face but nothing could lift the weight of his heart. To forget his pain he had drowned himself in work. AR was flourishing and the last year's growth had been exponential. Arnav was always a workoholic but these days he seemed to eat work, drink work and sleep work. She was worried for him. What was the use of so much of money if there was no peace of mind?

Please like and comment.

Edited by kutkut12 - 9 years ago
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali a victim,
A dutiful wife of her So Called Bas**** husband, who used women to earn money ATM. But thanks to Arnav n KhuShi's DM he got punishment...hope he rot in jail.
Loved the Trap part,
Yes Arnav was workaholic but now it seems the work is his life sporting system. When will he get the chance to meet Khushi or in which corner of this world she is living her life ...may be she is also living like a chalata firata murda.
Perfect update,
Loved it.
Very beautifully written as usual.
Waiting for the next part,
Thanks for this update n
Take care.
zafi thumbnail
Awesome update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

I am happy that Shyam got what he deserved.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ˆ

As for Anjali, I have no sympathy for her.😑😑😑

I can't wait to read more.

Thanks.😊
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Thanks for pm
Do continue
Well written
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update
only arshi are atmost pain
dungy12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update! So glad that Shyam is out of the picture now. Update soon!