Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is KING KHAN insecure of BANANA RANBIR?!! (Page 2)

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyGaurav

Since when?  Wink   I may not have caught it.  Of course SRK is going to say nice things, he is just trying to be a good sport.  But, I doubt he is genuinely happy for Ranbir.  Shocked

Idk, they seem to get along fine at award shows and events. Recently there were pictures of them talking at PC's dad's funeral as well. I think they're cordial with each other. 

And, he said this recently, "As for Ranbir, people shouldn't put such pressure on anyone, it's really unfair. He should work a lot more and be the next Ranbir Kapoor. He has got the capabilities and the films. He is very sweet and a very well brought up child as I know. That's an achievement that he could come out of the shadows of his famous father and make something on his own…and I am sure his father is proud of that."

That being said, that doesn't mean he isn't insecure. I bet he's insecure like every other actor is. But SRK's time will end (or is ending); as is of every older actor. It's time for the younger lot to shine and I'm glad Ranbir's leading the pack! Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nalinidjcutiepiexoxLoveProfusion

LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz
LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by NaughtyGaurav

Since when?  Wink   I may not have caught it.  Of course SRK is going to say nice things, he is just trying to be a good sport.  But, I doubt he is genuinely happy for Ranbir.  Shocked

Idk, they seem to get along fine at award shows and events. Recently there were pictures of them talking at PC's dad's funeral as well. I think they're cordial with each other. 

And, he said this recently, "As for Ranbir, people shouldn't put such pressure on anyone, it's really unfair. He should work a lot more and be the next Ranbir Kapoor. He has got the capabilities and the films. He is very sweet and a very well brought up child as I know. That's an achievement that he could come out of the shadows of his famous father and make something on his own'and I am sure his father is proud of that."

That being said, that doesn't mean he isn't insecure. I bet he's insecure like every other actor is. But SRK's time will end (or is ending); as is of every older actor. It's time for the younger lot to shine and I'm glad Ranbir's leading the pack! Cool

Ranbir is going to be #1 in the next 10 years, he has a long and bright future!  Clap  If only he would choose the girl he wants!  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
To me SRK sounds depressed overall. It could be a combination of his personal and professional life. When asked recently about Ranbir he said Ranbir will make his own place rather than replace him and he wouldnt wish his life on anyone else. Unlike HR's time when SRK was very competitive I think he doesnt care any more now. He is simply tired of the bashing he faces from the outside world and others issues he doesnt talk about. He doesnt care either way.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumMalaika.ARHIcutiepiexoxForeverSHINee.Sad.But.True.aish._Darling_-StrAnGer-Jupiters_CockPureBliss

Tinah IF-Dazzler
Tinah
Tinah

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
you do know that award shows are badly doctored to give out the same reactions over and over again..so why go by that...and why only SRK, every older actor is insecure of the newcomers lot who are better looking and better actors than them!
WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OhGreat1

Lol shahrukhs been insecure ever since kaho na pyar hai released Wink Wink

Yeah true.

Although Hrithik is huge competition to SRK, I don't see Ranbir having the kind of fan following and star-power that SRK, Salman, Aamir or even Hrihtik has.

Yes, Ranbir has delievered many hits and great performances. But he's not as "BIG" as SRK or Hrithik, He's not a phenomenon . Lets get real here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_dante_LoveProfusion

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
HOT RANBIR????!!!
Plz change the title. Theres nothing hot about ranbir. He is a good actor but looks he fails. He has a thin skeleton body & a long goofy face. Whats hot in it?. His just a male neetu singh!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Housefull_Darling_-StrAnGer-

LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz
LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreyacool

HOT RANBIR????!!!
Plz change the title. Theres nothing hot about ranbir. He is a good actor but looks he fails. He has a thin skeleton body & a long goofy face. Whats hot in it?. His just a male neetu singh!

LOL  Okay, will change the title.  Wink

Go to top