Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NocturnalNikhil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Lhethal.Me

He'd rock in a negative role! I can see him pulling off a Darr, Anjaam...forget these...I can see him pulling off even roles like Ashutosh Rana in Sangharsh and Dushman! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It'll be a change from his goofy grinned cute persona.

yeah, he has potential. πŸ˜†
.Saira. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gaurav: srk fans ka jawab yeh hoga: na wo to har waqt ranbir ka saath deta/ bolta hai. Srk kabiee bhi kisi ke baare ghalt nehi kehta. Aur insecure hona, naaa wo to srk ki dictionary mein hi nehi.Edited by Salmanfanno1 - 10 years ago
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SRK is still pretty much the Baadshah of Bollywood.

Nr1 Brand
The Face of Indian Cinema across the globe

we are open to welcome new talents specially Ranbir but he has long way to go to reach the Iconic status of SRK πŸ˜‰

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lhethal.Me

SRK is insecure.
And flawed.
And I still love him.

*fan-girling away* πŸ˜†

But I think Ranbir's more interested in Salman's crown and girls. One day he'll sit and flip pages through some magazine and say, "Maine bhi iski li, uski li and sabki li." πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Whats Banana Ranbir? Do you mean SRK insecure of Ranbir's banana?πŸ˜†

Yes, exactly.  πŸ˜‰
Why does he need to be insecure of Ranbir? I don't think so at all! No matter who comes & how much popular they get,they will never be the same level as Khans just like Khans could never reach to the level of Dilip Kumar, Rajesh Khanna etc. Same here. They all have their own unique place. . As they say old are gold lol. SRK, SK, AK all have worked hard through 2+ decades & it's insult to be compared such newbies IMO. Khans will always be remembered & will be above the new comers. Edited by Cutieee1992 - 10 years ago