Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Are we going to see the reversal of SV2 ?

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Emily is going to go for the competition. I am not sure whether they are going as a team or individual. If individuals Emily is going to try to win the money they lost in chit fund. If team I am ok with it.
So will Sandhya plan to lose delibrately to Emily. I mean Sandhya knows that Sooraj trusts and loves her very much. This is what is irking Bhabo. Now Sooraj has kept his entire trust on her on the last matka. By delibrately breaking it, ie by losing the competition to Emily will Sandhya try to fall in Sooraj's eyes to please Bhabo.
When Sooraj no longer supports her or her dreams she might feel Bhabo will warm upto her. It is a different thing how SURYA relation will go as it will put a big cross in their relationship.
How many of you think it will go this way. I see every possibility of it. CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaDisaniya_SHALINI_18--Iniya--nijitailuvsurajlathadabh1ambodidib2011Rajeshree53slodkagila.NJ.-Liebe-Divz.

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
A very likely scenario Shuthi. If Sandy has not yet realized that she cannot ever please Bhabho, then she is not fit to be IPS. If she makes Suraj angry or sad or just plain disappointed, Bhabho will accuse her of ruining his life. It is time for Sandy to get her priorities right. Even Suraj for that matter. Diya aur baati only have each other in that mad house. They need to realize that.

Edited by Deebz - 23 June 2013 at 10:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Disaniya--Iniya--lathadabh1b2011Rajeshree53.NJ.-Liebe-Divz.

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I think Sandhya will try to intentionally lose but Emily will rig it such that Sandhya will be compelled to give correct answers.  And then later on it will be revealed that Emily also saw the Liquor chocs scene and realises what Sandhya is trying to do.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Disaniyanijitalathadabh1b2011Rajeshree53slodkagila.NJ.-Liebe-Divz.

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Agree with Deebz, Sandy needs to understand she cannot please Bhabho ever.

After witnessing Suraj's belief on her and the recent promo of Suraj handing over the third matka as guarantee, I do not think Sandhya would go into sacrifice mode again.

Wonder why Emily is participating...to help Mohit get money or to help Bhabho win her matka challenge.  I do not see her helping Sandy in anyway.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DisaniyanijitailuvsurajRajeshree53slodkagila.NJ.-Liebe-Divz.

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
sandhya may lose deliberately...but by losing, how can she be sure that Emily will be the second best to her...this will be a big gamble...i have feelings she may win the competition and give the prize money to Emily...

There was one spoiler article posted here saying "i wont disappoint surajji"...so I dont think she will purposely create misunderstanding with suraj and if it happens suraj will not be angry too long either...but nothing is predictable in DABH and we all know both Suraj & Sandhya are king and  queen of sacrifice...so...anything is possible

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

naksh_yrkkhDisaniyanijitailuvsurajb2011Rajeshree53slodkagila-Liebe-Divz.

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
kd.agree with u.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Disaniyanijitab2011Rajeshree53Divz.

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@niruba Sooraj will not be angry with her, he will be heartbroken as he himself has given the guarantee.  Sandhya will burn as she has lied to Sooraj. Definetely not an easy thing for her to see him heartbroken and carry on with the lie.
Another thing is that in order to reduce the heartbreak she will try to proceed with SR. Telling that atleast they have each other and they should look at family life.
I am fine if atleast SR happens Big smileBig smileBig smile. SR for Sandhya's b'day Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile. Atleast as a couple they have something positive. But without SR if they show disheartned Sooraj and Sandhya trying to convince him will be far too painful to watch.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Disaniyanijitailuvsurajlathadabh1Rajeshree53Divz.

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
I really don think emily will be a hurdle to sandy's competition for the following reasons.

1. The IR message will get damaged even more if she turns villain.
2. Sandy can't lose this competition bcoz she said in loads of interviews that it is important for suraj & his confidence. yes ther are the king & queen of sacrifice but they can't sacrifice for the same person. Emily has got the second MP so she can't be the claimer of third MP.
3. The third matka has something on its bag not this competition. I even think that before all these comeptition gets finished (as per spoilers they r going to competition twice once they get stuck up with the ambulance & another they get the direct entry in appreciation for her hand in ambulance saving) So there are more chances for LC to come out... Big drama for 500 epi

@ Parrri 814 I completely agree with her. This has more chance. it will save IR track as well. I think ems is trying for second prize etc etc.. bcoz 1st prize is 50000 & 2nd prize will be 25000 (around that ) which is enough to salvage her loss in chit fund simple.

And one more thing i don think they will have SR etc while in deeep sorrow... This is just unacceptable. They must fulfill their dream first.  Suraj will beDead if the matka gets broken. for sure. He will not be able to lead a normal life even if sandy stresses that point. Remember Oct scene. This is for sure.Tongue

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 24 June 2013 at 12:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DisaniyasathiyamiluvsurajnijitaDivz.

Go to top