Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

AISHWARYA RAI happy to be out of LIMELIGHT!!!!! (Page 4)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MocoCoco

Originally posted by beboholic

She had a huge potential to make it big in Hollywood because of her beauty but turned down films like Troy because she wasn't comfortable with certain scenes. Am not saying she was wrong... but I think Aish never had a huge passion for acting or being in the limelight..she just did it because it was easy for her to act and model because she had the looks. At least it seems that way.  And now that she's a mother..she is happy and would rather be with her daughter than act. Which is totally fine! 

Sorry but had to disagree. If she didn't then she would have done flowerpot type roles instead of jazzing up her resume with films like Chokher Bali, Raincoat, Provoked, Shabd, etc. These scripts were not conventional and basically more female-oriented.

Her fault was that she didn't want the sex or kissing Will Smith. If she had, her fame, popularity, and name would be 10 times more known than it is today. But no one ever gets more than what's written in their destiny. 

Also, she uber ambitious and a work-a-holic. From 2008-2010 she did 4 back-to-back films...that screams career-oriented. 

Totally. So many actresses demand change in Bollywood scripts too which have explicit scenes. That doesn't mean they don't have passion for acting. Like take Heroine for example, that's the most recent film in my mind and I only follow Saif-Bebo as such in Bollywood so I know about their movies. Bebo declined Heroine at first cause of the explicit content in the movie, didn't she? Then it went to Aish and bcoz of her, MB toned down the explicit content but it was in Bebo's destiny in the end so she okay'ed it after the changes that were made cause of Aish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I am happy to read the article. Not that I'm an Aish fan but just to see a woman doing well. So many speculations and even judgements that she's over, she won't come back etc. etc., i guess she's disappointed many. LOL

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku-

Originally posted by MocoCoco

Originally posted by beboholic

She had a huge potential to make it big in Hollywood because of her beauty but turned down films like Troy because she wasn't comfortable with certain scenes. Am not saying she was wrong... but I think Aish never had a huge passion for acting or being in the limelight..she just did it because it was easy for her to act and model because she had the looks. At least it seems that way.  And now that she's a mother..she is happy and would rather be with her daughter than act. Which is totally fine! 

Sorry but had to disagree. If she didn't then she would have done flowerpot type roles instead of jazzing up her resume with films like Chokher Bali, Raincoat, Provoked, Shabd, etc. These scripts were not conventional and basically more female-oriented.

Her fault was that she didn't want the sex or kissing Will Smith. If she had, her fame, popularity, and name would be 10 times more known than it is today. But no one ever gets more than what's written in their destiny. 

Also, she uber ambitious and a work-a-holic. From 2008-2010 she did 4 back-to-back films...that screams career-oriented. 

Totally. So many actresses demand change in Bollywood scripts too which have explicit scenes. That doesn't mean they don't have passion for acting. Like take Heroine for example, that's the most recent film in my mind and I only follow Saif-Bebo as such in Bollywood so I know about their movies. Bebo declined Heroine at first cause of the explicit content in the movie, didn't she? Then it went to Aish and bcoz of her, MB toned down the explicit content but it was in Bebo's destiny in the end so she okay'ed it after the changes that were made cause of Aish.

So true. I used to be so pissed at her for declining Troy, Hancock, 7 Pounds, etc and taking films like Mistress of Spices. But after watching her Frost interview it make sense why she was so wary. I guess she does care a lot about her public image--more than she lets on. That law suit for lip-locking scene in Dhoom 2 practically shocked her into thinking it was ok. However, people put her on a different pedestral b/c she mainly did such Indian characters like Nandini and Paro and had a girl next door type image. Still, things would be so different if she had played the sex. 

anku-

A_la_mode IF-Dazzler
A_la_mode
A_la_mode

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I think Aish is enjoying motherhood right now! I am sure she will be involved in Bollywood in some sort in the future when Aru grows up. Aish is a very smart woman & I don't see her staying at home too long.
Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Sleepy
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
She was alwys in lime light! She has beauty wid brain! Aish was fabulous actress i hav evr seen in BW! I lik salman wid aish vry much

Go to top