Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

AISHWARYA RAI happy to be out of LIMELIGHT!!!!! (Page 2)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Another good interview..thx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveProfusion

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
she is not doing movies, but she is not at all out of limelight
this very article is the proof that she is still being talked about. n not many actresses have managed to do that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlibelieveinpink

simran1285 IF-Dazzler
simran1285
simran1285

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Madhuri Dixit made similar comments when she left and now look at her. 

chatpati900Enycedoll

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
im like really, really tierd of her saying "i prioritize and on,y take on what i can commit to" shes said this atleast in EVERY SINGLE INTERVIEW. 

sounds like she wants to have more babies...whens she gonna get to it? aaradhya is getting older fast and abhishek may be out of work again. Star

sunflower52fire_gun

gurmeet888 Groupbie
gurmeet888
gurmeet888

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Nice interview. Looks like family for her is her parents & daughter . Not even one word for Abhishek .well that's understandable LOL
LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz
LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

She had a huge potential to make it big in Hollywood because of her beauty but turned down films like Troy because she wasn't comfortable with certain scenes. Am not saying she was wrong... but I think Aish never had a huge passion for acting or being in the limelight..she just did it because it was easy for her to act and model because she had the looks. At least it seems that way.  And now that she's a mother..she is happy and would rather be with her daughter than act. Which is totally fine! 

Aish has had a fairytale life and did better than most actresses in the past 15 years!  Sushmita, Lara, Mahima, etc. all went down the drain.  Who can do films like Devdas, HDDCS, Jodhaa Akbar where they can speak of having author-backed roles?!  Even an international film like B&P or offbeat film like Chokher Bali is no everyday movie!  I am happy as a fan she had a long career.  Most actresses don't last until 38!  Clap
LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz
LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Another good interview..thx

Your welcome!  Hug
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyGaurav

Originally posted by beboholic

She had a huge potential to make it big in Hollywood because of her beauty but turned down films like Troy because she wasn't comfortable with certain scenes. Am not saying she was wrong... but I think Aish never had a huge passion for acting or being in the limelight..she just did it because it was easy for her to act and model because she had the looks. At least it seems that way.  And now that she's a mother..she is happy and would rather be with her daughter than act. Which is totally fine! 

Aish has had a fairytale life and did better than most actresses in the past 15 years!  Sushmita, Lara, Mahima, etc. all went down the drain.  Who can do films like Devdas, HDDCS, Jodhaa Akbar where they can speak of having author-backed roles?!  Even an international film like B&P or offbeat film like Chokher Bali is no everyday movie!  I am happy as a fan she had a long career.  Most actresses don't last until 38!  Clap

the life of which was slightly extended because she married "bollywood royalty". you cannot deny that before she started dating abhishek, who was hot property at the time, her career was going no where. she hookd up with abhishek and her popularity sored. Big B started tagging her along everywhere and she started earning bollywoods respect because they realized shes the future bahu if amitabh.  THAT is why she "survived" whereas other actresses just faded. 

Edited by Enycedoll - 25 June 2013 at 6:14am

sunflower52fire_gun

Go to top