Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
lol..πŸ˜† Asad and Zoya are definitely KaBhi for me forever, i would think of them first! I think Katrina's name in Ek Tha Tiger was also Zoya πŸ€” So, Zoya is a very popular name looks like.
autumn_spring thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashug9

really zoya name officially belongs 2 surbhi...movie was amazing loved DHANUSH performance...

yeah, he did good job without knowing the language..
i saw his old work in few south films.. my god he is mindblowing... he is truly amazingly talented.
autumn_spring thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnav26

I DIDπŸ˜ƒ And i all the way irked my bro saying that QH heroine has the same nameπŸ˜†

i was keep on telling the same to my hubby.. and when the first kalima scene came, i started explaning things to him and he got so irritated and gave me some annoying looks... 😊
autumn_spring thumbnail

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

lol..πŸ˜† Asad and Zoya are definitely KaBhi for me forever, i would think of them first! I think Katrina's name in Ek Tha Tiger was also Zoya πŸ€” So, Zoya is a very popular name looks like.

Very beautiful name with beautiful meaning "alive".. i too love it. I used to love "ridhima" name and now "Zoya" also joined the list.. :)
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Watched the film...Dhanush emoted wonderfully! What an actor he is! Was awestruck to see Sonam's natural beauty!