Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

H. Potter/Abhiya SS: Your Love Spell (Uptd pg 7, chap 2) (Page 3)

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Wow wow cross over Of HP n Abhiya. Eagerly waiting for it.

didlr Goldie
didlr
didlr

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
amazing concept
i liked the way u've put tog harry potter and pkyek tog:D
Looking forward to it
Thnx fr pm

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
OMG HP+PKYEK Shocked...U ROCK GIRL..StarStarStar
waiting for more..Big smile
--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Oh God Mano,PKYEK and HP combn!! Shocked Haha That was Amazing.!!. Clap Clap Star I really loved the prologue/concept alot!!Heart
But one thing yar,My big-bro have interest in HP,I hardly have watched 1part that too bcoz of My Bhai and have very less knowledge about the HP series.!! Ouch Cry
But I have all Parts of the movie in My Computer.Wink Embarrassed I will try to watch some parts from the beginning. Embarrassed
I'm surely reading this though I don't have enough knowledge on HP but Mere Abhiya toh hai na. Wink Embarrassed
Pls Continue Soon...Embarrassed
Thanks for the PM.!! Big smile
Love ya.!!Heart

P.S.:- Yaar Gangster Love bhi update karo,I'm eagerly waiting for an update of that story. Embarrassed LOL
Janani24 Goldie
Janani24
Janani24

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
OMG mano how can u do thisShocked i luved HP and Abhiya exteremely but u r making Abhay a Slytherin?Shocked y? pls i hope u dont make him creepyConfused pls continue soonSmile but amazing creativityTongue
...mano... Senior Member
...mano...
...mano...

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Chapter: 1

Pia was trying to make a knot in her red and gold tie in the collar of her crisp white shirt from past 10 minutes. She had a frown on her face and brows were creased in a careless manner. Hermione entered and closed the door behind silently making sure for no noise. She carefully stepped a little forward. Pia pulled it away from her neck with a jerk in frustration and supported her hands on the table and downed her head with closed eyes, disturbance was written on her face in clear words. Hermione was suppressing her chuckle so hard, she really better knew that whenever Pia was troubling with something, she was unable to wear her tie. And it was the famous thing for which all of her friends laughed so hard. After all, it was something damn funny. She advised in a low voice from a distance.

"Should i call Raichand to make you wear it? He will be proud do this honor for a pretty girl."

Pia flew open her eyes and turned instantly to hear it. Her wide eyes narrowed at the sight and they were swearing to slaughter Hermione right away. Her hand automatically grabbed her wand from the table and she pointed it at her to punish. Hermione stepped back with a horror stuck face immediately and murmered.

"He.. Hey! Calm... M sorry!"

And she gulped with the fear, how better she was aware of the fact that her best friend was ultimately cruel when it comes to the punishments. And she was the famous one for her spell casting abilities, once she remember the day when Pia was annoyed and Harry pinched her wrong nerve, she instantly made him a rat and got punishment for it too. Pia hissed with fury and lowered her wand.

"You better not dare to say those words again. I don't want to hear that son of a b**ch's name!"

"Well, i just wanted to cheer up."    Hermione shrugged her shoulders.

"No, you were adding fuel to the fire."  Pia replied straightly to her stupidity. 

Hermione jumped with excitement.

"You mean, I was right? You were thinking of him? eh?"

Pia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"What's tickling your tummy? Why are you hell bent to tease me so harshly?"

Hermione giggled.

"Unfortunately miss Potter, You will have to respect that bitch."

Pia's jaw dropped.

"WHAT?? What does that mean now?"

"You will get the news soon."  Hermione winked and tucked her tongue in cheek.

"Get a life 'Mione! I will better respect pigs."  saying that. she stormed out of the dormitory in anger, grabbing her cloak and leaving her poor tie lying on the floor. Hermione sighed and smirked.

Abhay was was moving arrogantly in the long tall corridors beside Malfoy and they were giving "we don't give a shit to you" looks. Everybody stared at them strangely today and whispered to each other looking at them. Malfoy was clenching fists to see those muggles staring at him, his immense hatred towards them was shouting inside him. He spoke to Abhay giving dagger looks to others.

"What happened to these dweebs today? Have any idea?"

"We will have the idea soon. It is something serious, i can smell it."  Abhay straightly said without bothering to look at his mate.

The seconds later, the entered the hall where almost all the students were present. Looking straight with a fast pace, they stopped behind a bench of small Gryffindor kids, who were busy reading the Hogwarts newspaper with keen interest. They snatched it from their hands and took their way to their bench, leaving those poor kids shocked. Abhay opened the paper and their was his moving picture with Snape on the front page. "THE FAMOUS PRIDE OF SLYTHERIN DOESN'T BELONG THERE." They were left surprised and hurriedly red further, they got to know that reason. News was spread that all after these years, it is revealing that Abhay Raichand, who felt proud be from the family of Salazar Slytherin, is actually not. He banged his fist in rage on the news paper and wanted to tear apart that fool who dared to spread this rumor. Malfoy chuckled as if making fun of Abhay's helpless situation. They knew they had a lot to fight with.

Ending it here, Ermm please let me know how it was? I am trying hard to maintain the same Hogwarts scenario Embarrassed Don't forget to like and comment. And thanks again for supporting me to start it.Hug Love you all!
Mano...

Edited by ...mano... - 24 June 2013 at 8:43pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Rsaakkaash12rockstarashuMistiAbhiyaAriyaLilyOrchidarunsunita_gmmeerubzaraPaint.It.BlacK.alicia212..juhi..--Janvie----geny--MS-meghasharmadreamyjennicebellaaaAndromeda001Cool_BubblesSh_AbhiyaDestroyedInLoveBabyHimavariTrouble...Bournville..bookworm-ALS--

...mano... Senior Member
...mano...
...mano...

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by singhshailesh86

awesome concept
harry potter & abhiya lovestory , its really treat to read
how abhiya fall with each other being rival
Pls continue soon

Thank u thank u thank u for the positive response Smile

...mano... Senior Member
...mano...
...mano...

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

A very good attempt... I hope you continue this :D

Though technically acc to the show Abhay would probably be a Gryffindor...anyways... Just wanted to say, very good concept... Hope you will do justice to this.

PS. Pleeeaase don't pair Harry with Hermione. :P

LOL Oh thank u sooo much Shreya dear! Hug i know you too are a BIG fan of HP. Tongue

Confused Nope here situation will be lill different, Abhay is brave no doubt but still he belongs to Slytherin descendants but how? You will know the twist later Wink Big smile And the ability of being cunning also make him to belong here in this story Embarrassed Chinta mat karna sab theek ho jayega LOL

Shocked Why you don't want me to pair Harry hermione Ouch they are my dream one you know. Well, if not harry and hermione i can make dramione Wink i like it too! What say??. But no ron hermione i feel yuck to ron DeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..juhi..bookworm-ALS--

Go to top