Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

H. Potter/Abhiya SS: Your Love Spell (Uptd pg 7, chap 2)

...mano... Senior Member
...mano...
...mano...

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
PROLOGUE: 

She was lost somewhere, where it all started. The fateful day of their lives, or may be, the day that was a disaster. A day which she could never ever forget. A new evil face raised on the canvas of this world, the MAGIC world!! Lost in those thoughts, suddenly scene changed in her eyes. It zoomed to somewhere.

*flashback*

There were chaos everywhere, students were walking here and there and some of them were busy talking and gossiping in groups. They were sitting on the infinitely long benches and tables. Teachers were sitting on their desk in disciplined manner. It was the hugest hall of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft & Wizardry. The dead souls of wizards and witches were walking through walls and gates, orchestra were playing melodic tunes with violins and flutes. Everyone looked excited about what was gonna happen today here. A man of about 90 years in age appeared on the owl sculptured rostrum. He lit the candles which were hanging in air in the hall with his wand and cleared his throat. All of the students suddenly turned to him and there was a pin drop silence in the hall next moment, it seemed like they all were waiting for this moment in their life. They were all ears to him. The man began to say: "Welcome to all the students here... Hogwarts is proudly going to start a new session... with all new hopes." He said those last words looking towards a silky black haired charming little boy. "Like all the previous years, this year also... We hope that you all will learn with your heart from these teachers... and today you will be settled in your houses, the famous four! Gryffindor, Slytherin. Ravenclaw and Hufllepuff." The place was filled with thunderous applause by this announcement. Every student has glint of hope in their faces. Little Pia and her friends giggled with happiness and clapped with the whole heart. Harry bent on the table and whispered in excitement "Wow! So he is Professor Dumbledore!" They turned again to him and Dumbledore brought the talking hat. They were even more excited to see the famous talking hat. Now it was one by one turn of every fresher student to come and wear the hat, then it told their house. Everyone clapped for their house member after every announcement. Pia, Harry, Hermione and Misha were announced as Gryffindors. They were more than happy after hearing this, they always wanted to belong here. Finally, the thing happened which shocked the hell out of them. Dumbledore called Abhay and he wore the hat. Their eyes were gleaming with the same hope for him and the world turned upside down when hat spoke "SLYTHERIN!" And once again the hall was filled with applause. His eyes took a darker shade and an evil smirk appeared on his face. They were dumbfound with the shock and their eyes were wide in horror. Their beautiful giggles were suddenly vanished somewhere. The cute little boy with his dimple smile, who befriended them all along in train was a slytherin member? Their rival? Pia could never imagine even in her worst nightmare that any of her friend could be a slytherin, It was the greatest shock of her life.

*flashback ends*

I know you must be thinking that i have gone madBig smile I haven't finished my previous work and i started it. LOL But promise this SS won't be too long. Its an Abhiya SS based on the world famous Harry Potter series, my favorite.Embarrassed I really wanted to mix them up but the top couple will be only Abhiya here as no one can take their place Tongue Here story will be different from HP as i will also add my own imagination to it. I know prologue is short but i can't break more surprise.
If you guys don't want me to continue it then please let me know in comments and i will not write more and close the topic Smile 
Waiting...Embarrassed

Edited by ...mano... - 31 August 2013 at 3:04pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Rsaakkaash12Sanderallajack-12revti21hema_rawatrockstarashuarunsunita_gmmeerubzaraMistiAbhiyaharinisriram39alicia212Paint.It.BlacK...juhi..--Janvie--witheredDestroyedInLoveAndromeda001Sh_Abhiyadreamyjennice--geny--bellaaaMS-meghasharma..Bournville..bookworm-ALS--Trouble.BeyondHorizon

...mano... Senior Member
...mano...
...mano...

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Index:

Chapter 1: Page no. 3
Chapter 2: Page no. 7

Edited by ...mano... - 31 August 2013 at 3:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm..juhi..witheredbellaaa..Bournville..

AVELINA IF-Dazzler
AVELINA
AVELINA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
hmm...potter ki yaad taza hogayi..awwsum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...mano...

...mano... Senior Member
...mano...
...mano...

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samwllms

hmm...potter ki yaad taza hogayi..awwsum

Thank you Hug
Sh_Abhiya IF-Sizzlerz
Sh_Abhiya
Sh_Abhiya

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
awesome concept
harry potter & abhiya lovestory , its really treat to read
how abhiya fall with each other being rival
Pls continue soon

...mano...

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
A very good attempt... I hope you continue this :D

Though technically acc to the show Abhay would probably be a Gryffindor...anyways... Just wanted to say, very good concept... Hope you will do justice to this.

PS. Pleeeaase don't pair Harry with Hermione. :P

...mano...

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Vert very crcreative...

...mano...

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212