India-Forums

Any Shrekar shippers?

FarahNoori Senior Member
FarahNoori
FarahNoori

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Omg hi Farah and I just recently updated myself with Indian idol junior, you Indians OMGGG too much talent in that country. Love it

Anyhow I love the show and everything.

But I most love the bond between shekhar and Shreya. They're so adorable.
I've been shipping them since day one but when he Sang 
Tu HI Re, and the way they were looking at each other killed it <3Clap

Shekhar is a CUTIEERE

I hope their both singleCry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

xorabian09smiley1000Jagavi_NaikSnigdha_Khanam-Ranineha-rocksspallavi25_dkmystery_-Swetha-

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
LOLHmm agree!!they are cute indeedTongueWhenever Shekhar wants coffee,Shreya says give me one tooLOLIt's lublyLOLpoor vishalTongueme loving all the judges of IIJBig smilebtw for ur kind info-Shekhar is marriedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNooriAnondo.R-Ranineha-rocksspallavi25-Swetha-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FarahNoori

Omg hi Farah and I just recently updated myself with Indian idol junior, you Indians OMGGG too much talent in that country. Love it

Anyhow I love the show and everything.

But I most love the bond between shekhar and Shreya. They're so adorable.
I've been shipping them since day one but when he Sang 
Tu HI Re, and the way they were looking at each other killed it <3Clap

Shekhar is a CUTIEERE

I hope their both singleCry

I also love Shekhar so muchDay Dreaming I started to watch this show (first II ever) only because of himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I have seen Vishal Shekhar live in Chicago during their Unforgettable TourEmbarrassedEmbarrassed They are so great on stage, so energeticClapClapClap  Absolutely Love Shekhar, the cutie PieBlushing

Sadly for you, Shekhar is married and also has a daughterWinkWink Shreya is singleWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoori.PerfectLove.Anondo.RHitchHiker_-Swetha-

FarahNoori Senior Member
FarahNoori
FarahNoori

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Shit yaar, why why? They're so cute 
But it's okay I can still ship them. They can divorce right,
Thanks for letting me know and lol
I always shipped Sonu Nigam and Shreya as well <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25-Rani-Swetha-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FarahNoori

Shit yaar, why why? They're so cute 
But it's okay I can still ship them. They can divorce right,
Thanks for letting me know and lol
I always shipped Sonu Nigam and Shreya as well <3

I had not watched Sunday epi when I commented in this thread y'day, but you are right the way Shekhar sang Tu Hi Re looking at Shreya and Shreya kind of blushing was so cuteBlushingBlushingBlushing. Wish they were both single, but that's not to be Tongue 

FarahNooriJagavi_Naik-Swetha-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Few Month old Interview of Shekhar:

Shekhar Ravjiani (of the Vishal-Shekhar music duo) rose to prominence when they composed the score for Jhankaar Beats in 2003. Their films include Om Shanti Om, Salaam Namaste, Bachna Ae Haseeno and Dostana among others. Shekhar is a trained classical singer and was a participant of the music reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in 1997. Apart from B-Town assignments, he is also lending his voice for Marathi songs as he tells us.

Shekhar Ravjiani

You have also sung many songs for Hindi films this year. 
Yes, 2012 has been very good for me. I sang a song Khudaya in Shanghai and Ishqwala Love in Student of The Year (SOTY), which is still number one on the charts. There was also a Punjabi song in SOTY. It was just for fun... it's that chalo try kartey hain wala thing. I had just put the rough vocals and the directors loved it. I am working on a few other upcoming movies. I am also planning to sing a Bengali song most probably with Shreya Ghoshal. I had told Sujoy Ghosh to write a few lyrics for the Bengali song while composing for Kahaani. The composition has come out nice and Shreya likes it too. So I think that's the next thing happening.

What else have you been doing these days?
Vishal and I are working on Happy New Year, Chennai Express, Puneet Malhotra's next film that is as yet untitled and Gippi which Karan (Johar) is producing. Music is a part of my life. I think if that stops then I will die. Sometimes like a zombie I wake up with a song in my head and start composing at 3 am. People in the house wonder what I am doing, but now they are used to it. I just love doing what my heart says and I live life to the fullest.

What is your de-stress mantra?
I love travelling. At any given point if am told that recordings are being postponed and I have two free days, then I just love to pack my bags and go out of town. Last time I went to London for two and a half days. At home I spend a lot of time with my wife and daughter Bipasha.

Does your daughter also want to become a singer? 
My daughter is 10 years old and she is the best thing that has happened to me. I feel so blessed to have her, my life changed after she was born and my life feels complete. She learnt the piano for two years then she came and told me that she wanted to paint. So I went and got her a box of colours and the smile which I see on her face when she paints is worth it.

You had a blast on your 36th birthday last month' 
My birthday was super. I had back to back meetings and then headed home to be with my daughter who is most excited about my birthday. There's an organisation called Maniketan, which takes care of 300 abandoned girls from the age of four to 20. It's a beautiful place; I went there with my daughter. The proceeds of my first Marathi single also went to the organisation. I get tears in my eyes when I read those two letters I received from Maniketan, one is a thank you letter and the other is to welcome me in their family.  

Edited by -Rani - 25 June 2013 at 2:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunmyths_vazFarahNoori.Shree.Anondo.R_dkmystery_pallavi25-Swetha-

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged

O God! You joined their names "Shrekar" I thought it was a typo ROFL 

Thanks for a good laugh LOL

FarahNooripallavi25-Swetha-

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
i love shekhar...his bin tere version is my most fav song

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index